Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by thapointguy

so is shoe gallery and unknwn

Are they marking up the box price?
No retail but unknwn and shoe gallery arent charging for a ticket also rare footage is doing a raffle
is this confirmed? none of them have said anything on twitter or their blogs...

This thread cray....
laugh.gif

PO

Im hoping I can get both pairs for atleast 2 stacks but i doubt that.

im seing raffles go start at size 8... but what about 7 / 7.5?
You're gonna have to double sock cuz if MR.R SPORTS have sizes 8-13, it might be just those sizes produced. ?? Sorry small and big footers
smile.gif

Nike produced size 7....pic on pg 80. I can imagine that size will be hard to grasp tho.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Im hoping I can get both pairs for atleast 2 stacks but i doubt that.

im seing raffles go start at size 8... but what about 7 / 7.5?
You're gonna have to double sock cuz if MR.R SPORTS have sizes 8-13, it might be just those sizes produced. ?? Sorry small and big footers
smile.gif

Nike produced size 7....pic on pg 80. I can imagine that size will be hard to grasp tho.
Patta announced a size 6 I believe. Smaller lesser, known boutiques size runs would stop at a size 8 though.

Originally Posted by bay1591

Are they marking up the box price?
No retail but unknwn and shoe gallery arent charging for a ticket also rare footage is doing a raffle
its not confirmed yet just speculation 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I SENT MINE EVEN SOONER THAN THAT. I ESTIMATE WITHIN 2-3 SECONDS.

Same here...I saw the tweet text to my phone before it hit the computer. Now we play the waiting game. 
embarassed.gif
PRETTY MUCH BUT I DON'T HAVE HOPE REALLY.

ALLEGEDLY THEY ONLY HAVE 4 PAIRS. WELL AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC THAT IS. SO MY SIZE MAY NOT EVEN BE WITHIN THE 4 PAIRS ANYWAY
laugh.gif

They only have 4 pairs cuz they were hooking people up. Rudy Gay was there on Sunday and then ironically had a pair of Yeezys... But for them to get them is a good look. P Tone you didn't have a pair on lock?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by bay1591

its not confirmed yet just speculation 
yea i know Unknwn had info up but took it down and will announce info soon...time to hope and pray
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Saw this twitter smh... I just want one pair
I just hope these are going straight to closets and not eBay. Nothing wrong w/ being well connected, but come on 11+ pair when so many ppl are dying (figuratively speaking, hopefully) to have one *pair? This mess is crazy.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Saw this twitter smh... I just want one pair
I just hope these are going straight to closets and not eBay. Nothing wrong w/ being well connected, but come on 11+ pair when so many ppl are dying (figuratively speaking, hopefully) to have one *pair? This mess is crazy.

I think there's like 2 peeps holding up they chains. SMH. Where's the outrage here Nike? Oh yeah you don't care.

Thats Clark Kents Crew ATF, its AllDays pic and he took it down now, most of those are for his crew

Seems like the platinum pair isnt the popular one. Which is good! maybe I can find em for a good price at this rate

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault and apparently out of the hundreds of reservation emails they continue to receive, my reservation request for a size 9.5 has been approved!
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom