Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Who is Virgil? They might be fakes. Toe area looks mad sloppy.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Lol, and those type of questions are exactly why I feel that the Air Yeezy's should remain limited.

dude it aint that serious 

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Clearly I was wrong!

What exactly did MN do!?

Looks like it was just site maintenance..

They got you all talking about their site and checking them every 2 minutes....that is what they did.

haha.. I actually went to sleep

And woke up to nothing
30t6p3b.gif

Virgil + Fakes = No sense made.
He's Kanye's right hand man much like the Don and Jasper. 

The black/infra/pink or whatevers are cool and all. And right now they're the pair I want to cop. But I really wish this pair was dropping

tumblr_m1luiuF6ul1qig1kfo1_500.jpg

That all black is amazing. 

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Surprised none of the good music crew has gotten their yeezy's yet 

Don C and Virgil already got pairs. I'm pretty sure that Ibn prolly got a pair too just considering those are the closest in the circle around Ye'. 
They were the first ones with the I's so it would make sense that they already have the II's. Hov got them too. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Lol, and those type of questions are exactly why I feel that the Air Yeezy's should remain limited.
Because someone doesn't know the name of a random guy in Kanye's entourage? This is easily in the top 5 dumbest things I've ever heard on this forum. You sneaker "elitists" crack me up.

Originally Posted by BDUB313

I don't want to burst anybody's bubble but I really think these and the yeezy ones are hideous. Like really 245$ for something that a rapper created, he's not even an athlete and these colorways are worst than the homosexual flag! I don't mind Kanye west but it jus kills me that everyone wants to hype his shoe Just because jay z and other celebrity's rock them. Me personally I'll stick to my Jordan's, and real athelete shoes. And did I mention 245$ SMH sweatshops are puttin in over time for these..
Thats good to know you can leave now

I don't want to burst anybody's bubble but I really think these and the yeezy ones are hideous. Like really 245$ for something that a rapper created, he's not even an athlete and these colorways are worst than the homosexual flag! I don't mind Kanye west but it jus kills me that everyone wants to hype his shoe Just because jay z and other celebrity's rock them. Me personally I'll stick to my Jordan's, and real athelete shoes. And did I mention 245$ SMH sweatshops are puttin in over time for these..
tumblr_m1bjvpp7dz1qiebmoo3_250.gif

I feel your opinion and I'm not about to persuade you to like these

But you say the colorways are hideous, which I find crazy because they're neutral colors except the black

You'll stick to your Jordans, that are also made in sweatshops, but I'm willing bet money you like or own a grey pair of any number (cool grey XIs, cool grey IVs etc.)

And I'm also willing to bet that you have or have owned some tan timbs or better yet, some khakis.. both neutral colorways that you can rock with whatever

But you're right, he's not an athlete.. but he isn't just a "rapper"

The dude has many talents and he takes his craft as serious as a "real athlete" would take his craft

Check his performances

And most athletes don't have their own signature shoe, only the elite athletes.. that should tell you something

And that homosexual comment I won't even address, pure ignorance

don't worry, you can't "burst anybody's bubble"...
laugh.gif

you said that like you really thought you would come in here and say that and change anyone's opinion...
laugh.gif

did it ever occur to you that people like this shoe for how it looks? and not just cuz of hype and celebrities rocking them?

why don't you go into a thread about a shoe you do like, and post in there? why waste time in here?

when there's a shoe i don't like, i don't even visit the thread, much less go in there and give my unwanted opinion...

funny thing is, i think yeezys look a lot like jordans, but with straps (a trainer strap on the 2's)... and it's cool to see someone with some fashion sense actually designing a shoe, instead of just athletes giving input to tinker and company (cuz a lot of them have no fashion sense at all, like michael jordan for example 
laugh.gif
)...

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dude it aint that serious 
Right?
laugh.gif
 @ the amount of butt hurt I caused by not knowing a member of someones entourage. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

don't worry, you can't "burst anybody's bubble"...
laugh.gif

you said that like you really thought you would come in here and say that and change anyone's opinion...
laugh.gif

did it ever occur to you that people like this shoe for how it looks? and not just cuz of hype and celebrities rocking them?

why don't you go into a thread about a shoe you do like, and post in there? why waste time in here?

when there's a shoe i don't like, i don't even visit the thread, much less go in there and give my unwanted opinion...

funny thing is, i think yeezys look a lot like jordans, but with straps (a trainer strap on the 2's)... and it's cool to see someone with some fashion sense actually designing a shoe, instead of just athletes giving input to tinker and company (cuz a lot of them have no fashion sense at all, like michael jordan for example 
laugh.gif
)...

#pleaserespond

indifferent.gif

There should be absolutely NO reason to respond in that manner, especially directing your negative tone towards the gay community to get your point across that a pair of shoes are hideous..
If you want to express your hatred of a shoe, leave groups of people of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom