Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Polobimmer: here is what never made sense to me, if they know its only 50 pairs, why is anyone passed the 50th person even botheriiinnnngggggg!!!!"

Because its a raffle Nd you can't win it if you not in it..position in line is irrelevant

why is everyone acting like these are going to release today? didn't the yeezy 1s release in like the middle of the week?

So what was the deal with the HOH raffles? Even if you dont win, do you still get a notification email? Or just the winners?

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

For the DMV heads:
Just got back from D.C.'s DTLR...that line was wayyyyy toooo longgg. About 500+ heads and they have 50 pairs. If you're not there now, don't bother going...
the line is going ACROSS THE BENNING ROAD BRIDGE almost to the chateau! gooood night!

Au8KjlhCAAAsx05.jpg:large
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

here is what never made sense to me, if they know its only 50 pairs, why is anyone passed the 50th person even botheriiinnnngggggg!!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lines are not like this for the yeezy1's

The servers are going to crash big time I can't even get past the log in page for the IV's and I was able to add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom