Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is comedy central. Dude's that got some, come in here bragging. Dude's that were unable to cop, are SALTY as hell.

Another colorway should be dropping soon. Supposed to be a pinkish type red. Hopefully they make many of those to satisfy the beasts... Second thought....Its a YEEZY, wont be enough to go around no matter what.

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

OK.

DUDES ARE GETTING TOO FLAGRANT WITH THE RESELL NOW.

CAT WANTS MY 2006 CBR 600RR WITH 2000 MILES ON IT FOR A PAIR OF THE BLACKS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE BACKGROUND OF A PIC OF SHOES I WAS WILLING TO TRADE. I
roll.gif
 UNTIL I REALIZED HE WAS SERIOUS.

I LITERALLY WENT THROUGH EVERY EMOTION
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
That's just stupid...i hope you didn't really consider that...

A BEATER WITH 100,000 MILES ON IT. SURE.

MY BIKE IS MINT. NO FOCKING WAY.

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Originally Posted by abaythingape

I'm not really trippin on when I get them since I'm out of town for work. I just want to make sure my order doesn't get cancelled. I spoke to a CSR today (very nice I must add considering the calls shes been getting) and she said they are still "locating" my item...

Any Ground Shippers get tracking info yet? Or any change in their status?
ups usually updates shipping status every midnight EST unless it's in transit for maybe ~2 days to get to the hub where they will deliver it to you. i live in the west coast so this occurs to me all the time when i do ground shipping from NDC.
Thank you for the info! Glad to see there is still some useful information in the post.

Ground shipping and still preparing to ship. Checked my account money taken out which they do once items will be shipped. Everything should be fine
smile.gif
Edit: I was getting worried too ha.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Its just that Ive noticed alot of low count post members seemed to have copped the concords, cement ivs, red foams, and now these yeezys with ease. is that a coincidence?
i dont know, however alot of people take the opportunity of the free info that was posted here, and they dont even have to sign up. then its funny cause one day we see dudes with like 60 posts who joined in 2012 say "i got my confim # and shipping confirm". its dudes like this that probably bombarded the twitters too

What does post count have to do with purchasing sneakers? Are you saying that one must have a high post count here to have the oppurtunity to purchase shoes? The info that's posted here is typically available on other boards as well.

I guess it's a wrap for the yeezys ...... Not in the position of dropping 2500 they look real nice though .... Hope a surprise restock pops up

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

This thread is comedy central. Dude's that got some, come in here bragging. Dude's that were unable to cop, are SALTY as hell.

Another colorway should be dropping soon. Supposed to be a pinkish type red. Hopefully they make many of those to satisfy the beasts... Second thought....Its a YEEZY, wont be enough to go around no matter what.

Oh lord...  You hear the people racing to their cars and computers to camp
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can someone please enlighten me as to why dudes are mad at cats trying to sell their Yeezys for 2000+??? If someone actually pays the prices their asking then blame the BUYER not the seller. And then if their pairs sit they will either have to keep them & wear them or come down on their prices. You can only sell something for a price somebody is willing to pay. The salt levels in this thread are astronomical, lol.

Originally Posted by smlb52

OK.

CAT WANTS MY 2006 CBR 600RR WITH 2000 MILES ON IT FOR A PAIR OF THE BLACKS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE BACKGROUND OF A PIC OF SHOES I WAS WILLING TO TRADE. I
roll.gif

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
WOOOOOW!! THIS IN HOUSTON, BRO??

YEP DUDE HERE IN HOUSTON.

MAY HAVE TO HOLD OFF ON THESE UNTIL GUYS COME TO THEIR SENSES.

<Fareal....I may have ta do tha same everybody wants to make like 1700$ off these why? People's gettin rid of Jordan's and other heat like water for these. $hit not me . I may be forced to hold off as well cuz man it's crazy right now for these dudes selling the dust bag and what not lol wow

Originally Posted by smlb52

OK.

roll.gif

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
WOOOOOW!! THIS IN HOUSTON, BRO??

YEP DUDE HERE IN HOUSTON.

MAY HAVE TO HOLD OFF ON THESE UNTIL GUYS COME TO THEIR SENSES.

That's what I'm doing. Forget these $2000 prices. Let them sit on them. It's not like they were handmade crafted in Italy with luxerious leather.

Originally Posted by Cazz

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Its just that Ive noticed alot of low count post members seemed to have copped the concords, cement ivs, red foams, and now these yeezys with ease. is that a coincidence?
i dont know, however alot of people take the opportunity of the free info that was posted here, and they dont even have to sign up. then its funny cause one day we see dudes with like 60 posts who joined in 2012 say "i got my confim # and shipping confirm". its dudes like this that probably bombarded the twitters too

What does post count have to do with purchasing sneakers? Are you saying that one must have a high post count here to have the oppurtunity to purchase shoes? The info that's posted here is typically available on other boards as well.
<100 posts

also-via-fatlab-12051-1242454184-2.jpg

>100 
<999

yeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzy-22322-1242478372-25.jpg

>1000

3607960050_ea0bd46dd4.jpg

was wondering though... seen a lot of auction for like 2 gs n up... but are people actually paying that much? or just effin up the auctions..... i dont understand...
woow at the outrageous prices on niketalk.... Ebay i can understand.. but what happened to the niketalk fam??
what mkes me laugh is i feel bad for offering 8bills to someone.... as if i was lawballing the seller .. when in reality 800 is already 3 times what he paid for...
and if u didnt buy the shoe at retail... well then u have no business selling the shoe lmao.....
on the real i want these shoes just BECAUSE... took a couple of L in the sneaker game and still standing .. i ll give it sme times n ill stay away from here bfre i do sme ima regret....

I see alot of random sites popping up trying to sell factory variants...somebody on here mentioned some sites called freshwhite.com and airyeezyii.com...maybe u cats can scoop some variants or something until these beast prices chill out...

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I wonder if there are any real heads using these to trade for something like Supreme Blazer's which don't hold as much monetary value but are MUCHHH harder to come by. I remember immediately after Supreme Blazer's came out they were going for $300-400 DS and now they are like a rack. It's interesting that Galaxy Foamposite's were hitting for $1,000-2,000 initially and now they can be had for a little under a rack. I think this comparison shows the state of the game right now...HYPE KILLS!!! I hope dudes aren't unloading classics like these Blazer's AND adding cash on top just to get the Yeezy 2... Maybe the Supreme Blazer's just appreciated slowly because they were worn by a lot of people then demand came out of no where and they were hard to find brand new? However, I think we'll see the opposite with this release (and the Galaxy Foamposite) where these releases slowly depreciate as those who have them purely to sell realize everyone is selling them and more people want them to actually wear and are not willing to pay the impractical amounts. Just comparatively speaking here...

>Yeezy 2

it's funny cuz in the middle of me hunting down my pairs of Y2's, the same guy who sold me my DS black supreme blazers last year for like $650 is now trying to offer me $1,500 to buy them back from me.

i can't blame him, they're rarer than hen's teeth, especially DS, and especially size 12.

couldn't do it tho. this is the only DS size 12 i've seen in the blacks, can't get rid of 'em. i LOVE supreme blazers. only worn my reds twice since unDS, and having a hard time unDSing the blacks (they're still factory laced, lace bags attached, and sticker on the bottom)...

the leather on them is some of the best leather i've seen on a nike beside the zen and net yeezy 1's... it keeps it's smell for forever...
pimp.gif

i've had like 2 other pairs of reds, 1 other pair of blacks, and 1 white, but they were all kinda beat, so i sold them all. i know where a VVVNDS white pair is, and he's holding them for me.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Would you guys rock your pairs out in Vegas? I'm tempted to do it next month
smokin.gif
.  Not party in em of course 
stay away from those pool partys.....things escalate when people start drinking when surrounded by half neked vegas girls....next thing you know your in the wading pool with 3 strippers from northern australia...*splash spash* and your yeezys are waterlogged......and you are
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Oh lord...  You hear the people racing to their cars and computers to camp
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at least nike has time to fix their website issues

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by abaythingape

ups usually updates shipping status every midnight EST unless it's in transit for maybe ~2 days to get to the hub where they will deliver it to you. i live in the west coast so this occurs to me all the time when i do ground shipping from NDC.
Thank you for the info! Glad to see there is still some useful information in the post.

Ground shipping and still preparing to ship. Checked my account money taken out which they do once items will be shipped. Everything should be fine
smile.gif

Congrats! Did you do Credit/Debit or PayPal?

Originally Posted by penalize

smokin.gif
stay away from those pool partys.....things escalate when people start drinking when surrounded by half neked vegas girls....next thing you know your in the wading pool with 3 strippers from northern australia...*splash spash* and your yeezys are waterlogged......and you are
mad.gif
I know man 
grin.gif
 but the half naked girls, eyeing me up and my yeezys though 
pimp.gif
.  Just don't go by the pools. 

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

smile.gif

Congrats! Did you do Credit/Debit or PayPal?

I used PayPal on mine (ground shipping) & still says "preparing to ship"Had $185 on Paypal so the rest would be deducted from my debit card.. PayPal money is gone but no charge to debit card??

Originally Posted by penalize

smokin.gif
mad.gif

3 strippers from Northern Australia >>>>>>>>>>>> shoes...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I wish people did help out more. I would help more people but I can never get help when I really need it. It's so cut throat on this site.
Don't even blame ya...

Nike just sent me a email saying:
Our customer service department provided me with your information to assist you in placing your order. Unfortunately, the product you’ve selected, Air Yeezy II, is no longer available. This comprised the majority or the entirety of your order. Your order request has been cancelled and your credit card has not been charged. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
well I guess I gotta get rid of some of my extras in my closet to come up with the bread

I want both pairs to WEAR and best believe when I get them I will wear them till the soles fall off
pimp.gif

the size tag on one side my yeezy 2's seems to be coming off its hanging on one corner i haven't even worn them yet ,any suggestions on how to stick it back? maybe fabric glue? or should i just let fall off. any help would be great thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom