Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Let the games begin gentlemen...... HYPE will kill on these big time.
how you doin a pre sale though?
If I remember correctly, this is the same dude that had a BOATLOAD of the first release of Yeezy's. Man knows the ins and outs of the game + the connects. 
laugh.gif

^^ You have a good memory Lyrical. Your one of the originals from the first yeezy release. proto, you, cucumbercool and some other cats where in on the first ones lol

I'm saving now. Don't be a fool. Aside from the obvious releases this month and next month, don't be a fool and miss out. If you have a chance to cop and just are thinking about the money save 50 to 75 dollars week. No lie. I ain't missing these. 

WOW man, really....those new pics are great.

The shoes look amazing. The mesh really contrasts the rest of the shoe wonderfully.

yeah your a sucker if you pay anywhere near $1000 for these, some Nikes. you could buy some LV sneaks for that or some gucci %##$ or better yet some apple stock

who remembers the day after the yeezy 1 came out kanye made a video and said he would make sure the yeezy 2 was easier to get? he lied lol

NO way im paying more than 600-700 for these if I dont get them for retail, I hope no one pays the outrageous prices so resellers take a hit

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

NO way im paying more than 600-700 for these if I dont get them for retail, I hope no one pays the outrageous prices so resellers take a hit
This!!!....Is $2500 what KRISPACINLA is asking??

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

laugh.gif
$2500? thats a presale??!?!

*edit* 
grin.gif
man the game is f'ed up
eyes.gif
 this is so sad to see .... i told myself after the concords i will do nothing outrageous  or spend nothing ridic for shoes anymore the most i can pay is 250

oh and thanks ebay rep for the response ... how the hell do you respond so fast ? hahaha peace

the minute you say your only willing to pay 700 its gonna be somebody willing to pay 8, then 9. thats how prices get up to $2500. if you dont wanna get raped on these then we all have to make a serious effort to not pay over retail

Originally Posted by Sneak King

This!!!....Is $2500 what KRISPACINLA is asking??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This goes to show how $#%%+# up the world is.

I can't believe people thought the Y1s were better. These are absolutely superior.
Too bad I won't be able to cop these.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

the minute you say your only willing to pay 700 its gonna be somebody willing to pay 8, then 9. thats how prices get up to $2500. if you dont wanna get raped on these then we all have to make a serious effort to not pay over retail

Agreed yo

ironically the greys >> black reds

i'm probably passing altogether. honestly think the shoe is pretty sick, but the blatant logo on the tongue and the "hieroglyphs" are a turn off for me. yeah, these woulda been
eek.gif
with no logo on the tongue like the 1s. i mean, to actually have horus on the tongue is just too much.
30t6p3b.gif

At least some of yall will have the opportunity to try and cop lol.
They probably won't be sold anywhere within 300 miles of my spot haha.

Originally Posted by cristianm

what happened to volume 1 of this thread, tho?

did someone get that damn thing locked?

The original poster was never around to keep tabs on regular updates, so a new one was made. For high volume threads its always good that there's updates on the first page and title so people don't have to scroll through hundreds of pages.
teamfreshh wrote:

I'll shake your hand in person if you get a pair at anything near that.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this dude can screw himself if he really is asking for 2500$ on a presale of a shoe that cost 250$ ho *%%@%#$ greedy are you bro....?
and to do it here, if these joints are that easily accesible, you should look out for NTers, no one is expecting you to sell them for retail, im sur some of us would gladly drop 600-800$ on them, but 2500$???...go jump off a bridge.

im actually hoping my connect comes through and i can scoop 3 pairs, if that happens, best believe ill come in this thread and set something up so that someone can get a chance at these for very close to retail....if not, i just hope i can get my pair.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

pretty much. the grey/platinum is the only one i like so far. i hope they drop a bunch of pairs. i don't care if i own a shoe that isn't very "exclusive".

same, but I doubt it. this is prolly Hyperstrike or Tier 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom