Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mickeyfly

2lp89f.jpg

Welp, I got my constellation prize.  Congrats to all who copped.
images

roll.gif
at that chat. Worst company, worse than Verizon FiOS or Comcast by far. No credits or gift cards or anything. They're not in the least bit sorry.

got mine, had to pay a $1000 in store which was ridiculous! but didn't have to wait in any lines.

grats to the heads that were able to get a a pair and will actually rock them. onto RSVP gallery for me!

One question, why in the HELL did they allow people to cop two pairs of these? If they were so limited, why not only allow one per customer? Nike, you suck.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just wanted the black pair to wear man, that is it
frown.gif

Re-sellers going to drive up the price and mess it up for everybody.

I hate this *+%% man. I had no plans of re-selling if I landed a 10.5...
I wanted these so bad man... 
frown.gif

eyes.gif

tired.gif

these aint ever gonna dip under 1k
to me theyre just not worth that much

so much other stuff u can do with that much money thats better than spending it on kicks ill only wear 5-10 times a year anyway

In a few months you guys will realize how silly and stupid all of this was and if you spent a ton of money on them you'll realize that was dumb as well.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

What connection yall got? T1?

I seriously have the same question. As a much as I pay verizon every month I shouldn't keep striking out on ndc (0-3 this year). Was able to get the platinum pair in my cart then they vanished when I tried to check them out
30t6p3b.gif

Got thru on chat after waiting for a long as time to get some stupid message about ;There are no agents available to chat with you right now.' !$%@ this !*%* mayne Im bout the D-Bo the first Ksteazy type of dude I catch with these on.

It's obvious Nike has to revamp how they handle limited releases. The only fair way is through an online raffle where (somehow) they limit 1 entry per person and provide a unique code to all winners to check out.

No more of this RSVP and "random day/time" BS. If it has to come down to luck to get a pair, it needs to be 100% pure luck. No more ninja tactics to RSVP and check out. No more waiting on high alert for an undisclosed amount of time for the online release. No more website, server, checkout issues.

HOH did it right and all those local stores that held raffles.

OR not even do an online release. Release at all Niketowns, HOH, and top tier accounts and have them all hold raffles. None of that RSVP BS where it's a random time.

I dont know what website could handle that much traffic at one time...

Had em in the cart and couldn't advance past that...oh well

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

One question, why in the HELL did they allow people to cop two pairs of these? If there were so limited, why not only allow one per customer? Nike, you suck.

Yeah I don't understand either. Although they are taking a chance adding two but still it should be 1 colorway per order so more people has a shot to get one pair.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by justforkickz

What connection yall got? T1?

I seriously have the same question. As a much as I pay verizon every month I shouldn't keep striking out on ndc (0-3 this year). Was able to get the platinum pair in my cart then they vanished when I tried to check them out
30t6p3b.gif
same except it was the black ones
I was so upset but life goes on. 

I will live

Re-sellers > NDC......at least for the most part we are guaranteed a pair. But spending a stack om shoes? My rent is less than that; but to each his/her own.

seriously, i thought i was polite and explained everything correctly and he couldn't have cared less nor could he explain why the system they advertised didn't work. i'm debating if i should try to file a complaint about the service but after that chat i'm not sure it would even matter. 

Originally Posted by Zach13g

got mine, had to pay a $1000 in store which was ridiculous! but didn't have to wait in any lines.
the lord is my shepard thx god i got these on ndc these really look better that the solar reds cant wait to receive em 
pimp.gif

hahhaa all yall paying these ridiculous prices are crazy and the reseller and nike have yall by the balls and yall like it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom