Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

if there's a line in japan, imma post a pic. gonna be in harajuku on thursday.
i was at kicks today and the phone was ringing off the hook. they must get 49 out of every 50 calls about yeezys. feel super bad for the shops getting them. hope everything goes smoothly for those on the hunt.
lol i figured as much. thought id just ask you instead of bothering them. messaged you about 20 min ago. you gonna have internet access in japan? i'll shoot you info if i hear anything going on up there.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

Now this is 100% LEGAL

http://www.nicekicks.com/...yeezy-ii-charity-raffle/

Way to go guys.

So far, nicekicks really knows what they're doing.

pimp.gif
Always heard good things about NK. All stores need to look at how they do business.

Oh is that so? I guess you didn't know they sold fakes back in the day huh? SMH But that's another topic.

LOL at you guys still thinking i made up that conversation, but since i didnt i will post the info to here again. Dude said that HE KNOWS NIKE DOES NOT WANT A GALAXY FIASCO AGAIN, therefore there will not be any info released on what shops are getting them until two days or so before release. He said they should be online and at HOH but in what quanitities he doesn't know. Take it for what it's worth i know some of you dumb !!%@$ think this is BS so you i don't care about you but just trying to spread some legit info i heard str8 from nikerep. Sorry my **** doesnt get hard for Niketalk like you guys and i don't need "internet attention" as you put it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Please tell me how making up a conversation with a nikerep about them "PROBABLY" being online and at HOH benefits me or my time when i work and go to school full time. Lame +#+ +@!+%% up in here man

i don't get why these people are allowing these ghost chairs. if you're not in line 24/7 then you lose your spot.

why are you guys putting up with this bs? move their chairs to the back of the line. don't allow this bs.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i don't get why these people are allowing these ghost chairs. if you're not in line 24/7 then you lose your spot.

why are you guys putting up with this bs? move their chairs to the back of the line. don't allow this bs.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

Now this is 100% LEGAL

http://www.nicekicks.com/...yeezy-ii-charity-raffle/

Way to go guys.

So far, nicekicks really knows what they're doing.

pimp.gif
Always heard good things about NK. All stores need to look at how they do business.

Oh is that so? I guess you didn't know they sold fakes back in the day huh? SMH But that's another topic.
The current owners of Nice Kicks bought the domain name from the fake shoe website, similar to the current owners of Kicksonfire.com

hey shoeman, im not doubting your story, but when you say nike rep are you talking about the actual area merchandising rep that deals directly with stores, or are you talking about a generic customer service rep over the phone/web chat? if it's just a web chat rep, id take any info with a grain of salt. those guys are the same ones that have told other people they wont be online. im still thinking (hoping) they'll be on ndc, but i wouldn't believe everything they say. now if you spoke to a nike rep that deals with allotting orders to stores, that's a different story.

^ sorry wrong wording, yea the generic online chat through nikestore, so of course take it with a grain of salt maybe he's just speculating but it sounded like they'll be online in low #s

Originally Posted by nike4ever

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
How many times are you going to post this let it go

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

I have to say all this information is super inconsistent.

Yeah, I will just wait until Nike releases official info. I'm sure they will.
We will be sure to keep you guys posted if there are any changes or if we find out any more information.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

if there's a line in japan, imma post a pic. gonna be in harajuku on thursday.
i was at kicks today and the phone was ringing off the hook. they must get 49 out of every 50 calls about yeezys. feel super bad for the shops getting them. hope everything goes smoothly for those on the hunt.

I had to go through that for the Yeezy 1 release.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Real talk if I lived around that Attic store I'd straight up get a crew and start a riot in there store. Talk about disrespect to their regular customers. They make you buy at least $50 in merchandise to get one raffle ticket otherwise you have to purchase a ticket and if you don't want to do neither you have to text your number to them with standard messaging rates so you can maybe get a chance to win the raffle so you can buy the shoe for retail. That's absolutely ridiculous you know how much money they're going to make even if they didn't charge a crazy amount for the shoe in the first place you know how many thirsty people are going to try to buy raffle tickets so they can win when that jawn probably rigged. Lol at the same time I don't blame them because it will be the stupid extra hype people that will give all the money to them knowing they probably don't even have a chance. This release is slowly getting crazier than a galaxy release I swear.

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by DRO3000

if thats the 'fit you're supposed to rock with these then Im not meant to have these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously tho....youngbloods....is this cool??  Or is this really whats in now???  5-10 yrs ago you woulda been the kid who got thrown into his locker everyday for dressing like this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever tho, all the power to those who wear their pants with a waist size too big to stay over your %%* yet the rest looks like scuba gear
roll.gif
Seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....kid looks like a cross dressing baboon who left his balls at home.

AHHHHHH HELL NO
Worst thing about it is those leather jeans are really made for women. They are from Zara 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Most interesting thread here on NT in many years.

So many of you should say 'screw you' to the retailers out there, and even Nike. I say it with some other obscure retros, but it fits here.. It's like a horse and pony show.. A horse being baited with a carrot right outside of his reach. When is enough enough?
it could just be that I am not on here nearly as much as I used to be, but I have not seen you SN in years.  Nice to see you are still holding down the hard to find Trainers.....Much respect!!!

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ So I'm a little confused on the Attic raffle.. it says they are drawing for their online shop as well, so does that mean you can win a pair even if you can't pick up in-store?

Anyone know the answer to this? Will they ship? Or do you have to pick up in store?

Doing a separate raffle for online purchases. Will email you raffle ticket numbers. And yes, if you win, they will ship to your location. 

I did the text "Yeezy" to 96362. If I win, they will ship it right? Its because live in Miami and their isn't an Attic shop here. Thank you

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....kid looks like a cross dressing baboon who left his balls at home.

AHHHHHH HELL NO
Worst thing about it is those leather jeans are really made for women. They are from Zara 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

I might be "misremembering" but I thought those were from the Versace X H&M collabo... I'm probably wrong as I do not wear leather pants. Just thought I remembered them from when I was looking for a jacket released in that line.Good luck to all trying to obtain a pair... 
This shadyness has just gotten worse from the first yeezy drop. I honestly thought none would implement some sort of system to tip the scale a little more in favor of the consumer... But corporations will be corporations... 

They only remember the consumer, as opposed to $$$, when they are in a bind....Word to Bank of America... Cry for a bail out using tax payers money yesterday... Ship out thousands of jobs and lay off those same tax payers tomorrow... When will we learn?

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Anyone know the answer to this? Will they ship? Or do you have to pick up in store?

Doing a separate raffle for online purchases. Will email you raffle ticket numbers. And yes, if you win, they will ship to your location. 

I did the text "Yeezy" to 96362. If I win, they will ship it right? Its because live in Miami and their isn't an Attic shop here. Thank you
Yessir, that is their 'No Purchase Necessary' raffle. They have all their locations individual in-store raffles, the NPN raffle, and their online raffle. 

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Real talk if I lived around that Attic store I'd straight up get a crew and start a riot in there store. Talk about disrespect to their regular customers. They make you buy at least $50 in merchandise to get one raffle ticket otherwise you have to purchase a ticket and if you don't want to do neither you have to text your number to them with standard messaging rates so you can maybe get a chance to win the raffle so you can buy the shoe for retail. That's absolutely ridiculous you know how much money they're going to make even if they didn't charge a crazy amount for the shoe in the first place you know how many thirsty people are going to try to buy raffle tickets so they can win when that jawn probably rigged. Lol at the same time I don't blame them because it will be the stupid extra hype people that will give all the money to them knowing they probably don't even have a chance. This release is slowly getting crazier than a galaxy release I swear.

Screw The Attic. It's just a money grab. I'm not supporting this kind of behavior. They will do it again and again in the future. People are digging their own grave.

Believe it or not, I think Nike is handling this pretty well so far. Having no release info to which stores are getting them really limits how much a lot of people are willing to camp. And for many big stores, campers are being removed on a daily basis.

The best bet (which wont happen)... would be for Nike to make these sound super limited like they have going right now and have people drop $1500 -$2000 and then a few days after the official RD they just release an overwhelming amount of these online. Similar situation to the DW 1s if I'm correct. I remember those being hyped up and because they were "limited" people were dropping 300 plus. Then some time later I remember a few sites getting restocks, and even my local HoH. You see them every where now for retail. If Nike kept the Yeezy 2 limited or not, they would still sell out either way. But lets say they do keep it limited for the day of the release, you run the risk of people killing each other for them. Either way you look at it, people are going to make stupid decisions, FOR A PAIR OF SHOES, and Nike will to be blamed.

Let's just hope those who drop $1500 per pair get screwed, and those campers that have been camping since the RD was exposed, get screwed as well. All said and done, lets hope no one gets hurt.

i just want to know what stores in NYC are going to have them that's all .. im paying 150 to skip a dude 10th in line at one of my legit spots but i need these for my lil bro.. oh how the game has changed

Yall thought Kanye was playing when he said "6000 dollar pair of shoes" in theraflu huh? he wasn't bruh.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom