Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xilegacy

Stay safe people. I know dudes gonna pull some grimey %$## for these.

I don't even want to think of the amount of people that will get hurt or even killed over these ....
tired.gif

Nike should have at least made this release GR because even if they did that these would fly of shelves

Originally Posted by MECKS

One of the few shoes I really want

likewise. haven't copped anything in months to prepare for these.

anybody that knows anything about a pre order from trustworthy sites for a reasonable price, please pm me.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I don't even want to think of the amount of people that will get hurt or even killed over these ....
tired.gif

Nike should have at least made this release GR because even if they did that these would fly of shelves

I WOULD OF BEEN OK WITH NIKE JUST MAKING ONE OF THE COLORWAYS A GR AND THE OTHER LIMITED SO EVERYONE COULD AT LEAST GET ONE PAIR AND THOSE THAT GOT THE LIMITED COLORWAY COULD KEEP THEIR EXCLUSIVITY.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thank god for presales.... $325 shipped... gotta take that

I got flamed for posting "hints" last time so I am not going that route anymore (let's just say it's a website that Bill Bellamy would love)

I remember you saying months ago you weren't worried because these won't be hard to cop as you might think.
I guess you were right at least for you that is, so my hats off to you, congrats.

Wish I could get them for that price, I would actually wear my pair to death unlike the majority who will sell or keep in the closet.
I plan on beating my pairs to death... just like the yeezy 1 (although I regret selling my tan pair to pay for an NBA Finals trip even though I had the $$ 
mad.gif
)
Haha guess these are gunna be super hard to cop. rayray3thousand- i think its worth it, a once in a lifetime opportunity. If i had the Y1s I would of sold to get tickets for like courtside at the US Open (big tennis fan)

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Does anybody know if Nike is going to use the Twitter RSVP system for these? Anybody have info for these bad boys in the BAY AREA, CA. Much appreciate it.

There hasn't been any concrete info released yet. So we can only hope... 
Also there's been rumors of them not being available on ndc. Not sure about that. But it appears its going to be a wait and see process each day leading up to rd
these gotta be on ndc.
it would be terrible if they weren't. hopefully they use that twitter rsvp system as well.
eyes.gif

paying resell prices won't be an option. no way in hell would i pay 2500+ for a pair of sneakers that aren't mcfly's with the auto lace option.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Does anybody know if Nike is going to use the Twitter RSVP system for these? Anybody have info for these bad boys in the BAY AREA, CA. Much appreciate it.

Also there's been rumors of them not being available on ndc. Not sure about that. But it appears its going to be a wait and see process each day leading up to rd
these gotta be on ndc.
it would be terrible if they weren't. hopefully they use that twitter rsvp system as well.
eyes.gif

paying resell prices won't be an option. no way in hell would i pay 2500+ for a pair of sneakers that aren't mcfly's with the auto lace option.
no way they are on NDC.... they know the servers cant handle it.... this is the ONE release where I might consider sitting on the computer all day refreshing lol
laugh.gif

RAY- Thanks for the help... Search is over.... PROVES THERE ARE STILL GOOD FOLKS ON NT

All, please do not PM me for info. Not my deal!

if im able to grab pair, im not even sure if i can wear them and not worry about getting robbed. Living in NY, you never know. They rob people sleeping on trains here....

Originally Posted by coreyatou

RAY- Thanks for the help... Search is over.... PROVES THERE ARE STILL GOOD FOLKS ON NT

All, please do not PM me for info. Not my deal!

Wow didn't expect him to help people out,just thought he came here to brag, nice change of pace from the usual. Back to the shoes, I would think NDC would have them but it would be a random drop no twitter notifications, no set time, just a game of draw. Keeping hope NDC will have them but wouldn't be suprised if they don't .EDIT: NDC is saying they don't know yet and won't until release date, so I'm think an unknown drop with in that day.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if im able to grab pair, im not even sure if i can wear them and not worry about getting robbed. Living in NY, you never know. They rob people sleeping on trains here....

I feel the same way. People stare at my kicks all the time and if I get these, idk when I would wear them. People were about to riot for the aunt pearls at NTNY, thay made it 1st come 1st served, then ended up doing RSVP the same day. They gotta RVSP for the yeezys, idc if I could only get one color way, I'll be happy with that.

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

Whats the retail going to be? and where are they going to be released at?

Nike doesn't "know" what is retail or what stores, just it will release globally June 9th. I did a Nike chat yesterday.*everyone is saying $245 tho*

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by debs 168

these gotta be on ndc.
eyes.gif

no way they are on NDC.... they know the servers cant handle it.... this is the ONE release where I might consider sitting on the computer all day refreshing lol
laugh.gif

There servers can't handle any big release anyway might as well put them on there

Why do people keep asking what stores will have these, will ndc have them, how do they fit, where are the presale sites, etc???????

Nike just announced a date less than 24 hours ago. Read the thread and stop asking the same questions..

Meth should ban people for trolling and making the thread grow 5 pages an hour with the same stuff being asked over and over by people who want "inside info"

I've been digging for months for these kicks.

I think the most I could end up dropping on these is 5 but I gotta set a limit for myself.

If anyone in NYC has any hookup PM me and I can give you so much concert tix and vinyl you'll puke.

I give up, been searching days and weeks for a pre order since I'm in Afghanistan with no chance of making it to a retail store. As of the 31st of May I feel like selling all the sneakers I have and picking up a new hobby, although I know I prob won't.

When the june 9th day was rumored I was happy cause June 8th is my birthday and I thought it would be a sick birthday present

too bad i'm not gonna camp out for a week :/

do you guys think prices will stay above 2000 after they drop?

working my *$% off to find this so called presale site..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

tired.gif

I WOULD OF BEEN OK WITH NIKE JUST MAKING ONE OF THE COLORWAYS A GR AND THE OTHER LIMITED SO EVERYONE COULD AT LEAST GET ONE PAIR AND THOSE THAT GOT THE LIMITED COLORWAY COULD KEEP THEIR EXCLUSIVITY.

THIS i wouldve been cool with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom