Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks i have to pay 1800 tomorrow for some yeezys...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it's sad how some people have got so desperate for a sneaker that they feel obliged to pay over 400% of what the shoe is worth.the sneaker game is all messed up.do i want the yeezy 2's? of course i wanted them badly but not for anything astronomically over suggested retail.some people need to learn the art of taking L's in this thread.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

it's sad how some people have got so desperate for a sneaker that they feel obliged to pay over 400% of what the shoe is worth.the sneaker game is all messed up.do i want the yeezy 2's? of course i wanted them badly but not for anything astronomically over suggested retail.some people need to learn the art of taking L's in this thread.

Nicely said...its just not feasible in today's sneaker culture to get every shoe..let alone the  hyped ones...Ill pay a little over retail for a shoe that I may have missed out for but that is it...and by a little I mean that if a shoe retails for $245 no way id pay over $400....the fact that you guys are saying $1k is a deal or I have to drop $1800 on 1 pair is straight foolish and crazy!  Most of you guys have great collections are only going to rock this shoe sparingly until the next hyped release.  Slow down guys save your money and stop buying into hype, only making future releases worse. 

Like everyone says you dont have to buy anthing ever again.  But if you really want some $+!@ now and have the money beyond bills/family expenses; by all means go for it and rock them %*@++.

Funny thing is you go to a pawn shop and try to sell yeezys they will pay less than the Msrp price lol don't pay up hard right now they will drop soon I'm still debating if if I should even keep or sell but proto J was right who cares about make in 800-1000$ profit off a limited shoe that you prolly would never own again, either the person don't like the shoe or they will spend that money they made on some BS. Money comes and goes, material things and memories about yeezys or anything else is for a lifetime.

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Funny thing is you go to a pawn shop and try to sell yeezys they will pay less than the Msrp price lol don't pay up hard right now they will drop soon I'm still debating if if I should even keep or sell but proto J was right who cares about make in 800-1000$ profit off a limited shoe that you prolly would never own again, either the person don't like the shoe or they will spend that money they made on some BS. Money comes and goes, material things and memories about yeezys or anything else is for a lifetime.

looks at your signature box...oh!..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Im undecided
frown.gif

I dont see how ya'll say wait till the prices drop,how much are the first Yeezy's running for now are yall still waiting for pricrs to drop on those too ?Db4,db3,bins ect ect some of ya'll are gunna be waiting for a lifetime specially when alot of resellers have $1k invested in them from the shoot they dont do what they do to break even.....unless they used their rent money then I guess they need that cash back asap lol....

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

for these:

t8one9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

STEAL OF THE MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CENTURY!!!!

CONGRATS.
my size too............
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   Would have done the same thing if I had a pair of yeezy's. That's at least 2.5-3k market value worth of shoes right there. Guy must really love Kanye to trade all those for a pair

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Im undecided
frown.gif
 a hypebeast

ill help you

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

I dont see how ya'll say wait till the prices drop,how much are the first Yeezy's running for now are yall still waiting for pricrs to drop on those too ?Db4,db3,bins ect ect some of ya'll are gunna be waiting for a lifetime specially when alot of resellers have $1k invested in them from the shoot they dont do what they do to break even.....unless they used their rent money then I guess they need that cash back asap lol....

i copped both zen and tan yeezys two to three months after release for retail..

Originally Posted by drillest

$1000 + DS Galaxy Foams + Nike Galaxy tee for my Yeezy 2???

Deal or no deal

I would do it...hype will die off in about two weeks...I think the Galaxy Foams are a better cop anyways...

Originally Posted by saysar91

Sir Sneaker aka Yeezy God just said that his sources stated Kobe Yeezys in August

sir,your avi....
eyes.gif
roll.gif
 on another note not in regards to you but i think some guys feel having the yeezy's will get them babes.nope..indeed they won't you'll be the same lame with nice shoes and no babes.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Nicely said...its just not feasible in today's sneaker culture to get every shoe..let alone the  hyped ones...Ill pay a little over retail for a shoe that I may have missed out for but that is it...and by a little I mean that if a shoe retails for $245 no way id pay over $400....the fact that you guys are saying $1k is a deal or I have to drop $1800 on 1 pair is straight foolish and crazy!  Most of you guys have great collections are only going to rock this shoe sparingly until the next hyped release.  Slow down guys save your money and stop buying into hype, only making future releases worse. 
+1

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

for these:

t8one9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

STEAL OF THE MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CENTURY!!!!

CONGRATS.
my size too............
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   Would have done the same thing if I had a pair of yeezy's. That's at least 2.5-3k market value worth of shoes right there. Guy must really love Kanye to trade all those for a pair

for one pair.............................................boggles my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom