Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the people that they claimed "still have a pair in their cart" are the same people that lost their pairs during the crash meaning that there are still sizes available and they just have to sort everything out..

Originally Posted by manifresh

Was anybody able to cop these on their smartphone? I was out when I got the text but I had my laptop in my car so I got it out couldnt pick up wifi so tried to cop on my iphone that didnt work then ran to the closest wifi location and tried copping and by that time it was about 5 mins later it was too late. It sucks thought I knew they would drop while I was doing something.

lol dude these things sold out in like 13 seconds. Unless you're superman, you had no chance. The only shot you had was your iphone.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

One question, why in the HELL did they allow people to cop two pairs of these? If there were so limited, why not only allow one per customer? Nike, you suck.

Agreed

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by sheeed

So cat's actually paid that Nike Vandal cat for falso info?

yep...me and 15, 16 other people paid $10 each...
Wow, did anyone get good info or are all of you guys in the same boat as us, SOL?

$10 aint that bad...I thought cats paid a 100 a pop...thats just a pizza..it aint even that bad...
The way %@*% went last night, I dont even think legit info would have helped smhh....you really just had to get lucky on NDC

Hey Nike, why not just have Pre-Order for Limited releases? 1 pair per address, do Pre-Orders 90 days in advance.
Every one would get a pair, Nike would make even more money, wouldn't have to deal with your %#!+$% ordering system.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Beespitta

Originally Posted by banderson220

i lurk on this site just reading post and such but nike's handling of this release this release fiasco has me heated so i actually had to post. this is my chat i just had with a nike customer service rep who basically told me to go kick rocks even though their system didnt work as described. (i got to the payment screen and even put in my paypal info when the site froze and my cart was empty this morning). he couldnt/wouldnt give me answers and would not let me talk to a supervisor.

chat_agent.png
Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. How may I help you?
chat_agent.png
Mark: If there's nothing further I can help with, I will have to terminate the chat.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: this is awful customer service, i hope someone higher up sees this chat.
roll.gif
Mark had to been busy last night and this morning.
My dude Mark is gonna get a FAT check this week with his double overtime shifts.
laugh.gif
Lol Mark is on a suicide watch

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Hey Nike, why not just have Pre-Order for Limited releases? 1 pair per address, do Pre-Orders 90 days in advance.
Every one would get a pair, Nike would make even more money, wouldn't have to deal with your %#!+$% ordering system.

pre orders would either still crash the site and sell out

still unhappy customers

or they are no longer limited which defeats the purpose

Originally Posted by Zach13g

LMAO now that would make to much sense.

$10 aint that bad...I thought cats paid a 100 a pop...thats just a pizza..it aint even that bad...
The way %@*% went last night, I dont even think legit info would have helped smhh....you really just had to get lucky on NDC
$10 ain't much but if 15 people got ripped off, well that's messed up isn't it, money is money no matter how much it is.

Real talk, you guys should've been banned along with NikeVandal. That's the first time i've seen someone has to resort to that.
laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
the same time.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I got my confirmation for my 9.5 and 10. I'm still gonna be worried until I get a shipping confirmation.

Yeah i'll still have semi-anxiety until they get shipped. To all the salty people though you knew that this wasn't a guarantee from the jump. All hyped releases are crap shoots nowadays (especially online) sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I know I've been on the losing side way more than winning so I feel like it sort of balances itself out. They are just shoes not life or death.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They just need to go ahead restock and re-release for the %@@#%#%+ and lies they told everybody.

That's the only the way I see this being resolved. They act like it's a big deal an absolutely impossible to re-stock and release again but really it's a win-win for everybody.

But we'll let them tell it...
eyes.gif

If air randy can put these things together, they could make more....bastards. hype kills......

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

Is the third CW confirmed? And is it going to be those ugly #$% purple/fusia ones?

3rd colorway scrapped I think.  and some are even saying its the final air yeezy ever.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

Is the third CW confirmed? And is it going to be those ugly #$% purple/fusia ones?

3rd colorway scrapped I think.  and some are even saying its the final air yeezy ever.
NDC making too much $ from this.. no way its the last
laugh.gif

When I had the solars in my cart and then disappeared, I had the same feeling as the dude who got got by pretty raheem

raheem-o.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I wonder if the people that they claimed "still have a pair in their cart" are the same people that lost their pairs during the crash meaning that there are still sizes available and they just have to sort everything out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom