Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
18th letter wrote:
Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by pelimpe

thie type of !!+ that dead me!!!!!! (not my pic but damn!!)
Thats FRANALATIONS' pair... Apparently he wore them to EDC in Vegas
grin.gif

pimp.gif
what the hell does he do for a living though.

has a rich dad... he's livin' the life.

Originally Posted by jst628

18th letter wrote:

grin.gif

pimp.gif
what the hell does he do for a living though.

My parents are divorced and my mom has cancer, dude. No one's living "the life" over here, fam.

My apologies for being mistaken and jumping the gun. 

Originally Posted by libraoflove2

Originally Posted by jadams003

libraoflove2- Im not singling you out. There are a ton of posters in this thread who have done the things that I made mention too. Its just troubling when I see something that Ive been passionate about for so long bastardized to the fullest by opportunistic misinformed johnny-come-lately types. Im not saying that you have to be able to pass some figurative test to earn the right to buy exclusive kicks, but I do feel that if you have enough time to sleep on the street for days on end simply in the hopes to make a quick buck...you should really reevaluate your priorities and what you ultimately want out of life. As for me obtaining a pair, I did not. That isnt a reflection of my inability to pay these crazy prices that people are asking for but more importantly that it just isnt that serious to where I feel the need to drop a house note on a pair of Nike's. Frankly, I dont think it should EVER be that serious, but to each his own.

Hey jadams003, No worries. I don't think it's fair to compare how long we've been passionate about the shoe. Indeed, I've been admiring it since it was first shown in the Kobe video. Additionally, I purchased BOTH of my pairs for MSRP, not physically camped out, through either a "first-response" rsvp system or the chaos that was NDC. I don't ever plan on selling these and I've made no mention of such things. I fully understand that the price is extraordinarily high, and I understand your lack of willingness to blow that much on these. I lucked out at the release of this shoe and I'm just happy to have a pair in general. 

now-kith.jpg

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

To the dude in the iPlaid shirt, I hope you rock the hell out of those yeezy's and have a whole bunch of jealous @!! getmoney boyz starin at you. If you just bought them to resell... well then I'd appreciate if you get to steppin up off this forum.

Thank you sir. I will rock the hell out of them when I feel it's right. Did NOT purchase to resell. I am a fan of the design elements of this shoe, and hope to find inspiration from its evolution in technology and fashion to use in my work.

18th letter wrote:what the hell does he do for a living though.
My parents are divorced and my mom has cancer, dude. No one's living "the life" over here, fam.

They not even talking about you. Dude take a break and stop trying so hard to fit in, replying to everyone. Go running and lose that weight you were talking about.

18th letter wrote:what the hell does he do for a living though.

he wasnt talkin bout u man... he was talkin bout franalations...
i wonder if he did that to his pair because he still mad at Kanye for doin that to Taylor Swift....

I just came on here to post cool detailed photos. I'm not a reseller, just a proud owner. Never tried to press any buttons or start anything, so it'd be cool if people just understood I'm a new guy, not some lurker or abomination to the sneaker game. 
I'm already obese, no need for salt.

05616967e2d7d3ed2078dc4f07f732989e0a09c6_r.png

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

he wasnt talkin bout u man... he was talkin bout franalations...
i wonder if he did that to his pair because he still mad at Kanye for doin that to Taylor Swift....
My apologies. Will delete it now.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW.

CAN HARDLY BREATHE.

I HAVE LEARNED THAT IMPORTANT INFO SHOULD BE KEPT IN PM'S THOUGH.

I'M STILL SALTY AT THE DUDE WHO BLEW THE VAULT UP. SMH.
I'm saying. Cats that haven't ever shopped there in their life let alone heard of the company blowing it up and getting pairs. 
mad.gif

I still got mine. Won't happen like that again.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

I just came on here to post cool detailed photos. I'm not a reseller, just a proud owner. Never tried to press any buttons or start anything, so it'd be cool if people just understood I'm a new guy, not some lurker or abomination to the sneaker game. 

Kill yourself, make sure you're buried in that comb-over
Well apparently I'm Indian, so I'll probably be cremated in it 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

CAN HARDLY BREATHE.

I'm saying. Cats that haven't ever shopped there in their life let alone heard of the company blowing it up and getting pairs. 
mad.gif

What do you mean? I'm from the area, and I've been going to the store for at least a year. Am I not qualified enough to email them fast enough? 

Kill yourself, make sure you're buried in that comb-over
Well apparently I'm Indian, so I'll probably be cremated in it 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Frankly, I don't care.

I gave up on trying to get Yeezy 2's but I truly do enjoy coming to this thread nightly after work to have some LULZ for the evening

CAN HARDLY BREATHE.

mad.gif

What do you mean? I'm from the area, and I've been going to the store for at least a year. Am I not qualified enough to email them fast enough? 

Why do you keep ASSUMING that every post is towards you? This issue was brought up last week. Just take a break from the internet for a sec. Not every post is directed towards you. 
I hope you stay true to your word and become an active and constructive member. 

If you do, I will be the first to apologize... I know you probably dont need/care for it but I am man enough to admit I was wrong.

Honestly, I doubt this will happen.

You should prove me/us wrong... 

CAN HARDLY BREATHE.

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 Every single employee there knows me by name.  I've put in work ever since that store was birthed.  Whatever tho, everything worked out in the end.

HahahaDid u go to german town high?

mad.gif

Why do you keep ASSUMING that every post is towards you? This issue was brought up last week. Just take a break from the internet for a sec. Not every post is directed towards you. 
I hope you stay true to your word and become an active and constructive member. 

If you do, I will be the first to apologize... I know you probably dont need/care for it but I am man enough to admit I was wrong.

Honestly, I doubt this will happen.

You should prove me/us wrong... 
So I debated whether or not this was about me...jk jk
I decided yes. 
wink.gif

I'm not here to prove people wrong, but I do want to be a contributing member. Pardon my jumpiness, I've been wading through the salt for a while.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

HahahaDid u go to german town high?
Not sure...did you go to german town high?

Just wanted to stop in and upload some more detailed shots of both color ways of the Yeezy II that I was able to cop. I'm very into sneaker photography and wanted to come share my recent images of the two pairs. Let me know what you think
smile.gif

Good luck with your pairs. 
smile.gif

Salute. 
pimp.gif

I wonder if this guy would be posting on NT even if he never would have copped the Yeezy's?
Hell no. This is the type of "member" that kills me and makes me not post all of the info I am preview to. 
This is the type of lame that lurks, tweets info like he has inside knowledge (but all of it is taken from boards like this one), lands a super limited release, proceeds to make an account, uses is first post to gloat about his "COP", feels some type of special.

These cats cant join to be constructive, they have nothing to offer. or if they do they keep it to themselves and lurk.

All of this is another Major reason why this site has gone down hill and I keep it to PM's and keep my Post count low.

Hey libraoflove2, why dont you take your side ways "good luck and salutes" somewhere else. I know for a fact you would of even of opened this account if it werent for this cop. 

If you are so into Sneaker Photography, where you been? We have a section for that here too.

BTW why didnt you post all the pics???

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
LOL. Not all of us "new members" are like that...in this very thread I posted info about a possible NDC  release....and what happened??

Originally Posted by pelimpe

thie type of !!+ that dead me!!!!!! (not my pic but damn!!)
grin.gif

pimp.gif
These glowing in the dark would be 
pimp.gif
 in a rave atmosphere but the crowds would stomp over these 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  I really hope Fran is rich and has plenty of pairs on deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back