Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Edited to not be included when people start crying about all of us saying there are only 12 pairs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

398192_384227361599998_192382017451201_1322362_1931064025_n.jpg

Either fakes have really stepped up in quality ....or some dude overseas got them GOONS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man they loook...sooo good. If these are legit, i'm guessing the RD should be a few months from now?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

sick.gif

2rr6q09.jpg

DAT SHIII CRAY.... dont like that cw tho...waiting on the black based pair

You niketalk nigg@s so quick to try and clown through the internet look how stupid you look. There's 12 boxes, on top of each box is a left and right shoe.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jst628

39819238422736159999819.jpg
Either fakes have really stepped up in quality ....or some dude overseas got them GOONS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man they loook...sooo good. If these are legit, i'm guessing the RD should be a few months from now?

I wouldn't be surprised if those are fake..

There were sites selling these over a year ago, long before any official photo of the Yeezy 2's had even been seen.
fakeairyeezy203.jpg

Now that official high res photos have been out for a few weeks, it was only a matter of time..

If these are fakes they are the GOAT of all fakes.

They aren't though.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by Rick2345

EVERY PAIR IN THAT PICTURE IS A US7.

34htlqh.png

Come on son we need more then that.
you'll see em soon enough. also i had galaxy foams a week early so it only makes sense these too :tongue:

People like you should get banned.
laugh.gif
Why even bother posting a tease pic.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

EVERY PAIR IN THAT PICTURE IS A US7.

34htlqh.png

Come on son we need more then that.
you'll see em soon enough. also i had galaxy foams a week early so it only makes sense these too :tongue:
But its only april 13 its more then 2 weeks till June, unless...
major trolling going on in here!

Damn people are starting to get their hands on these two months before the release date and we still know nothing

^^ That's why I was saying that we should hear a conformation from Nike soon

Too many pics of people having the shoe have surfaced rather fast

And its only going to continue from now through release date

Look guys, nike has never said anything publicly regarding a release.

Therefore who knows if June is true?

Look guys, nike has never said anything publicly regarding a release.

Therefore who knows if June is true?

that's exactly what i've been sayin' this whole time... nike or kanye or anyone who works with them has said anything solid. everything has been speculation...

the fact that you have those leads me to believe perhaps they're coming out sooner than later, as i just don't think they'd let any randoms get their hands on them this far out, unless you are someone closely tied to the powers that be.

also something to note, nike apparently sent out a memo to retailers today (tried to tell y'all nike was taking the galaxy and concord mayhem seriously):

via nice kicks on twitter:

Nike has banned midnight releases for retailers effective immediately among other rules regarding releases.

Pre-selling, reserving and taking pre-orders has also been banned. (Something we never did at Nice Kicks)

The ban on midnight releases is for instore releases. Shout out to all the malls & shops who can't handle a big release...

Nike also indicated in memo to retailers that many had questions how to properly handle big releases. Galaxy & Concord mayhem proved that.

Nike has suggested raffle & lottery systems for highly anticipated releases for stores who are not sure how to handle.

Nike's release policy changes were made in part for consumer, employee, and public safety among other concerns.

it was a memo emailed to retailers. It is not posted online.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

also something to note, nike apparently sent out a memo to retailers today (tried to tell y'all nike was taking the galaxy and concord mayhem seriously):

via nice kicks on twitter:

Nike has banned midnight releases for retailers effective immediately among other rules regarding releases.

Pre-selling, reserving and taking pre-orders has also been banned. (Something we never did at Nice Kicks)

The ban on midnight releases is for instore releases. Shout out to all the malls & shops who can't handle a big release...

Nike also indicated in memo to retailers that many had questions how to properly handle big releases. Galaxy & Concord mayhem proved that.

Nike has suggested raffle & lottery systems for highly anticipated releases for stores who are not sure how to handle.

Nike's release policy changes were made in part for consumer, employee, and public safety among other concerns.

it was a memo emailed to retailers. It is not posted online.
pimp.gif

Glad what Nike is doing but man can we get a date already lol
laugh.gif

im kind of confused about this release. so the grey pair drops first or do they drop the same day as the black ones? also we still dont know what the third colorway is right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom