Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "shoe game" no longer belongs to "us". Celebs and people with celeb/nike rep connects own this thang now. Full take over! I guess well have to settle with our Air Tech Challenges.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by mross16

Haven't seen these pics in here yet, these shoes are crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if thats the 'fit you're supposed to rock with these then Im not meant to have these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously tho....youngbloods....is this cool??  Or is this really whats in now???  5-10 yrs ago you woulda been the kid who got thrown into his locker everyday for dressing like this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever tho, all the power to those who wear their pants with a waist size too big to stay over your %%* yet the rest looks like scuba gear
roll.gif
Seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....kid looks like a cross dressing baboon who left his balls at home.

^ So I'm a little confused on the Attic raffle.. it says they are drawing for their online shop as well, so does that mean you can win a pair even if you can't pick up in-store?

in the email it only says in very limited amount at selcected stores. nothing about a raffle or camp. says they will release more info closer to release .
Originally Posted by stiunit

west coast.. another NT said Shiekh will be getting them i sent them a email over the weekend and i can confirm that shiekh shoes fox hill mall culver city ca will be getting these. just received an email back from them. very limited amount.

camp? raffle?

by the way attic just announced their raffle rules

$50 per ticket, double if its attic gear or you can enter with your phone

ill probably go to the Alhambra store later this week just to pick up some random +*%+ to "double my chances" and then also text that number

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if thats the 'fit you're supposed to rock with these then Im not meant to have these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously tho....youngbloods....is this cool??  Or is this really whats in now???  5-10 yrs ago you woulda been the kid who got thrown into his locker everyday for dressing like this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever tho, all the power to those who wear their pants with a waist size too big to stay over your %%* yet the rest looks like scuba gear
roll.gif
Seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....kid looks like a cross dressing baboon who left his balls at home.

YE taught him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Oh. School me on how to dress then man.
Im just playin man, I just think todays "trends" are a little out there but hey there's almost 7 billion ppl on the planet and it would be really boring if we all had the same fashion sense right?!?!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ So I'm a little confused on the Attic raffle.. it says they are drawing for their online shop as well, so does that mean you can win a pair even if you can't pick up in-store?

Anyone know the answer to this? Will they ship? Or do you have to pick up in store?

Not liking how shorty is sagging but I think the rest of his fit is decent

Hell, Kanye wears those leather looking pants all I see is
pimp.gif

*sn* I'm not f*cking w/ the boutiques &/or Nike for anymore info til Weds

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Anyone know the answer to this? Will they ship? Or do you have to pick up in store?

Doing a separate raffle for online purchases. Will email you raffle ticket numbers. And yes, if you win, they will ship to your location. 

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

*got my answer*

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

This "shoe game" no longer belongs to "us". Celebs and people with celeb/nike rep connects own this thang now. Full take over! I guess well have to settle with our Air Tech Challenges.
honestly because the sneaker game its whats hot right now, which kind sucks for middle class who aint tryin to be seen in the hottest sneaker, but get it cause they actually like the shoe. trust me, half of the celebs dont even like the shoe but just copped cause of status if you have a pair. 

ok so i just bought my tent cus i wanna be prepared so i needa know what stores are gonna have the yeezys in manhattan new york that will allow me to camp i wanna start tomorrow morning so please answer asap

Is that kid with the womens skinny pants wearing a nike fuelband??

Is so he has HYPEBEAST all over him. Cause I doubt that kid really care about how much he is walking and does not play sports and plus look at him he weights like 90lbs

All this hate on a youngin wit a pair of yeezy's
laugh.gif

Who gives a damn what he's wearing props to him for wearing them something the majority of y'all won't even think about doing

Originally Posted by xxalex613

ok so i just bought my tent cus i wanna be prepared so i needa know what stores are gonna have the yeezys in manhattan new york that will allow me to camp i wanna start tomorrow morning so please answer asap

lmao you bought a tent but don't even know where you're gonna use it

I got a tent but I'm using it! Lol here's the line at crsvr in santa barbra. I just drove 3 hrs from west covina here and I'm the middle blue chair. Here's a photo as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom