Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i feel like such a !$!!+*% bum sitting around this computer all day

lol feel the same way.
glad i made it home without them being posted yet

just got a full days of meals/snacks/drinks so i dont have to move from my couch haha

This is pathetic, especially if/when these don't drop until the middle of a workday next week! I'm on my iPad right now, but I've already had my morning run, went to lunch, living my life. Plus it was painfully obvious the site was screwed this morning. No chance they were gonna drop. Not too bright around these parts...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Apparently Barney's in NY got too (don't know if someone mentioned that already).

yeah, kal was on them and nordstroms earlier this week.

didn't work out tho.

Oh, snap, look what I found. NikeStore images...

508214010.th.png

508214006.th.png

Originally Posted by MJ ChuckStar

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Apparently Barney's in NY got too (don't know if someone mentioned that already).

Do They Have More?
No, employees took them all.

This is all according to rapper Curtains on Twitter (@DopeBoyC)

I don't think these will drop today after the morning checkout hiccups...Nike's IT support is the worst
30t6p3b.gif

Damn seems like a lot of dudes aren't doing %%%% today just to try and get these..... What's the most you guys are willing to pay for these after retail cuz I think paying anything over retail is too much. Id rather pay for yeezy 1s than buy these at about a grand.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i feel like such a !$!!+*% bum sitting around this computer all day

lol feel the same way.
glad i made it home without them being posted yet

just got a full days of meals/snacks/drinks so i dont have to move from my couch haha

This is pathetic, especially if/when these don't drop until the middle of a workday next week! I'm on my iPad right now, but I've already had my morning run, went to lunch, living my life. Plus it was painfully obvious the site was screwed this morning. No chance they were gonna drop. Not too bright around these parts...

life your life, and ill live mine. simple as that lol
nt hasnt changed at all even after all these years,with lil female dogs like you bothering with others business
laugh.gif

Never again will I deal with Nike and this "online camping", I'd rather physically camp where I can at least have someone to talk to other than my wife walking by giving me that "still?!? @*#?!?" look. This is beyond ridiculous that a company of Nike's status doesn't have the network to support something of this nature. I've been in front of my laptop/phone since 7:00 a.m. and I feel beyond played. I refuse to pay anything over $500 so this is my last option at attempting to get them. But Nike seriously should've handled this better. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom