Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this thread. I wish I could get concrete info elsewhere good lord.

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

*waits for list*

Nine Town is closed so that's 1 LESS spot in Chicago getting them :-(

I don't know what Nike was thinking closing NT Chicago for the entire peek season. Summer is the best time to be down there. Plus its now gonna make HOH even more crazy for this release. They should've just put up a basic temporary location down there or even out at wood field or something. 

RIGHT! So many people from chicago yet I ask this question every 6 pages and no one answers... WHERE SHOULD I GO TO TRY AND FIND THESE!

I guess it doesnt matter, I will not be able to get this anyway. My stupid grad program requires I go to a field trip on that day.
I !$#$ you not, I have to go to a field trip, IN GRAD SCHOOL
30t6p3b.gif

Kanye finds that Illuminati talk crap hilarious btw. The only real conspiracy is this shoe and how roses keep growing from concrete info. There's no real info for the US. Shops (that got the last pairs) don't know anything and neither does the Nike reps. Only thing to you can do is play the waiting game.

laugh.gif
I knew someone would get salty quick, real talk, I'm not going to waste my time trying to get them.

Don't like the shoe, but it definitely is better than the 1.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Kanye finds that Illuminati talk crap hilarious btw. The only real conspiracy is this shoe and how roses keep growing from concrete info. There's no real info for the US. Shops (that got the last pairs) don't know anything and neither does the Nike reps. Only thing to you can do is play the waiting game.

Thanks for some real info Ty. Waiting on the US release date..

The polydipsia is at extreme level in here, especially in the dudes that are trying to cop to resell. But hopefully we get that confirmation from nike today 

i just thought about it, and it's funny, cuz i am basically catching #!#% for NOT being a hypebeast... cuz i wasn't one of those who was on board without actually seeing them clearly yet... in fact, i was quick to call out cats who saw them on kanye's feet in that kobe commercial and they'd be like "i'm def coppin'", even tho you couldn't actually see the damn shoe hardly at all...

everywhere you turned people were like "i'm coppin'" and nobody had even had a good look at them yet... i found that ridiculous...
laugh.gif
that's real beasting...

i wasn't just gonna cop cuz of the hype, if i didn't like 'em, i didn't like 'em (like i said, i was hoping i didn't so i could save the dough)... i was on the fence until i saw them in person and took the pix i took. and even then, i had criticisms about using the same colorways...

some of you cats are mad funny tho, trying to come at me like that, making stuff up.
laugh.gif

as much as i like nets (they became my fav colorway of the first ones), i hope if there is a third colorway to be released, they don't just do tans again... wanna see something different...

since we are going in that direction, expect myself along with mi tio, as well as team sole 2 pick a camp spot and document our acquisition

every pair my direct team acquired of the galaxy foam (5 total) were re-sold for at $1,300-$1,500

This very typical pattern we have formulated Will be repeated on every Yeezy release until the very end

Thank GOD there is NO PINK on at least one colorway... the only way I'd ever un-ds Yeezy
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This Yeezy release is bringing out the worst in people already. And we dont even have confirmed information. Lets take a step back and get back to what NikeTalk is about! Our love for sneakers, and the community associated with it.

TY said. There is no information for US retailers so all of this is speculation.

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

Thank GOD there is NO PINK on at least one colorway... the only way I'd ever un-ds Yeezy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why's that, will? cuz real men don't wear pink?
laugh.gif

i hear ya, bigtime! go hard son!
pimp.gif

so... if you never unDS'd yeezys, why'd you ever cop any? resell? beasting? or?

seems to me it's like a challenge to you, to cop any and every truly hyped, limited shoe... even if you don't like it...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This Yeezy release is bringing out the worst in people already. And we dont even have confirmed information. Lets take a step back and get back to what NikeTalk is about! Our love for sneakers, and the community associated with it.

TY said. There is no information for US retailers so all of this is speculation.

QFT. It's going to get extremely ugly soon. This shoe is def gonna bring a huge change good or bad.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

as much as i like nets (they became my fav colorway of the first ones), i hope if there is a third colorway to be released, they don't just do tans again... wanna see something different...

I believe there is a third colorway. Black and Red. Or is it Red and Black?

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

since we are going in that direction, expect myself along with mi tio, as well as team sole 2 pick a camp spot and document our acquisition

every pair my direct team acquired of the galaxy foam (5 total) were re-sold for at $1,300-$1,500

This very typical pattern we have formulated Will be repeated on every Yeezy release until the very end

can you please just get suspended again.  no one mentioned galaxies because know one cares, congratulations.  
back to THE TOPIC

Ty, by no concrete info do you mean that the April 13th date is still speculation? or were you simply stating that the date and the high res images are the only concrete info AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW?

so... if you never unDS'd yeezys, why'd you ever cop any? resell? beasting? or?

seems to me it's like a challenge to you, to cop any and every truly hyped, limited shoe... even if you don't like it...

This is the ONLY way 2 get quality (extinct)shoes from the past (from other collectors)

It's not the challenge, (because that stuff is stressful, especially with Harlem HoH sneaker-thugging) it's the fact that this is the only way for me 2 remain a sneaker-head

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

I believe there is a third colorway. Black and Red. Or is it Red and Black?
This isn't about Red and Black or Black and Red...it's about Right and Wrong!

I knew it was coming sooner or later about the picture of Horus head in front of the pyramid which is a little odd i wont even lie especilally if you know the story behind him but I'm not trying to find the Da Vinci Code behind the Yeezy II's either there just kicks.

many, many, MANY people in the past have used EGYPTIAN hieroglyphics and images as a form of art with NO SUBLIMINAL meaning whatsoever, just for the sake of historic "art" that looks "cool" and makes them feel special. its no different than someone using asian, tribal, greek, etc images and scripts in their respective art form. its nothing more and nothing less than that. personally i could care less about the BLATANT egyptian references on the shoe (horus, hieroglyphics) but i love the snake skin print and the ribbed heel panel...

I'm not knocking you cats that like to camp, but I would never wait in line for a pair of shoes for more then 15 mins. With that said good luck and I hope you all obtain a pair or multiple pairs to wear,resell or do whatever your heart contents with them. I just know for sure I will get my pairs less the buffoonery as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom