Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come June 9th IF thats the RD for here as well.......

1717159_o.gif

Chicago is gonna have me walking around like this trying to get a pair....

hurt-locker-suit-sized.jpg

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF SAD FACES COME JUNE 9.

I'M GLAD I'VE BEEN PASSING ON A FEW RELEASES AND SELLING SOME SNEAKS IN ORDER TO PONY UP THAT RESELLER PRICE.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ATTEMPT TO COP AT RETAIL.

What have you passed on my dude? i've seen you pick em all up. lol.
GALAXY FOAMS
GALAXY KD'S
SWINGMANS
LEBRON AWAY ELITES
AUNT PEARLS
GREY/ORANGE 12'S
RED METALLIC FOAMS
ELECTROLIMES

A COUPLE MORE, BUT THOSE ARE THE ONES I CAN THINK OF OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

If the Galaxy foams were moving at almost 2k a piece when they first released what will these be going for? 4k? damn im going to pretend they dont exist lol. 
eyes.gif

Insane. These come out on my birthday. If I'm able to get a pair...geez haha. But I'm still waiting on some official info to drop. Living in SF, and I feel it's going to be madness around here.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

THEY HYPE IS BUILDING.....Better get ready to jump on the train lol!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this sig...whatever happened to your "$2000 SHIPPED Yeezy 2 Pre-Order?"

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    You mad??
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont think he is mad at the fact that your a piece of scum, just annoyed that you try to wipe said scum on other people...

Originally Posted by jecca650

If the Galaxy foams were moving at almost 2k a piece when they first released what will these be going for? 4k? damn im going to pretend they dont exist lol. 
eyes.gif

maybe, but look at the numbers galaxy foams could be had for a few weeks later...

that initial resell value will be insane, but it should go down considerably once the market is flooded and the hype has calmed down a bit.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this sig...whatever happened to your "$2000 SHIPPED Yeezy 2 Pre-Order?"

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    You mad??
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont think he is mad at the fact that your a piece of scum, just annoyed that you try to wipe said scum on other people...
Thanks for the kind words. I will  take them into consideration. you are going to be one of the many that  are going to come to NT to vent about your  frustration over not being able to get them or how you dont want to pay YE prices 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Chicago is gonna have me walking around like this trying to get a pair....

hurt-locker-suit-sized.jpg
LOL. It would be quite simple to combat this actually. The day before the release randomly post (by Nike Reps actually in stores not store employees as to keep everything fair) the store where raffle tickets are being sold. Might even choose a random lacation as to not tip your hand. 1st 50-100 people who show up & buy their raffle tickets are the only people who have a possible chance to buy the kicks. The next day do live raffle drawings for all the pairs the store has & that's it. Calm release & nobody gets hurt.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    You mad??
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thanks for the kind words. I will  take them into consideration. you are going to be one of the many that  are going to come to NT to vent about your  frustration over not being able to get them or how you dont want to pay YE prices 
laugh.gif
eh, maybe you should follow the thread a little closer as i already stated how i plan to get them.  and i dont complain because i get what i want one way or the other.  and try not to think of it as venting or frustration but more pointing out your lack of morals or just blatant disrespect to this community.  but please, continue to make your assumptions as its making you look very intelligent...nice avatar by the way, do you take candy from little children as well?

Things have changed in 3 years. So if I can't get the same hookup I got on the ones....#%&@ these shoes. Plain & simple.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^Truth.  I'm not jumping though hoops to get these.  Online or die.  That's my motto nowadays.
+1 It's Nike has WAY too much other heat coming out to stress over there
laugh.gif
Online or nothing for me also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom