Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Rep confirmation via email went out tonight...you favorite Mom and Pop knows if they are getting them tonight or worst case first thing in the morning...

No size runs...no allocation numbers...stock should show up Wednesday/Thursday at the latest...

Still no order on FTL corp...crazy.
no footlocker/hoh? damn man.

any idea on when Nike retail stores will know/announce if they will have pairs?

Originally Posted by jinx

Niketalk NYC crew is lookn 15 deep right now. If we do this right team, we have a good shot of obtaining pairs.
Just curious how will you guy's group operate?

Like say word gets out  of a store going out will you all rush out to the store and set up camp and hold down spots for those that make take a little longer to get there?

or what?

The more I hear about the yeezys, the more I think I can't get a pair... #feelsbadman

For the people who bought off that seller on ebay on his auction it doesn't say pre-order like he is shipping now but his actual site says pre-order so i guess if he doesn't get your size he would refund you 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.incaseyouslept...oduct&product_id=343

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Niketalk NYC crew is lookn 15 deep right now. If we do this right team, we have a good shot of obtaining pairs.

Like say word gets out  of a store going out will you all rush out to the store and set up camp and hold down spots for those that make take a little longer to get there?

or what?
yea pretty much. if some poeple gotta work or go to school, they'll be enough of us there to hold that person down.  Theres gonna be a lot of ignorant people trying to cut so with a large group, we should be straight. 

Originally Posted by 18th letter

or what?
yea pretty much. if some poeple gotta work or go to school, they'll be enough of us there to hold that person down.  Theres gonna be a lot of ignorant people trying to cut so with a large group, we should be straight. 
Every city needs to operate like this ^ It will def better the chances of people who are not trying to resell copping. I would def hold someone down if they had work etc 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i just pulled up..stop lying son

i was referring to the group i'm puttting together so we could camp.  There are no lines anywhere from what I'm told due to cops shutting them down till thursday. 

when i read it i thought it said niketown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by classic101

Im guessing its safe to say if this list is released tomorrow thats when the camping will start
ohwell.gif
I got my gear ready and a week off paid from work. Still getting a chicago group together PM me so we can agree on location etc. Heard Succezz is doing auction as well for the shoe
ohwell.gif

I sent you a pm, get back to me when you can. Succezz though? Vale is cool but dude isn't letting any pairs go for under a stack, remember the galaxy release? He started the auction off at a stack smh.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Rep confirmation via email went out tonight...you favorite Mom and Pop knows if they are getting them tonight or worst case first thing in the morning...

No size runs...no allocation numbers...stock should show up Wednesday/Thursday at the latest...

Still no order on FTL corp...crazy.
btw anything from nike telling stores to do raffles?

Found like 6-7 spots that are gettin these mostly in Canada and they all doing raffles. Some doing free raffles. Others chargin $3 up to $10 a ticket

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

^^^^No the stores can notify if they are getting them...

My Spot in indy just put the release details on his website...

interesting...i thought nike's whole approach was to keep hush to avoid campouts and use raffles 
laugh.gif

But Gotsole getting plats ....i want solar reds. Raffle is lame!

I'm going to be in Minnesota when they release...wonderful. Anybody know if the Nike store at Mall of America are getting them?

I have vacation/personal time but I DON'T have direct deposit so even if I do set up shop say Weds, Thurs I'll still have to dip Friday morning to get my $$$ :-(

Chicago heads, hit my Twitter @jumpman1224 so we can get something concrete by Tues

Weds was the money day for the Y1

Lol @ the will suck d for Y2 comment

J Cole had that EXACT same fit on at the Club Paradise Tour last night, he has a chain now
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom