Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up from a dream about these freaking shoes bro! I know of one store right now for sure getting them in my city. Hope my luck keeps getting better and better......

RSVP in chicago sound like they are doing people pretty dirty, i thought chicago would be somewhat more fair to consumers for obvious reasons

i called most of HOH with only confirmation from the Roosevelt Field anybody have any info for upstate ny/ ct area beside stashhouse they are crooks

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

quoted because it should be read by everyone in here. 
Trust and believe if you get a pair you better run like this to your car
tumblr_lur43qz0Xg1qfbz1so1_500.gif

In reality this is what i'll be doing if I get a pair. I might even chill at the store and wait for the crowd to die down
So true. The owner of the store will probably let you chill there or use the backdoor.

I already know where I'm gonna go. I'm parking backward to be ready to leave as soon as I get in the car. Doors unlocked waiting for me. I'm not taking any chance if I get this.

Man I had a stack set aside to get these ill be lucky if I even get them for that price SMH

If I live in a city of less than a million people, do I have any shot with these? I'm thinkin nope cuz I'm not buyin raffle tickets for some impossible to win most likely rigged raffle.

This should have been an ONLINE ONLY release, Nike and Kanye should have made multiple websites maybe even made them available by region...Cause I have respect for these boutique owners but damn NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THIS POWER. I ALMOST JUST WANNA COME TO CHICAGO JUST TO VIEW THEM IN PERSON. lol

My daughters bday is Friday. this release got me unfocused.

I keep hearing about a store in Houston doing a raffle. Do any Houston heads know what store? Obviously its not the one that pre sold for 1600

Nike Air Yeezy 2 at Patta Amsterdam June 9th. Both colorways. Sizes US 6-14 €260. 1 Pair per customer, no reservations, first come, first served. They just tweeted that. Smh, I know people are gonna camp starting today, soonest I can be there is by thursday. Wish they would have done a raffle.

Premier isn't getting them? I ask because it seems like they get everything even though they are a skate shop.

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Word to Eddie Jones, anyone in LA have an update on lines? I'm not going to have time until Thursday to stroll around but I feel like I'll be too late
:/

If youre not in line now at hoh you can just forget about lining up....

All this crew stuff and sharing info is great.. props to people helping others. This is just one of those releases where everyone goes for sel.

48 is the magic number for boutiques... Good luck ppl

How do ghost chairs work? Everyone just leaves them there and lines up behind them? Or do the people in line look out for each other?

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by Stussy

ANY INFORMATION ON THE STORES IN THE DMV HAVING THEM.. ??? pm me
This ^^
But I could use some info as well...
pimp.gif

You and me both...I'm really trying to get these, 1 pair in each CW but no word here in DMV

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I keep hearing about a store in Houston doing a raffle. Do any Houston heads know what store? Obviously its not the one that pre sold for 1600

the only store i know in houston getting these so far is premium and i hadnt heard of a raffle i just know people are lined up outside

Originally Posted by dubizzle

Anyone know of locations in Amsterdam dropping these? Going to be in Holland for the weekend, really interested to see what's up.

Patta has both colors, first come first served

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom