Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

looks at your signature box...oh!..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Im undecided
frown.gif
 a hypebeast

ill help you

Deffently not no hypebeast bro I been on this forum for along time, but just because I have low post count makes me hypebeast? No sir I don't even like the Yeezy I originally wanted them to make some quick pros, but now after I see all these salty people over some shoes, I should just wear them and bust heads.

Originally Posted by MenteCriminal

30t6p3b.gif
 Anyone that was able to get both pairs get this?
i think something must be up with the solars. mine are still at preparing to ship as well. i swear checking and waiting for my order status to change is worse than checking and waiting for nike to tweet that link...

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Man y'all are nutz I wouldn't care how long shipping took if I got a pair for retail..

THIS i would wait for parcel post shipping or slower if they were bought for retail & wouldnt care a bit

Back from my week vacation. Got my pair for retail and can't wait to rock em. Just got caught up and here's my opinion on Louis Vuitton sneakers as was being discussed a few pages back. One of the things I respect most about nike is that all their designs are, or at least were at the time, original and creative. You can't say the same about these Louis vuitton kicks. While the quality may be amazing and I can respect that, they look incredibly derivative and generic. I buy shoes for the design and art, not so much the quality or name brand. If I wanted a pair of shoes that looked like that, I'd buy supras.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by hotbutter

STEAL OF THE MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CENTURY!!!!

CONGRATS.
my size too............
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   Would have done the same thing if I had a pair of yeezy's. That's at least 2.5-3k market value worth of shoes right there. Guy must really love Kanye to trade all those for a pair

for one pair.............................................boggles my mind.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that deal was like the pilgrams trading beads and blankets with the indians for manhattan .........my mind is blown 

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Back from my week vacation. Got my pair for retail and can't wait to rock em. Just got caught up and here's my opinion on Louis Vuitton sneakers as was being discussed a few pages back. One of the things I respect most about nike is that all their designs are, or at least were at the time, original and creative. You can't say the same about these Louis vuitton kicks. While the quality may be amazing and I can respect that, they look incredibly derivative and generic. I buy shoes for the design and art, not so much the quality or name brand. If I wanted a pair of shoes that looked like that, I'd buy supras.

I hope another brand makes an almost identical pair. I really like the design of this shoe, but I dont need it bad enough to pay thousands of dollars for it.

That dude who made that idiotic trade is going to regret it when he sees the prices dip on the Yeezy's. He got caught up in the hype. It will certainly die down. The sneaker game is always on to the next one.

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

ArmorRig wrote:

hotbutter wrote:

STEAL OF THE MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CENTURY!!!!

CONGRATS.
my size too............
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   Would have done the same thing if I had a pair of yeezy's. That's at least 2.5-3k market value worth of shoes right there. Guy must really love Kanye to trade all those for a pair

for one pair.............................................boggles my mind.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that deal was like the pilgrams trading beads and blankets with the indians for manhattan .........my mind is blown 

wow

Originally Posted by Enchanted

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I traded these: 

2wp8lcw.jpg

for these:

vvzg7.jpg

t8one9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Smh... Whoever traded with you is a moron
UNLESS HE HAD DOUBLE OR TRIPLES OF ALL THESE SHOES & ESPECIALLY IF HE GOT THEM ALL AT RETAIL,GOT UM ON EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT OR OWNED A NIKE ACCOUNT & GOT THEM FOR WHOLESALE, OR BETTER YET STOLE ALL THOSE PAIRS LITERALLY & THEY WERE FREE. MAYBE HE/SHE DIDENT HAVE THE CASH OR CONNEXS TO GET THE YEEZYS. MAYBE THEY DIDENT CARE ABOUT THE LOT OF SHOES THEY TRADED & "COULDENT LIVE W/OUT THE YEEZYS" FOR WHAT EVER REASON. YOU DONT KNOW THE TRADERS COLLECTION, THEIR TASTES, OR SITUATION SO WHY JUDGE. WHAT IF THE GUY WHO GOT THE YEEZYS HAS A BUYER FROM GOD KNOWS WHERE WHO WILL BUY THEM FOR $5-10K NOT SO STUPID THEN HUH. IM JUST SAYING WE DONT KNOW THE SITUATION & THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING & MADE THE CHOICE. THEY'RE PROBABLY JUST AS HAPPY AS THE GUY WHO GOT THE BUNDLE. SO TO BOTH PARTIES ITS A WIN WIN WHY FLAME THE GUY WHO GOT THE YEEZYS.
WE GET IT THE MAJORITY OF HEADS ON NT THINK THE DMPS & SOUTH BEACH GUY MADE OUT BETTER DO WE REALLY NEED PAGE AFTER PAGE ABOUT IT. IVE SEEN PEOPLE OFFER CARS FOR THE YEEZYS. F IT, THIS RELEASE WAS CRAZY, IT IS WHAT IT IS

^FYI I WAS NOT THE 1 WHO TRADED THESE NOR WOULD I LOL BUT I DID TRADE A DMP THAT I TRADED A FEW YEARS BACK FOR SOME ALMOST FREE PIFF & A FEW GRs

Originally Posted by macky

30t6p3b.gif
i think something must be up with the solars. mine are still at preparing to ship as well. i swear checking and waiting for my order status to change is worse than checking and waiting for nike to tweet that link...

Same exact thing. Must be a delay on Solars for people with ground shipping.

^yea dude was happy..he had to drive 2hrs by himself to meet up with me so he had plenty of time to think about what he was doing. he told me that he didn't mind getting rid of these for the yeezys because he's never worn these and all they do is sit in his closet. he said that at least with the yeezy's he'll actually rock them. the only part that the guy was hurt about was the south beaches. he reaaaally like the south beach 8s

Originally Posted by jebbusbin

my order was delayed, from others past experience does that mean my order is going to be cancelled?
i dont want to be negative or anything, but my order has been delayed twice on NDC....both times it ended up being cancelled after 2 weeks.....they gave me a 15% of next purchase code both times...good luck though...

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by macky

30t6p3b.gif

Same exact thing. Must be a delay on Solars for people with ground shipping.

Yeah they are taking there time with ground service lol...i contacted them today and they said they all should be out by today!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

people do help each other on this site. i've gotten a free swoosh account, gotten hooked up on numerous pairs for below retail, gotten shirts, snacks and sodas sent to me. you guys just either too new and/or networking with the wrong people. now as for the yeezy release or anything else comparable in terms of profit margin, it's just really too damn tough to catch a break - like dude said, this is a different type of release. i sold all 3 of my extra pairs yesterday super quick to people on here and basically i gave up my cut to lower the price because these are people that i like. might not have been cheap but it was still less than ebay and i did what i could. if people are willing to pay $2000 then damn, how can you be mad at someone who sells it for that. 2k is a lot of money - that's more than 1 mortgage payment for me. and don't hate on the granny making a profit by resell - corporations get rich off of us by doing the same thing. you gonna be mad at resellers, get mad at costco and wal mart 
laugh.gif

Well said and well done.
Real talk,
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom