Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the people who ordered ground shipping for the solars, mine shipped, you should be getting yours soon too!

Originally Posted by libraoflove2

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I just came on here to post cool detailed photos. I'm not a reseller, just a proud owner. Never tried to press any buttons or start anything, so it'd be cool if people just understood I'm a new guy, not some lurker or abomination to the sneaker game. 
I'm already obese, no need for salt.

05616967e2d7d3ed2078dc4f07f732989e0a09c6_r.png

HahahaDid u go to german town high?
Not sure...did you go to german town high?

Lol but I did go there and u look really familiar

The saltiness in this thread is making my sides hurt. It's just a pair of shoes, let the Indian boy cook.

hot damn its alot of sodium in this thread...the sodium is at an all time high 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alot of you are coming at Libra for the way he looks and dresses and because he managed to cop both colorways at retail. but let me ask you this. you guys who still don't have a pair have been in this thread for the past two weeks or more. acting like zombies for info and then spewing hate all over Niketalk when you dont get a pair. if you spent this much time putting in hours at work, you would have a pair by now. but instead, you're saying the same thing "boo hoo resellers bought all the pairs and now I cant spend 1000 to get them". if you want them that bad, get your grind on and start making extra money to stash away. you have to work hard for the things you want in life..whether it be a nice apartment, nice car, or in this case, these shoes.

I just came on here to post cool detailed photos. I'm not a reseller, just a proud owner. Never tried to press any buttons or start anything, so it'd be cool if people just understood I'm a new guy, not some lurker or abomination to the sneaker game. 

welcome to NT my dude... nothing but love from me... in fact... allow me to contribute your official new avy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

welcome to NT my dude... nothing but love from me... in fact... allow me to contribute your official new avy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OH MY GOSH.
roll.gif

I'm flattered dude. Thank you. That's awesome!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OH MY GOSH.
roll.gif

I'm flattered dude. Thank you. That's awesome!
smile.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

please make it your avatar 
frown.gif
 I actually worked really hard on it 
embarassed.gif

the HELL is going on in here?

21czc0i.gif

and don't be too impressed by fran's beat pair... his dad will buy him however many he wants...
grin.gif

if it helps anyone, the platinums are constructed better IMO. Also, the way I see it is: The black details are more subtle, but they are STILL the "original" dope colorway. The platinum details are louder, and are a welcome addition the tonal palettes of Yeezys.

I figured: If you rock the black, it's for you to feel proud. If you rock the platinums, it's for your friends to be jealous.

Of course, all IMO.

Anyone here from NY heard of a store named Tom Dee's (Tom **** and Harry's). If so, are they reputable and did they receive the Yeezy's.
Got a seller that's claiming he purchased at this store, not a store that I've heard of, nor am I finding any info on Google. Want to make sure it's a legit eBay sale....

Y'all need to chill out on dude.

Libra, how'd you get your pairs?

Im finding it rather strange people walking away with 3-4 pairs. I think shop owners played the mess outta everyone.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

After those vids I'm gonna say plat>
smokin.gif
 Co-sign.  The vids sold me too.  Don't get me wrong the Solars are crisp but the plats just pop out so nicely without being loud. plats> zens for sure. one flaw that I saw pointed on by a video review by an ISS member was that the faux snake skin chips a little and may get bad if your shoes are rubbing against something e.g. jeans.  I noticed this too when I was changing the lace tips.   The lace holders were chipping as I was drawing the laces through. 

Has anybody noticed the Y2s resemble an eagles foot?  It goes along with the whole Horus theme, the snakeskin sides and ridges on the back and the lace tips as Talons...
nike-air-yeezy-grey-comparison-16.jpg
nike-air-yeezy-grey-comparison-22.jpg

eagle_foot.gif

This Thread Is So Damn Crazy, The Mods Can't Even Decide What To Do With It
laugh.gif

One Minute It's Locked, And A New Thread Created...... Now We're Back To The Original Thread Being Open Again
nerd.gif

*CLASSIC!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Y'all need to chill out on dude.

Libra, how'd you get your pairs?

Im finding it rather strange people walking away with 3-4 pairs. I think shop owners played the mess outta everyone.
Appreciate it man. I was successful in reserving a pair from The Vault and lucky in getting the other out the digital door from NDC.

Originally Posted by jst628

18th letter wrote:what the hell does he do for a living though.
has a rich dad... he's livin' the life.
My parents are divorced and my mom has cancer, dude. No one's living "the life" over here, fam.

My apologies for being mistaken and jumping the gun. 

What did were you trying to accomplish by mentioning that your mom has cancer though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom