Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If NTSF get's them my GUESS is they'll prlly do a raffle like they did with the ASG's. I don't know why the didn't do a raffle for the MV9's when they had less a small quantity.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Just sent my emails for the memphis spot rsvp.

Nike Dallas or Nice Kicks better come through
30t6p3b.gif

I sent my email within 5 seconds of the post, but I'm not holding my breath!

I SENT MINE EVEN SOONER THAN THAT. I ESTIMATE WITHIN 2-3 SECONDS.

Same here...I saw the tweet text to my phone before it hit the computer. Now we play the waiting game. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

^how do u expect NTSF to get a large quantity if they only got 30 pairs of the Lebron 9 MVs?
well damn i mean like no other place in SF is getting many pairs ....we'll see

Originally Posted by PTone

30t6p3b.gif

How far away is that for you guys?
900 miles round trip.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

It should be picking at random, or else whats the difference between camping out in front of a store and a computer?
NOTHING.

I WAS CAMPED OUT ON MY COMPUTER AT MY DESK WAITING AT WORK

It should be picking at random, or else whats the difference between camping out in front of a store and a computer?
NOTHING.

yea man when I seen that tweet as soon as I left the building I knew I was too late, gave it a shot though... Good luck man if you do cop I can't get on twitter in my office... They say emails will be sent out soon

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

Same here...I saw the tweet text to my phone before it hit the computer. Now we play the waiting game. 
embarassed.gif
PRETTY MUCH BUT I DON'T HAVE HOPE REALLY.

ALLEGEDLY THEY ONLY HAVE 4 PAIRS. WELL AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC THAT IS. SO MY SIZE MAY NOT EVEN BE WITHIN THE 4 PAIRS ANYWAY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Im hoping I can get both pairs for atleast 2 stacks but i doubt that.

im seing raffles go start at size 8... but what about 7 / 7.5?

You're gonna have to double sock cuz if MR.R SPORTS have sizes 8-13, it might be just those sizes produced. ?? Sorry small and big footers
smile.gif

Missed the twitter thing while at work. Any spots in San Diego getting these? I'll be out there on vacation Saturday.

NOTHING.

Camped out in the comfort of my own home in A/C and in my bed >>> outside of the mall in 100 degrees.

anyways is there a list of confirmed places in the U.S. with BLACK yeezys? a lot of the places so far it look slike is just the platinum pair.

So far RSVP Gallery and 21 Mercer??

embarassed.gif

ALLEGEDLY THEY ONLY HAVE 4 PAIRS. WELL AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC THAT IS. SO MY SIZE MAY NOT EVEN BE WITHIN THE 4 PAIRS ANYWAY
laugh.gif

Yeah man I tried too....I believe they just gave the public a phantom chance that they could obtain a pair when most likely 75- 90% have been sold under the table. To me it was all staged but i tried anyways...smh 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by ezratk

so is shoe gallery and unknwn

Are they marking up the box price?
No retail but unknwn and shoe gallery arent charging for a ticket also rare footage is doing a raffle

Looks like Miami is the only city in the whole state getting these

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah man I tried too....I believe they just gave the public a phantom chance that they could obtain a pair when most likely 75- 90% have been sold under the table. To me it was all staged but i tried anyways...smh 
roll.gif

Corporate owned store and the RSVP was handled by people in Corporate. They have over 50 stores within the company so they don't allow funny business. 

30t6p3b.gif

Roughly 800 miles round trip.

Roughly 800 miles round trip.
Its about a 4 hour drive for me, If I was lucky enough to get through I would just stay in Memphis, go stay in the Hilton off main street and chill on Beale for the weekend, might as well make a vacation out of it.

ATTENTION:

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Any offers or requests may lead to a suspension. It's nice that people want to help each other out, just do so in the correct forum. Just because you think you're doing a good deed by hooking someone up for retail or less does NOT give you permission to advertise in the wrong forums.(hint: it's not the price we're concerned with...frauds will rip you off no matter what) Don't get caught up in the hype and lose a week or two away from Niketalk.

You've been warned.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

"Our info is not 100%"
indifferent.gif

I know right. I thought the whole point of that twitter account was to release solid info.

Whoever is running that account must be one of the many people in this thread passing on opinions as if they are facts.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Sent email in 10 seconds. Its an 8 hour drive both ways for me
22 HOURS ROUNDTRIP FOR ME BUT I USED MY BROTHER'S NAME IN MEMPHIS SO HE COULD PICK UP FOR ME IF I WON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom