Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dcypoe

glues stains and funky stitching??...I was prepared to drop stupid $...doesn't mean I don't want them, just means imma have to reconsider my "max price".

You guys must not have seen the Lebron 9 Elites' quality issue. Makes the glue stains look normal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

no florida places getting them?
nope! Yeezy 1 release was slim here too

Bron & Wade got a pair tho
pimp.gif

Can we motion to ban anyone who tries to pull the "Yeezy's are on NDC right now go go go!" type of crap? Pretty childish, but I guess thats where we are at these days.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

glues stains and funky stitching??...I was prepared to drop stupid $ on these, but looks like imma have to reconsider.
You know I saw that and I'm a bit concerned myself. I'll just make sure IF I get my hands on a pair I inspect them prior to purchase...

So if a pair is not up to your standards you won't purchase? lol @ passing up a chance to have these cause of quality concerns.
That's laughable? No, it isn't... if you want quality you buy quality and if the stitching is bad or the glue is jacked and my shoes fall apart... who's laughing then? I mean, would you buy a new car with a bad transmission?
30t6p3b.gif

I bet they are keeping the shipment info so quiet to deter break in's. Nike has not forgotten the '09 SJ fiasco. With the Concords, and Galaxy foams I think they knew if there was a shoe capable of break in's and robberies. It's these.

yeah i expected a higher level of quality on the yeezy 2 but after seeing the glue stains i am disappointed even though i would cop these in a heartbeat if i had the chance to buy a pair.

You know I saw that and I'm a bit concerned myself. I'll just make sure IF I get my hands on a pair I inspect them prior to purchase...

So if a pair is not up to your standards you won't purchase? lol @ passing up a chance to have these cause of quality concerns.
That's laughable? No, it isn't... if you want quality you buy quality and if the stitching is bad or the glue is jacked and my shoes fall apart... who's laughing then? I mean, would you buy a new car with a bad transmission?
30t6p3b.gif
sub par stitching and glue stains would never keep me from buying a shoe i really wanted. that is a very minor thing. when is the last time you hear someones shoe falling apart because of glue stains or bad stitching?

a transmission is major, that is a terrible comparison.

now if the air bubble was popped or the strap was ripped, then that would be something of actual concern.

yeah, it's funny to me, cuz first of all, if you got lucky enough to cop these in a store for a reasonable price, you're prolly not gonna open the box and inspect them b4 you slide that card...

and if you get out the store and they have some glue or weird stitching, you're not gonna take them back...
laugh.gif

Wow just got off the phone with my boy at the Nike campus.  He said this shoe is almost impossible to get.  There's 2 major sports that only got 4 pairs each.  Thats 4 pairs for the whole damn league to go around.  CRAZZZZZZZZY.  This will be the biggest and most hyped release EVER by nike.  

cmymb wrote:
Wow just got off the phone with my boy at the Nike campus.  He said this shoe is almost impossible to get.  There's 2 major sports that only got 4 pairs each.  Thats 4 pairs for the whole damn league to go around.  CRAZZZZZZZZY.  This will be the biggest and most hyped release EVER by nike.  

Originally Posted by cmymb

UfiYoTGkgE.gif

Originally Posted by az005us

West coast- Black.
East coast- Grey.
Chicago- Both colors.

All on the same day.

Thank God I dont like them.
has this been confirmed though?

what about the south? lol
You know the south is technically on the east coast right? 

Walters in Atlanta is getting them, but they're saying the June 9th date is just a rumor. In any case they're saying July. I don't know, I'm pretty lost.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by az005us

West coast- Black.
East coast- Grey.
Chicago- Both colors.

All on the same day.

Thank God I dont like them.
has this been confirmed though?

what about the south? lol
You know the south is technically on the east coast right? 
Houston and Dallas? Those are actually further west than Chicago. It would be generous if nike gave texas both colorways.

could be that Europe and Australia are getting them the 9th, and north america are getting them after. Nike could be trying out the hype on the other side to see how exactly they should handle it here.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

saint alfreds is in chicago hehe.

If they AREN'T doing a raffle who cares?!. 
Don't have time to be camping for these 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by drillest

YEEZY 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YEEZY 2
Agreed

But still 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I hope these shops are forming a FAIR way to sell these *waits for Ty to REenter thread*
laugh.gif
 He's out in London, probably won't check here for a few days.

Damn, I'll stalk his IG & Twitter until I hear something from their shop

Originally Posted by cmymb

What does crossing my post out really mean? 
It means S T F U w/ that sh*t.

It also means You AREN'T contributing & are only making things WORSE 

To the ppl complaining about glue stains, you PROBABLY won't get a pair anyways & if you do there will be NO inspecting & you'd be a FOOl to return them instead of...maybe... selling them to someone who wouldn't mind.

Also the Y1 were in outlets 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom