Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I have vacation/personal time but I DON'T have direct deposit so even if I do set up shop say Weds, Thurs I'll still have to dip Friday morning to get my $$$ :-(

Chicago heads, hit my Twitter @jumpman1224 so we can get something concrete by Tues

Weds was the money day for the Y1

Lol @ the will suck d for Y2 comment

J Cole had that EXACT same fit on at the Club Paradise Tour last night, he has a chain now
nerd.gif

I hit u up on twitter bruh.

If I dont get a pair...i wont be on NT for atleast 3 weeks until hype dies down. Jelly will just be too strong!

Originally Posted by classic101

Also my local HOH stated callback during the week for state st and north riverside. But what was odd is the day nike released the press info I called them and the dude was like "They have yet to be confirmed" I then told him "Nike just did via press release online have u not seen it?" "oh wait they did already?! nikes here right now the rep has one yeezy 2 on and one south beach lebron on. Call back the week of the drop and well give u the ticket release date" hmmmm very fishy.

Northriverside said this??? I was in there back in February and some girl employee was very confident saying "when they release they WILL have them"....me and my boy looked at each other like "yea okay"...Northriverside is cray during releases. mos deff dont wanna heard there.

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Originally Posted by classic101

Also my local HOH stated callback during the week for state st and north riverside. But what was odd is the day nike released the press info I called them and the dude was like "They have yet to be confirmed" I then told him "Nike just did via press release online have u not seen it?" "oh wait they did already?! nikes here right now the rep has one yeezy 2 on and one south beach lebron on. Call back the week of the drop and well give u the ticket release date" hmmmm very fishy.

Northriverside said this??? I was in there back in February and some girl employee was very confident saying "when they release they WILL have them"....me and my boy looked at each other like "yea okay"...Northriverside is cray during releases. mos deff dont wanna heard there.

Yeah heard the lebrons was insane but if we have a group we may have a better chance there. 

Is this mainly HOH and Niketown release? I don't think I'm even going to bother calling mom and pop spots since I know they gonna be asking you to throw down a mortgage payment for these. I really don't feel like making a twitter account just so I can RSVP these but I just might have to.

Getting emails from spots about Yeezy 2 raffles for a "Chance" to cop
laugh.gif
....These are officially the Halley's comet of releases this year

Whelp Cincy is done unless you know someone that works at Corporate. No raffles or anything, just straight up hand picking who they sell to.

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

"i am taking pre orders for both colors of the air yeezys im in orlando, fl but i ship to anywhere in the united states price is $900each or $1,700 for the set plus shipping i use paypal for payments" Anyone else see this? Hmmmm may pull the trigger
where did you see this

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Whelp Cincy is done unless you know someone that works at Corporate. No raffles or anything, just straight up hand picking who they sell to.

I honestly don't have a problem with shops looking out for their loyal customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom