Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this will be my last shoe.
30t6p3b.gif
ive been too humble n helped out too many cats i hope the sneaker gods bless me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

200d19aaad0111e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

...how in the
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That store looks like Shoe Mania in Union Sq (NYC heads know) @## are they taking pics there? Super suspect...On another note, you guys think the Platinium pair would resell as much as the Black/Infrared pair? I have a limit, and I think I can get the Platinum Yeezy's before I reach it, on the resell market SMH...

^Id expect the black pair to sell for more.

Really want a black pair
frown.gif
but i doubt ill be able to get it.

i prefer the black as well. Dont see myself wearing the platinum then again which ever pair i get hope in my size that be great. if not some lucky buyer will have a pair in his size. sighhh

it's weird, i liked the grey pair a lot more when the 1's came out... but not super concerned with obtaining the 2's in the grey this time...

i just need the blacks...

and interested in more colorways...

i'll get the greys eventually, for the right price...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

it's weird, i liked the grey pair a lot more when the 1's came out... but not super concerned with obtaining the 2's in the grey this time...

i just need the blacks...

and interested in more colorways...

i'll get the greys eventually, for the right price...

Id prefer blacks but ill settle for either 
laugh.gif
. Both look good. I remember i wanted to buy a pair of Blinks when they were liek $800 and i thought that was too much and figured it would drop but it got worse 
frown.gif
. Hate myself for not copping back then

the short shorts look got poppin' out in LA last summer for the hipsters, and of course now it's made it's way to the urban hipsters (i.e. why you saw theo london rocking them a few months ago)...

looks silly all around tho, imo...

them kids are the definition of hypebeasts... fashion casualties, so to speak... they obviously follow any and every trend, with no sense of individual taste or style, no concern of whether they actually like it or not (there's no problem with following trends, but you should only buy into ones you actually like, fits your style, imo, not just any and everything that you think will make you seem cool)...

30t6p3b.gif

tumblr_m50qm3NSxf1qbi3sio1_500.jpg

tumblr_m50qnrjhDH1qbi3sio1_500.jpg

tumblr_m50qr7uWfA1qbi3sio1_500.jpg

Young mogs winning. 

Shoes look great though, I think I'm rolling with the blacks.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

The highest im willing to spend for each cw is 500 if I dont get them for retail but that probably wont happend...

if you're not lined up outside of some niketown, HOH, or mom & pop without a clue, good freaking luck getting these for anywhere near that price...

think I fell for the platinum pair... they look great! doubt I'll have the chance to own a pair tho. Wont sweat it.

At first, I was all for the black/solars. Now, the platinums are growing on me each time I see them in pictures. Not like I'm gonna have a chance to cop anyways. -_-

surprised someone hasnt swept the floor with them fools and taken the kicks from them.

anyways, the more and more i see them, the more the Plats grow on me over the blinks....i rather the Plats....im ok with my blink y1's

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

200d19aaad0111e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Who are they?

No clue, but what's up with homie's jungle safari shorts? Who's to blame for kids thinking either of these styles or lack thereof, look good?

you're complaining about the guy with shorts? look at the other guy with his leopard shirt and skinny pants.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only thing I want to know about these shoes is do they glow more than the Kevin Durant IV galaxy shoes?

anybody think MAYBE they wont ship the yeezys until the day before release overnight ? like they with the celebrity pairs

Originally Posted by nike4ever

The only thing I want to know about these shoes is do they glow more than the Kevin Durant IV galaxy shoes?
well i don't know if this is a old pic, but found it on tumblr.
sort of shows the "glow-ness"

tumblr_m4yt1rSiVb1qffxcco1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom