Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by faams23451

the size tag on one side my yeezy 2's seems to be coming off its hanging on one corner i haven't even worn them yet ,any suggestions on how to stick it back? maybe fabric glue? or should i just let fall off. any help would be great thanks.

Man I wish that was all I had To worry about right now

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Can someone please enlighten me as to why dudes are mad at cats trying to sell their Yeezys for 2000+??? If someone actually pays the prices their asking then blame the BUYER not the seller. And then if their pairs sit they will either have to keep them & wear them or come down on their prices. You can only sell something for a price somebody is willing to pay. The salt levels in this thread are astronomical, lol.

True, that sounds like good business to me. Cant knock the hustle.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Thank god for hoh and their second chance raffle. Nothin better then retail
pimp.gif

Word! I see mine in a couple of minutes

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I wish people did help out more. I would help more people but I can never get help when I really need it. It's so cut throat on this site.
Don't even blame ya...

I used to help people with retail plus shipping, but I've only found a couple of people who wud do that for me; and when they did I left them a good tip. I don't know, it's hard to find help here.

so what is the real production dates? something like 12/11 to 3/12?
on that pair without the swoosh on the side its 10/11 to 2/12?

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Thank you for the info! Glad to see there is still some useful information in the post.

Ground shipping and still preparing to ship. Checked my account money taken out which they do once items will be shipped. Everything should be fine
smile.gif
Edit: I was getting worried too ha.

Congrats! Did you do Credit/Debit or PayPal?

Debit card. Feels lucky and definitely not selling them!

And there you have it folks... Air Randy has the solar red's and platinum's listed as '"Coming Soon.."

people do help each other on this site. i've gotten a free swoosh account, gotten hooked up on numerous pairs for below retail, gotten shirts, snacks and sodas sent to me. you guys just either too new and/or networking with the wrong people. now as for the yeezy release or anything else comparable in terms of profit margin, it's just really too damn tough to catch a break - like dude said, this is a different type of release. i sold all 3 of my extra pairs yesterday super quick to people on here and basically i gave up my cut to lower the price because these are people that i like. might not have been cheap but it was still less than ebay and i did what i could. if people are willing to pay $2000 then damn, how can you be mad at someone who sells it for that. 2k is a lot of money - that's more than 1 mortgage payment for me. and don't hate on the granny making a profit by resell - corporations get rich off of us by doing the same thing. you gonna be mad at resellers, get mad at costco and wal mart 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by abaythingape

i was just on solesupremacy and saw this.
121.JPG

rest can be found here. - http://www.solesupremacy.com/2012/06/smh.html

sick.gif
WOW.
laugh.gif

At 1st I was lost, looking for some minute detail to be off on them & then all of a sudden I realized, THEIR MISSING A SWOOSH, lol. How could those have possibly passed inspection???

Actually they put the swoosh on the wrong side of the shoe.
116.JPG

Originally Posted by maxdunker

VMVCinc has em up for $3k -__-

LOL, that fake site. Good luck with that.

DEF a fake site... & they prbly have the same "connect" that AR has & thats why his pairs are coming soon

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by maxdunker

VMVCinc has em up for $3k -__-

LOL, that fake site. Good luck with that.

DEF a fake site... & they prbly have the same "connect" that AR has & thats why his pairs are coming soon

Shoe just dropped how could they create a fake so fast? I dont think so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom