Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^it is further indoctrination and proselytizing

OK your officially looking way to deep into the Yeezy II's
laugh.gif
these shoes are not going to make me go join a cult, drink some good old blood, light 6 candles and start to worship them or do some devil chants
devil.gif
. To be honest with you if I'm able to cop the Yeezy II's I'm going to be the same way I am with all my other kicks, examine all the cool details, find something hot to wear with them, then toss them in one of my sneaker closets and move on to the next shoe.

Originally Posted by ShowtimeUK

Solebox, German sneaker retailer just said that they're being put back. Could just be Germany but check the link

the link says GLOBALLY postponed, so looks like these might not be coming until the summer

Solebox, German sneaker retailer just said that they're being put back. Could just be Germany but check the link

I also posted the same info but from a different retailer. I guess it's real. Thanks for actually posting something useful.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

the link says GLOBALLY postponed, so looks like these might not be coming until the summer
Thanks buddy, I didn't even notice that 
ohwell.gif

If a reputable sneaker blog/store like Nicekicks hasn't posted any info then that should tell yoo something. I'm sure they're getting hounding with calls just like I am and the answer is the same, Nike hasn't given us a date or any info. There's been like 3-4 dates posted online by various outlets and as you can see there's still no Yeezys.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

If a reputable sneaker blog/store like Nicekicks hasn't posted any info then that should tell yoo something. I'm sure they're getting hounding with calls just like I am and the answer is the same, Nike hasn't given us a date or any info. There's been like 3-4 dates posted online by various outlets and as you can see there's still no Yeezys.

got it, thanks for answering.

Yea, these are de4finitely Illuminati related. The eagle makes you do crazy things and turns you into a puppet.

laugh.gif
some of you are too much. Also , MR. NT +%*@.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Why is Nike trolling so hard?? They're shoes not nuclear launch codes

Shout out to fully calibrated and phat4dr. At least everyone isn't totally brainwashed.

And proto I ain't necessarily coming at u when I say this but u are easily known as the biggest yeezy Stan on nt. if there was a logo with a dude getting bent over on the tongue I have reason to believe u would be ok with it. Just like the dude in the celebrity heat thread tried to say it makes a woman more desireable if yeezy hit it first. Really? What kinda gay !$+$ is this?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Yea, these are de4finitely Illuminati related. The eagle makes you do crazy things and turns you into a puppet.

laugh.gif
some of you are too much. Also , MR. NT +%*@.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw a pic on iss a while ago, a convo somebody had with a nike rep that let slip that the wolf greys just went into production and would not stop until june, and the black/solars wouldn't start production until may. Didn't believe it at first but if they're really pushed back im gonna start going off that information.

IF THE POSTPONED DATE IS TRUE THEN COULD BE GOOD NEWS AS FAR AS MAYBE MORE PAIRS ARE BEING PRODUCED.

THIS WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT THOSE DUDES OUT CAMPING HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME UNLESS THEY ARE GONNA STAY PUT UNTIL SUMMER  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ok, the God's honest truth is that this type of release is nothing new 2 me, and my esteemed peers in the city of nyc

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

ok, the God's honest truth is that this type of release is nothing new 2 me, and my esteemed peers in the city of nyc
forget the shoes, can you stop hyping how awesome you think you are...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Shout out to fully calibrated and phat4dr. At least everyone isn't totally brainwashed.

And proto I ain't necessarily coming at u when I say this but u are easily known as the biggest yeezy Stan on nt. if there was a logo with a dude getting bent over on the tongue I have reason to believe u would be ok with it. Just like the dude in the celebrity heat thread tried to say it makes a woman more desireable if yeezy hit it first. Really? What kinda gay !$+$ is this?

not to argue with you and not that you cant have your own views, but i think your comments in this thread are a little misdirected...

Came in here to get clear cut info but all I see in nothing but
Bickering and resellers talking abou making this and that. It's like the concord thread x's 1000000000

Honestly just want black pink that was the best color with the 1s and 2s

Wow, first we get pics then a release date then it all goes downhill from here. Concrete info from nike is desperately needed.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF THE POSTPONED DATE IS TRUE THEN COULD BE GOOD NEWS AS FAR AS MAYBE MORE PAIRS ARE BEING PRODUCED.

THIS WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT THOSE DUDES OUT CAMPING HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME UNLESS THEY ARE GONNA STAY PUT UNTIL SUMMER  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dont be suprised memph, some people are even more willing to camp now that its hotter. Its sucks that hypebeast who didnt even like the shoe now all of a sudden want it so bad and talking bout how they copping when nike has no real date.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dont be suprised memph, some people are even more willing to camp now that its hotter. Its sucks that hypebeast who didnt even like the shoe now all of a sudden want it so bad and talking bout how they copping when nike has no real date.

i need these to release APRIL 13.

its too damn hot to be camping in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom