Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by gmoney87

For the DMV heads:
Just got back from D.C.'s DTLR...that line was wayyyyy toooo longgg. About 500+ heads and they have 50 pairs. If you're not there now, don't bother going...

I was there too...spazzing like "+#%! I even asked some of those "DC Dudes" if they knew what it was for and they were like "Some new shoes come out today, I don't know which ones, mo. Maybe it's those shiny *** Jordans"....True Story.
Yeah man...there are OLD FOLK out there. Someone's Grandma (im guessing...she was wrinkly toothless w/ a cane) was sleep beside me and I'm lookin at dude like "why the $#^@ would you do this to her?" Anyways, DTLR said they only have enough tickets for 500 people...sooooo theres about to be a river of tears for the other 100 or so. How are all these people getting $250 for shoes? Everytime I'm out D.C., theres a rack of homeless people begging for change. I just don't get it...

People either know its a come up, or something...I had a couple people with me but this is truly ridiculous...to me it wasn't this hard for Y1. One guy who tried to tell me it was the Jordan XI coming out brought like 4-5 of his buddies, all smelling like beer and was like imma sell em and have a party with the money

media

There were only like 50 people for the Y1 at mondawmin mall in bmore smh. This is just disgusting. 
sick.gif

I'm starting to get the feeling that NDC's drop time will end up being at some stupid/random time, like in the middle of the day or before, maybe even during the Pacquiao fight
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: I'm still hoping for the morning though.

How dudes mad I got people on both coasts that can help me out?
I told ya months ago if you hadnt already done your homework or built connects since the last yeezy release it would ne tough as hell for you to cop at retail
@+$$ if 21 mercer would have done RSVP the right way I would another pair of plats guaranteed and maybe some blacks too.
30t6p3b.gif
<Anyways waiting for the wating for the vault to open up in memphis. I will be buying another pair if someone doesnt pick up their reservation. *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by iLLest

NDC will be damn near impossible. I'm hoping home girl from Australia comes through for me.

iLLest!

From what I hear there's only 30 pairs in that whole country so I hope she has gold lips to go with that silver tongue. You'd be better off hitting the net for these

heard from multiple people that 34th street Footlocker DOES have pairs.....whats going on....Footlockers got them on the low and trying to keep the mobs away?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

People are going to have that 
eek.gif
 face at that DTLR when people that are just out there see how much these cost.

I would not be surprised if DTLR marks them up. 

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by iCan

For the DMV heads:
Just got back from D.C.'s DTLR...that line was wayyyyy toooo longgg. About 500+ heads and they have 50 pairs. If you're not there now, don't bother going...
the line is going ACROSS THE BENNING ROAD BRIDGE almost to the chateau! gooood night!

Au8KjlhCAAAsx05.jpg:large
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

here is what never made sense to me, if they know its only 50 pairs, why is anyone passed the 50th person even botheriiinnnngggggg!!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lol probably about 3/4 of that crowd has nothing better to do. They've got our tax dollars in their pockets.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
Now I've got to go to work with that image in my mind.

a guy who got an rsvp @nikemontalban sold his size 11 for $2000! he doesnt even have the shoes yet lol

West just tweeted that the military's are dropping at 10am bros, that can mean one thing....get by a !*@%$%# computer bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom