Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Check your local HOH....my friend said he got his pair

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Originally Posted by BDUB313

I don't want to burst anybody's bubble but I really think these and the yeezy ones are hideous. Like really 245$ for something that a rapper created, he's not even an athlete and these colorways are worst than the homosexual flag! I don't mind Kanye west but it jus kills me that everyone wants to hype his shoe Just because jay z and other celebrity's rock them. Me personally I'll stick to my Jordan's, and real athelete shoes. And did I mention 245$ SMH sweatshops are puttin in over time for these..

indifferent.gif

There should be absolutely NO reason to respond in that manner, especially directing your negative tone towards the gay community to get your point across that a pair of shoes are hideous..
If you want to express your hatred of a shoe, leave groups of people of it.
his reply and his loyalty to Jordans shows his ignorance. just ignore him.

Originally Posted by whodatiz

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by 18th letter

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Lol, and those type of questions are exactly why I feel that the Air Yeezy's should remain limited.
Because someone doesn't know the name of a random guy in Kanye's entourage? This is easily in the top 5 dumbest things I've ever heard on this forum. You sneaker "elitists" crack me up.

I stone faced son because he said they were fake. Dude couldn't use context clues either? "Virgil at ASAP mob video shoot. Don't look that good here, could be because of bad cam quality." Why would dude post a guys name like that being at a video shoot and then post a pic of the so called guy wearing fakes. idk, just kinda dumb. Not one single fake pair has been posted in this thread. I don't expect you to know who 'Virgil' Abloh is, Don C or Ibn Jasper are either unless you're a big kanye fan or a chicago native or something and check out RSVP Gallery often.

i stilll think the 1st ones are better. and even if the black ones are wayyyyyyy better than the grey joints

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by da1andonlybus

Does anyone know if those Cheetahs will ever release?

Nope, never. After these two releases no more Yeezys.
i thought ye already tweeted he was working on the Y3.  not saying it will be made, but it seems that there definitely are plans for continuing the line?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I still think 2>1

I don't even like the first ones. The Zen grays were OKAY.
These are dope, I hope I can get my hand on every colorway

but since I won't pay reseller prices, I'd be lucky to get one. 

Unless they ship half those kicks to Chicago
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if us Chicago natives have a higher or lower chance of getting one. Even if we do get more pairs, Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco are kings here.

I really wish the black on blacks would be the third colorway. Either that or a Fire Red. Someone make a fire red pair similar to these on photoshop

air-jordan-retros-fall-2012-03.jpg

air-jordan-3-white-fire-red-cement-grey.jpg

Its gonna be a good day when these release... I hope everybody get a pair so we can look back and laugh at how hype we were and tell stories and post pics and sh*t

Originally Posted by dimez81

this should have been the outside and the shoe...this designs right her is so clean
[
mp

Yeezy-2-07.jpg

ya im digging the toe box on this rendering, kinda reminds me of a chukka boot.  also notice that this drawing has a "huarache" style liner with a heel tab, that would have been interesting considering how thin the upper seems to be on these compared to the Y1's...

oh man...I'm sorry, but what a terrible pair of shoes....they even look bad in the sketches.
the back is especially ugly IMO, people will look like they're rocking a Stegosaurus on their feet
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom