Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I don't think it's kanye..

I actually think its Nike and the marketing company NRG. They were in charge of the marketing plan for the galaxy foams and the same crap is happening for these yeezys. Give to celebs early, make consumers thirsty, and keep consumers thirsty by not meeting the demand of supply. SMFH

I aint no puppet, i don't even want these anymore, f y'all Nike
I know it's all conjecture (including what I'm about to say, I'm not about to make up some fake source), but this seems the closest thing to the truth.  If Nike is hiring a marketing company specifically for these high profile releases, I'm pretty sure this is what we can expect for anything with NRG on the tag.  They're creating an expectation and a demand that's fueled by nothing more than the human desire to keep up with the Joneses and the current celebrity culture.  As a consumer and a lover of sneakers I'm pissed more than I've ever been about a product.  As someone who loves psychology and marketing and all that jive, I am fascinated and incredibly impressed.  They've got people out here like crackfiends for a pair of sneakers.

200d19aaad0111e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

Ill just leave this here
West coast= wolf grey
Easy coast= black/solar red
Chicago= both

That info was "left here" months ago. Try again homie.

Lmao um glad u guys can all take a joke in here.
Proto u going all in on the second yeezy like u did with the first?

Originally Posted by metallic

Lmao um glad u guys can all take a joke in here.
Proto u going all in on the second yeezy like u did with the first?

waiting to find out... i should know monday.

in the meantime i'm hoping someone around here comes thru for me...

it's funny, cuz cats will front on ya, but if i end up getting a FSR like last time they'll be on my tip mega hard.

I agree that Nike is probably keeping these tight lip to avoid the chaos that this release will definitely cause. Hopefully we see more reliable information within the next couple of days. My only chance at these for retail would be to win a raffle. Or if Niketown were getting these and I somehow was able to make it through with their Twitter RSVP.

HOH (FTL corp) has not received confirmation if they're receiving Y2's at all, at any of their stores, thus far.

got that straight from my boy who's a manager at HOH today.

of course that could be nike's way of putting a serious muzzle on them, trying to avoid the camp outs and everything...

Glad it is a raffle in most places because everyone gets fair shot resellers/collectors/wearers and if they're the ones that win i will clap for them. Pretty much for me it is the best way to get a chance to own these. I was in a line for the lebrons today to help a friend out and i saw massive cutting going on, and in another place a person assaulted a mall security by pushing her and she got scared and ran off. All to get a shoe to resell. I wasn't even into the lebron elites today and with just helping out someone, it was bad with lines involved, that's why this is better either you win and get them or someone will. Fair shot for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom