Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tampakix

Originally Posted by thatguy

Nikes about to lose lots of loyal customers over this. Haven't wanted a single Nike shoe more than these and I literally have no chance. I got school and a job I can't go camp for ten days and I sure ain't got reseller bucks.

Guess I'll go jump on Reebok or somethin lol
Trust me Nike does not care about you or anyone else. There is plenty of so called loyal customers to buy there products or we wouldn't be on forums talking about their sneakers.
^ um when Nike released the RSVP system they also mentioned no more midnight releases and urged 3rd party retailers to hold raffles for big releases...I'm almost 100% that Nike doors will do raffles, it's on other retailers if they do the same but not on Nike. I hate that people rip Nike because they can't get a limited sneaker. It is limited after all.

Last yeezy drop.. The goonies showed up an hr before they released 
30t6p3b.gif

So if you're camping.. Dont be scary.

But I have a feeling Heads will be getting D-Bo'd by the time these release..

Originally Posted by Nickatnite

Ya'll think a list of stores gonna be released to the public as to who all is getting these?

Hope so - like they did with the KD4 Nerfs - at least all the HOH and Nike stores and official stores (Jimmy Jazz, Moes, Millenium, DTLR, Shieks)

I seriously need to find a pre-order site for these. I'm contemplating camping for days for these. I never thought I'd camp longer that 8+ hrs. Sad but reality has set in. These are too tough.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Any of you guys willing/planning on camping?

I really wished these would have dropped back in march, its already 95 degrees and @%$*, i hope the hype in my area doesn't exceed 36 hours of camping. then i will seriously reconsider my options 
30t6p3b.gif

Where are you located? I got the lawn chairs and cooler ready...

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by terx

Man , anyone in LA camping already ?

are the niketowns getting these? or the HOH also?
I'm pretty sure both . I know for a fact that people might start camping today at HOH's 

I'm pretty sure both . I know for a fact that people might start camping today at HOH's 
Well back in march/april when people were camping at Bev Center they were told that they didn't have a release date and even if they got them they would be doing a raffle.
   ............ and I'm 99% sure Niketowns here will be doing the same. I'm sure only Santa Monica will be doing it though. Beverly hills will just send their stock over. 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I never post in this thread because I have no interest in these shoes but the homie said ally mcbeal! Hahahahahaha. You sir win the most random name drop of the year award.

Real Talk! when I read that I was like
roll.gif

well hopefully those idiots go and waste their time since im 99% sure they're doing raffles at both hohs

NikeTown Chi is closed but we have multiple HOH locations... I wonder how that is going to work? I would love for them to send one CW to each.

Originally Posted by MJ713

Any Houston heads know what spots getting them? I just know active athletes and premium goods but premium probably not gonna sell theirs to customers and keep themselves.
ACTIVE ATHLETE WILL BE A NO GO IF THEY GET THEM. I CALLED ALL THE STORES ON MY LUNCH BREAK AND THEY SAID IF THEY RECEIVE THEM, MORE THAN LIKELY THEY WON'T HIT THE FLOOR
laugh.gif
. AT LEAST THE GUY WAS HONEST WITH ME AND I WON'T WASTE ANY TIME. I ALSO INQUIRED ABOUT THE MV'S WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE AND THE GUYS I TALKED TO SAID THEY WILL ONLY HAVE 6-7 PAIRS FOR SALE OF THOSE AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY RECEIVED 2 SIZE RUNS SO YOU DO THE MATH WITH THE YEEZY'S.

I DON'T HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH PREMIUM AND FROM WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME, I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME WITH THEM, WILL PROBABLY BE WORSE THAN ACTIVE ATHLETE.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

My connect already fell through the %!@*+#! floor b.

that's about to be a very common thing around here.

your connects on J's, lebrons, even galaxy's, etc... they'll go out the window on these...

i'm fearful NC is gonna get shafted on this release.

so i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a $1000 preorder on the blacks and worrying about the platinums a lil' later...

the resell average will likely settle over $1000 anyways (will start out crazy high tho, as usual)...

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Nike screwed up big time. They should have made these a true QS and released them without info to eliminate camping. people will be camping within a few hours.

After they cop their South Beach Lebrons ,  they gone get right back in line 
laugh.gif
Thats what I'll be doing! Im #6 on the list for the South Beach Lebron's... Ima just stay posted lol

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

well hopefully those idiots go and waste their time since im 99% sure they're doing raffles at both hohs
cant even camp on most HOH in So Cal.  not sure about beverly tho

And anybody in the Washington DC area? I wish the NikeTown in Georgetown was already built, could've have had a shot at multiple pairs...but if anybody is in this area PM me so we could set something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom