Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by 731balla

You can't be serious... If you have no clue by now, just hope the release as a GR...
How is that a bad question? I can't find info on where it will release in Chicago. I called all house of Hoops and Nikestores. IDK which stores, if any, have a Tier 0 Nike account in Chicago.

Just stay in your lane...Stick to your Chi questions, this did not apply to you so keep it moving. If you are in from the DMV and want these, it is not hard AT ALL to figure out where they are "Bound" to drop. So unless dude just moved into the area then yes, he can't be serious...

BOUND to drop and actually dropping are two different things. Your "knowledge" of this does not make you the envy of NT or whatever it is you think you are
Not to mention I have never gone for a QS/HS/T0 release outside of Nike SB, didnt even like the first Yeezys and I still don't. For the average eBay price of the Yeezys I'd rather walk into an LV store and buy the Dons or Jaspers. And I dont have to try for Nike SB QSs because I pay my guy in Florida who works for Clockwork Skateshop. I tell him which release I want and I am guaranteed to have it if the store gets it. So why the +@#* would I know where it drops in Chicago?

High depth shot of the pure platinum's

35i97a1.jpg

even if you got the money, preordering is stupid this far out... it will likely be over the 45 day dispute window with paypal by the time they release, so if the seller decides to screw you, you're definitely screwed...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

even if you got the money, preordering is stupid this far out... it will likely be over the 45 day dispute window with paypal by the time they release, so if the seller decides to screw you, you're definitely screwed...

This.  For 2300 Id want them today.

true

i always laugh at the prices ppl pay for preorders but they always end up having the last laugh somehow....hope it ain't true this time....but it's retail or bust for me anyway

I want these. Bad.

But as bad as I want these, I don't want them bad enough to camp out for weeks on end/fork over my life savings :/

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Where did the Ebay dude get a June 12th RD, thats a tuesday I really hope they aren't dropping on a tuesday
30t6p3b.gif

I wish it did lmao It'd keep the kids in school 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom