Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get a list for city/state of stores that are confirmed and WILL have these and what colors/number quantities?

As for the Florida/Georgia area:

Atlanta, GA - Wish
Atlanta, GA - Walters
Miami, FL - Shoe Gallery

will be carrying these. Idk what colors and whats the quantities 

Originally Posted by skaddsdk

"I give up, been searching days and weeks for a pre order since I'm in Afghanistan with no chance of making it to a retail store. As of the 31st of May I feel like selling all the sneakers I have and picking up a new hobby, although I know I prob won't."
If the guy above is in the military (he may just vacation in Afghanistan, I don't know:smile:  and this NT community keeps talking in riddle about some crazy "Bill Bellamy" 325 shipped site, that's some shady community.  Hell, even if you don't hook us up....PM this guy.  

Originally Posted by telemitry

"I give up, been searching days and weeks for a pre order since I'm in Afghanistan with no chance of making it to a retail store. As of the 31st of May I feel like selling all the sneakers I have and picking up a new hobby, although I know I prob won't."
If the guy above is in the military (he may just vacation in Afghanistan, I don't know:smile:  and this NT community keeps talking in riddle about some crazy "Bill Bellamy" 325 shipped site, that's some shady community.  Hell, even if you don't hook us up....PM this guy.  

+1
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

+1
pimp.gif

Appreciate it, DEF. not any kind of "vacation" going on over here
happy.gif
 , I'm in Kabul
nerd.gif
 , will be back home to Fayetteville in August! Can't wait.

Originally Posted by odog24

there's a rumor that ye personally ejaculated on each sole too keep em extra icy

only makes me want em morre

Explains the release delay from April... to May... to now June 
roll.gif
roll.gif

+1
pimp.gif

happy.gif
 , I'm in Kabul
nerd.gif

Thanks for doing what you do, so all of us can be idiots and obsess over sneakers. Seriously.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I wish nike would just release online only. That's the only shot I have at them.
seriously Nike screws over the working man again with no online release.  I just want the black pair to rock.  any info would be appreciated....

+1
pimp.gif

happy.gif
 , I'm in Kabul
nerd.gif

Thanks for doing what you do, so all of us can be idiots and obsess over sneakers. Seriously.
+1

+1
pimp.gif

happy.gif
 , I'm in Kabul
nerd.gif

WilsonCapTip.gif

+1
pimp.gif

happy.gif
 , I'm in Kabul
nerd.gif

Fayetteville? My sister-in-law lived there for years. She was in Airborne. Nice, quiet little town. Make it home safe dude!

Originally Posted by solidsnake

happy.gif
 , I'm in Kabul
nerd.gif

+1
This.
I'm thirsty for these shoes too but people that are deployed and fight to serve this country shouldn't have to go through the 'sneaker game' war as well..

I don't get why if a few people already have their pairs locked down from this "Bill Bellamy" site can't just share it. It honestly makes no sense.

Seems like Nike could just do a raffle online with our Nike accounts. That way it gives regular people a fair shot.

Originally Posted by eroze

+1
This.
I'm thirsty for these shoes too but people that are deployed and fight to serve this country shouldn't have to go through the 'sneaker game' war as well..

I don't get why if a few people already have their pairs locked down from this "Bill Bellamy" site can't just share it. It honestly makes no sense.
THIS.

If it's pre order and you are already set then what's the difference? All these reseller complaints can be squashed if peeps look out for each other. Hell, I've got a coworker in our Orlando office that is a sneaker head. He send me over to HOH for pick ups. I don't even know him that well but i do it just 'cause it what community should be about!

even though almost 90% of the sneaker shops down here in south Florida are mad shady,I'm praying that shoe gallery does a raffle.Sleeping on the sidewalk for days! Is very much out of the question for a pair of "any" shoes!smh

+1
This.

Bc that site can just be duck tales just to pods ppl off

Been lurking forever, but first post in here. I know 100+ other people posted this but if anyone can
steer me in the right direction of this pre-order site please let me know. I just want a pair to wear... 

No resell over here.

By the way - Skaddsdk - Thank you for your service my man, I truly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

+1
This.

Hah, I'd probably ace a class on bill bellamy based on how much research i've done to find this freaking site haha

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thank god for presales.... $325 shipped... gotta take that

I got flamed for posting "hints" last time so I am not going that route anymore (let's just say it's a website that Bill Bellamy would love)
You never dropped any hints, though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by balkiny03

This.

Hah, I'd probably ace a class on bill bellamy based on how much research i've done to find this freaking site haha
lol I'm same way now bro.... I could type his resume

+1
This.

Just plain sad..  Thanks for your service ..  For real..  If I knew anything, I'd mos def let you know..  Too much "crab in a barrel" mentality going on in here...

If anything, this is our moment to take a stand against everything that is wrong in the sneaker culture right now..  Nobody should be happy or willing to drop $500-$2000 for these sneakers..  This could be our moment when we starve out the resellers and stand against all the shady sellers and shops..  Not to sound like a human rights activist, but that's the only way change happens..  Clowns who camp for weeks, just to put them up for sale...  Make these cats buy the shoes and sit on them..  That's the only way to reverse the stupidity...

I don't even blame Nike anymore...  The definition of insanity is continuously doing the same thing, but expecting different results..  We fuel the madness every release, buy every single shoe that drops, cause mayhem and even death over something that will be forgotten about in a few days, while we make others rich... 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom