Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell no one your size period !!! Unless you got that thing pointed at you !!! Then you gotta start to think real quick !!!

Are the regular guys gonna carry that ? Like footlocker, champs, eastbay, finish line ?

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^How would you tell them the wrong size if you don't know what size they wear, lol. I've never actually had somebody who didn't know me ask me that, & definitely never in a (I'm about to take your kicks) manner but i'll be d%$ If i'd ever be scared to tell someone my size.

lol nah I meant the opposite
And it happens all the time when I line up for kicks, dude will go up and down the line asking what size you wear and I never tell the right size or I ignore them 
laugh.gif

85 percent of the people in this thread will be let down regarding this Yeezy purchase...I hope that I am not one of them.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

85 percent of the people in this thread will be let down regarding this Yeezy purchase...I hope that I am not one of them.

No matter what nike does:
The chaos that will ensue once the info gets out these are gonna release (bc unless they launch at the SAME TIME EVERYWHERE SILENTLY its gonna be SHEER MAYHEM) >>>> The galaxy release.... 

i finally got to see the 1's today at Sneaker Con in Chi, damn the quality is amazing. hope the 2's are just as good , and really hoping i can get the blacks
pimp.gif

I honestly have no real aspirations of acquiring this sneaker. It's going to take moving hell and high water to do so. If I can get it without camping for a week, I'm gonna try. Otherwise, I'm prepared to never ever hold these. Sadly.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

i finally got to see the 1's today at Sneaker Con in Chi, damn the quality is amazing. hope the 2's are just as good , and really hoping i can get the blacks
pimp.gif
I was planning on making the trip but had to cancel at the last minute. How was it?

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif
I was planning on making the trip but had to cancel at the last minute. How was it?
It was real fun, hoping they come back next year.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^How would you tell them the wrong size if you don't know what size they wear, lol. I've never actually had somebody who didn't know me ask me that, & definitely never in a (I'm about to take your kicks) manner but i'll be d%$ If i'd ever be scared to tell someone my size.

lol nah I meant the opposite
And it happens all the time when I line up for kicks, dude will go up and down the line asking what size you wear and I never tell the right size or I ignore them 
laugh.gif
In that case I feel you on that.

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Is this a good deal: Me trading my VNDS Infrared Pack & $400 for a DS Blink Yeezy 1?

Do that in a heartbeat before the guy backs out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom