Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man they need to release these shoes already, tired of waiting.... and knowing that im most likely going to be dissapointed at the end. Prbly just guna go to the mall rock my yeezys 1s, hope the reseller prices drop close to 1k in the future or trade my tans or zens for solars.

This quality is awful on mine. Ill take more pics of the faults when I get home, but here's one for the road.

A hair. IN THE SOLE. Really, Nike? %#*# you!

I doubt these release today on ndc, and if they do I wouldn't be surprised if it was during the fight or the game so that ndc doesn't break like a $2 'rolex'. Whatever, I'm just keeping my phone closer to me than I would keep my 7 year old son in Michael Jackson's house...

Originally Posted by Gnarled

This quality is awful on mine. Ill take more pics of the faults when I get home, but here's one for the road.

are you serious?

Not surprised if the robbing stories are true at Fox Hills. That place has been considered unsafe for years. Good job Nike for releasing these at that mall.

Originally Posted by kix28

Damn seems like a lot of dudes aren't doing %%%% today just to try and get these..... What's the most you guys are willing to pay for these after retail cuz I think paying anything over retail is too much. Id rather pay for yeezy 1s than buy these at about a grand.

i agree and yeezy 1's is way better than 2

That's Kanye's pubic hair
laugh.gif

Got unlucky on the raffle at DC . Did record a sweet fight which ima post on wshh later today, but anyways tomorrow is my bday, and already have a week vacation, so my @*$ better get those yeezys.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

smh... people out here in CA getting robbed @ gunpoint. Be safe sneakerheads.

Im not surprised at all I was expecting someone to lose a life over these but anyhow its unfortunate either way. People need to be careful when theyre going to pickup their kicks. Honestly I think nice kicks is doing the best job out there they setup private times with each of the winners which is a smart way to do it. Their raffle was legit as well. Props to them.

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

That's Kanye's pubic hair
laugh.gif
#rare
throw that on ebay asap

Not surprised the quality is off. About 100 pages ago there was a pair of platinums and the heel of the left shoe had the lines off centered while the right shoe was done right. What do you expect? Quality control at Nike is atrocious, even on a tiny "exclusive" run like this

quit crying, at least you got a pair... won't be surprised to see them in your sig later on like everybody else who's getting a pair.
YA I'M MAD 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom