Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by ksteezy

this dude can screw himself if he really is asking for 2500$ on a presale of a shoe that cost 250$ ho *%%@%#$ greedy are you bro....?
and to do it here, if these joints are that easily accesible, you should look out for NTers, no one is expecting you to sell them for retail, im sur some of us would gladly drop 600-800$ on them, but 2500$???...go jump off a bridge.

im actually hoping my connect comes through and i can scoop 3 pairs, if that happens, best believe ill come in this thread and set something up so that someone can get a chance at these for very close to retail....if not, i just hope i can get my pair.
The days of looking out for Niketalkers has passed. Good Luck finding them for 600 to 800. If you do, more power to you.

Man, this is messed up right here. Greed...It's a hell of a drug. #DaveChappelle-RickJames.FyoCouch...ShouldaNevagaveyouN!@@@$money!!!! (Hahaha!) No Respect for the community...SMH.

Greedy? Why? I dont set the market prices, Your thirst and every other so called collector desire to own these does. If I can get a certain amount, I will. I mean people can hate all they want, but step into my shoes, and you would do the same.

im actually hoping my connect comes through and i can scoop 3 pairs, if that happens, best believe ill come in this thread and set something up so that someone can get a chance at these for very close to retail....if not, i just hope i can get my pair.
This.  NDC or bust for me.  If I somehow wind up with >1 pair, I will look for someone who will wear them. 

Why are people concerned about resell prices right now
indifferent.gif
???? How about we wait until we find out where the shoes actually going to be released at, the type of quantities, and see if they will come to NDC like all of the Yeezy 1's did first , instead of talking about stupid imaginary resell prices for a shoe that's not even out yet. I'm serious some of you all up here are real bipolar, first you hype yourself up about getting the shoe
eek.gif
then you psych yourself out about not paying retail prices that don't even exist so yet, and  you then say you cant get the shoe
eyes.gif
. Remember you cant resell something before it's released.

I just wanted to give this thread 24 hrs. after the pic just to see how fast it was gonna blow up and how many opinions were gonna change
eek.gif
I wanted them from the jump so who in ATL tryna start this line pm me.

The days of looking out for Niketalkers has passed. Good Luck finding them for 600 to 800. If you do, more power to you.

Man, this is messed up right here. Greed...It's a hell of a drug. #DaveChappelle-RickJames.FyoCouch...ShouldaNevagaveyouN!@@@$money!!!! (Hahaha!) No Respect for the community...SMH.

Greedy? Why? I dont set the market prices, Your thirst and every other so called collector desire to own these does. If I can get a certain amount, I will. I mean people can hate all they want, but step into my shoes, and you would do the same.
Nope, I wouldn't. 
I've sold shoes to people, and it AINT about robbing a @!!!# to pay my girl's next handbag or my lease on Wilshire. A profit is acceptable, but $2500 is a complete joke. This is the only time I condone robbing a @!!!#. 

Originally Posted by Allen Iverson

I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about presale, for $2500, not $250 retail, for $2500 we're talking about presale. Not the suggested retail price but we're talking about the presale man. How silly is that?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

I just wanted to give this thread 24 hrs. after the pic just to see how fast it was gonna blow up and how many opinions were gonna change
eek.gif

smh I live in ATL and i for damn sure cant afford to stand in line for 20+ days... you must either be in HS, college, or rich

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

eek.gif

smh I live in ATL and i for damn sure cant afford to stand in line for 20+ days... you must either be in HS, college, or rich
or neither and on EDD. 

^^Exactly IHeart...@Krisp...I'm not mad at a resale price within reason. I mean....I paid Under $550 for my Zen's and Net/Net's individually so I understand how the game goes. But for someone to charge "No Vasaleine" prices is almost disrespectful. And how can you say that you don't set the market prices?? So somebody else told you that the acceptable price for you to sell these at is $2500? You're kidding yourself homie. I know that if I had access to pairs, sure I'd charge more than retail cause, hey...That's capitalism. But keep it at a respectable level. Don't just take because you can. Care for and have respect for the culture that even allows you to be able to make ANY money off of a product that you had nothing to do with crewatively. Just like a capitalistic society...Run something into the ground until it has NO VALUE WHATSOEVER. How you (and every other select individual that has direct access to this shoe) making/going to make money off of this release is highway robbery, shameful and disrespectful.

And on a related note...I bet it's people like you that comprise parts of the culture that look like Miami Sneaker Con. Never seen so much heat in one place, so I give props....But 80% of those people were under 17 though. Nothing but time on their hands to beast over footwear. SMH. Before too long, the sneaker bubble will burst. Can't wait for the day all of you go away!!! 

Originally Posted by anwagbo3000

this dude can screw himself if he really is asking for 2500$ on a presale of a shoe that cost 250$ ho *%%@%#$ greedy are you bro....?
and to do it here, if these joints are that easily accesible, you should look out for NTers, no one is expecting you to sell them for retail, im sur some of us would gladly drop 600-800$ on them, but 2500$???...go jump off a bridge.

Damn, cold-blooded (dave chapelle voice)

"MOM THEIRS BLOOD IN THE WATER"

Shark_Attack_Blood_Slick.jpg

PROPS IF THIS DOES INDEED COME TO PASS.

I WEAR A 10.5/11
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PROPS IF THIS DOES INDEED COME TO PASS.

I WEAR A 10.5/11
wink.gif

ditto

^^Exactly IHeart...@Krisp...I'm not mad at a resale price within reason. I mean....I paid Under $550 for my Zen's and Net/Net's individually so I understand how the game goes. But for someone to charge "No Vasaleine" prices is almost disrespectful. And how can you say that you don't set the market prices?? So somebody else told you that the acceptable price for you to sell these at is $2500? You're kidding yourself homie. I know that if I had access to pairs, sure I'd charge more than retail cause, hey...That's capitalism. But keep it at a respectable level. Don't just take because you can. Care for and have respect for the culture that even allows you to be able to make ANY money off of a product that you had nothing to do with crewatively. Just like a capitalistic society...Run something into the ground until it has NO VALUE WHATSOEVER. How you (and every other select individual that has direct access to this shoe) making/going to make money off of this release is highway robbery, shameful and disrespectful.

And on a related note...I bet it's people like you that comprise parts of the culture that look like Miami Sneaker Con. Never seen so much heat in one place, so I give props....But 80% of those people were under 17 though. Nothing but time on their hands to beast over footwear. SMH. Before too long, the sneaker bubble will burst. Can't wait for the day all of you go away!!! 
By the opinion you just posted, It sounds to me like your A.- not going to be able to get them for retail or B.- being salty. What ever the reason, just do you. If you dont want to pay reseller prices, then dont.

Funny thing, people hate on re-sellers saying that is destroying this so called sneaker game. Well without re-sellers, most of you would not have some of the kicks you own, or even sniff any limited releases. Re-selling is as much part of this game, as you getting on a sneaker forum and posting your opinions. Deal with it.

again no, there are always some dudes who OD on resell presells right before the release. i remember one guy had a preorder for kryptonates for $4000. ya you read that right $4-0-0-0. needless to say he was on something else. and to krispy saying "i dont set the market price" your an ijit. no one set that ridiculous price besides you and your inflated ego because they ARENT EVEN ON THE MARKET YET. plain and simple

I'M WILLING TO BET MY LIFE THAT RESALE VALUE WILL BE LESS THAN $2500. I'M PRETTY SURE IT WILL BE UNDER $1500 ESPECIALLY IF THERE REALLY ARE MORE PAIRS MADE THAN THE 1ST.

Dude, I live in Dallas...I have a shot, yes. And reseller prices I will pay as long as it is justifiable. It's just your crazy *** $2500 that's got me hot.

Once again, any of the UK heads heard of anywhere thats stocking them? I know some places have confirmed in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom