Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mross16

Anybody in NC(preferably Charlotte or Gboro) need someone to roll wit to get these? Hit me up....I'm down

I might...  If and only if the situation is right..  PM sent

Why are yall acting like there was hope with a online release?? If that was your only option from the beginning you were already *%%%%+

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Why are yall acting like there was hope with a online release?? If that was your only option from the beginning you were already *%%%%+

Not if you know how to do it bro...  lol Wishful thinking over here

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

man i got a nervous feeling in my stomach knowing how im going to get shafted if no ndc release

yeah you can almost bet these won't be on NDC...too many tech issues, consumer complaints, small server, recent late releases and the fact the site will crash...Nike doesn't want technical issues with the biggest release of the year

Why don't you guys start w/ the spots that got the 1st ones.

If y'all strike out on a GR pair if Jordans, what makes you think you'd be able to get these (online)?!.

Also, what's the significance w/ 6-9 anyone
nerd.gif

Any Houston heads know what spots getting them? I just know active athletes and premium goods but premium probably not gonna sell theirs to customers and keep themselves.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

You guys think the concords messed up the shoe game

Haha These will destroy it

Can people please stop referencing the concords and the galaxies every time a #*@*@#* shoe comes out?
Its like you guys just started buying shoes or something and those are the only releases you know of. #$%# has been limited for years b. We ain't new to this. 

One person says no ndc and everyone runs with it. I need more concrete info. Nike store twittering said they have no info on these yet so where is all the no ndc coming from we just got a release date and everyone is saying stuff out of there @%+

I've never lined up for a shoe before and this will be my first big release 
ohwell.gif

what am I getting myself into? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Nike screwed up big time. They should have made these a true QS and released them without info to eliminate camping. people will be camping within a few hours.
I agree with you 100000000000%

Originally Posted by jman772

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

man i got a nervous feeling in my stomach knowing how im going to get shafted if no ndc release

yeah you can almost bet these won't be on NDC...too many tech issues, consumer complaints, small server, recent late releases and the fact the site will crash...Nike doesn't want technical issues with the biggest release of the year

its the smartest solution 

Originally Posted by sniper

^It's the lighting. However, fakes are already being made as we speak. I saw a YouTube video of some guy reviewing his fake Air Mags and the box they sent them in had "Air Yeezy 2" on the tag...
Edit: Found it.�3:00 minute mark...

roll.gif
The guy that made this review is such a douche lol

Watch how many rouge accounts pop up saying "been lurking forever anyone know where I can cop in (insert city)"

If you really want to help someone out (which probably won't happen) keep it to pms the beast are out.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

You guys think the concords messed up the shoe game

Haha These will destroy it

Can people please stop referencing the concords and the galaxies every time a #*@*@#* shoe comes out?
Its like you guys just started buying shoes or something and those are the only releases you know of. #$%# has been limited for years b. We ain't new to this. 

tongue.gif
 Oh well 

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Nike screwed up big time. They should have made these a true QS and released them without info to eliminate camping. people will be camping within a few hours.
I agree with you 100000000000%
Pretty much. That system would've worked better, ah well.

Nikes about to lose lots of loyal customers over this. Haven't wanted a single Nike shoe more than these and I literally have no chance. I got school and a job I can't go camp for ten days and I sure ain't got reseller bucks.

Guess I'll go jump on Reebok or somethin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom