Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

You can't be serious... If you have no clue by now, just hope the release as a GR...
How is that a bad question? I can't find info on where it will release in Chicago. I called all house of Hoops and Nikestores. IDK which stores, if any, have a Tier 0 Nike account in Chicago.

Just stay in your lane...Stick to your Chi questions, this did not apply to you so keep it moving. If you are in from the DMV and want these, it is not hard AT ALL to figure out where they are "Bound" to drop. So unless dude just moved into the area then yes, he can't be serious...
Stop being a ****. All you had to do was answer the dudes question. Get off your high horse making it seem like he's "out of the loop" for not knowing where the damn shoes are dropping. They weren't even easy to find to a lot of people the first time around..

Originally Posted by PRIME

How is that a bad question? I can't find info on where it will release in Chicago. I called all house of Hoops and Nikestores. IDK which stores, if any, have a Tier 0 Nike account in Chicago.

Just stay in your lane...Stick to your Chi questions, this did not apply to you so keep it moving. If you are in from the DMV and want these, it is not hard AT ALL to figure out where they are "Bound" to drop. So unless dude just moved into the area then yes, he can't be serious...
Stop being a ****. All you had to do was answer the dudes question. Get off your high horse making it seem like he's "out of the loop" for not knowing where the damn shoes are dropping. They weren't even easy to find to a lot of people the first time around..

High horse? ****? For indirectly telling someone to try a little harder? Some of you guys are too sensitive. First of all many stores have yet to receive info as to allocation and quantity yet this kid comes in here asking where they will drop. It's common sense to (at this point in time, with the info made available) to assume that the retailers that had the first model will have this model. Calling stores might not yield results for reasons I have already stated above. He could also use the DMV regional thread, dig up some Yeezy 1 threads, etc. etc. But I guess thats asking too much of a forum member new or old now in days.....Not only did he not contribut anything to the thread, he also asked a question that has gone unanswered in this thread and the old thread....But since dudes want me to baby him and are quick to call me an object they love to ride..... I'll baby this kid like if it were my responsibility......CMONMAJORGENTEI (Closed)Social StudyDTLRMultiple spots at PG Plaza and Mondawmin+ more....Bottom line you are blessed to live in that area... By no means does that mean that it will be easy to obtain these sneakers but your chances are a million times better then if you lived....errr... Where I reside now? PS... Stop being lazy or impatient, because basing myself on your question you where being one or both. Sneaker news runs like wild fire in the DMV so just keep your ears and yes open and you will be bound to figure out what stores will have them, sell them, auction them, and rape your wallet.THE END. FIN.

Sorry for the huge eye sore of a paragraph. I intended for there to be multiple sections/paragraphs but for some reason when I post on my iPhone it'll lump up my post into one paragraph regardless. So sorry again.

I know money just posted the pics of him on 106&park but f it ill post them too idc lol....

21cwojo.jpg

s6nm6p.jpg

High horse? ****? For indirectly telling someone to try a little harder? Some of you guys are too sensitive. First of all many stores have yet to receive info as to allocation and quantity yet this kid comes in here asking where they will drop. It's common sense to (at this point in time, with the info made available) to assume that the retailers that had the first model will have this model. Calling stores might not yield results for reasons I have already stated above. He could also use the DMV regional thread, dig up some Yeezy 1 threads, etc. etc. But I guess thats asking too much of a forum member new or old now in days.....Not only did he not contribut anything to the thread, he also asked a question that has gone unanswered in this thread and the old thread....But since dudes want me to baby him and are quick to call me an object they love to ride..... I'll baby this kid like if it were my responsibility......CMONMAJORGENTEI (Closed)Social StudyDTLRMultiple spots at PG Plaza and Mondawmin+ more....Bottom line you are blessed to live in that area... By no means does that mean that it will be easy to obtain these sneakers but your chances are a million times better then if you lived....errr... Where I reside now? PS... Stop being lazy or impatient, because basing myself on your question you where being one or both. Sneaker news runs like wild fire in the DMV so just keep your ears and yes open and you will be bound to figure out what stores will have them, sell them, auction them, and rape your wallet.THE END. FIN.
Damn, way more stores than the SF/Bay Area. I might have to catch a flight, lol.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LMAO @ the second picture ^

Dude on the far left is eyeballing the Yeezy's so hard.
LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO DO A KAMEHAMEHA WAVE AS WELL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that pic

The girl to the right of him is breakin her neck too

Rocsi(sp?) got the "I'm gon eat you up Kanye" look on
laugh.gif

So many funny small things about this pic

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'm not in the Kanye Entourage loop. (Puts on flame suit) who is the dude with Kanye?

2 Chainz but I prefer his old name. Tity Boi...

Its not babying him, its being helpful. Thats the whole damn point of this thread. To SPREAD information. Information on release dates, colorways, where they will release etc. 
So yes you were being an $!* hole. Why go to the DMV regional thread where they will just direct him back here? What sense does that !*## make? So he's going to leave the YEEZY INFORMATION THREAD to ask a question about a pair of YEEZYS outside of the damn thread made for all discussion on the topic? 

Whats sad is you don't see how complicated you made the matter when in reality you could have just answered his damn question. 

oh was that 2 chainz.... dang and I know that dude.... smh just assumed it was some Kanye Entourage these dudes were talking about last week...

Originally Posted by Based2315

& does anyone have any idea of a spot in Baltimore these might release at.?? I can't find anywhere.

You can't be serious... If you have no clue by now, just hope the release as a GR...
I think only Succezz has a tier 0, but i think the 1st Yeezys were more like a limited Nike Sportswear release. niketown, leaders, succezz, st alfreds, HOH all got em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom