Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Damn sucks to be camped out, feel for those dudes

Why? They have NO lives and decided to spend it in front of a store. Eff them lol

I got a ton of fam in LA and wanna fill out a form but these links ain't working for me for some reason
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

yo someone needs to go back with a camera and let the campers know about the raffle and record their reaction
laugh.gif

THIS.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Y'all need to just let it go. The game ain't the same no more.

People really wanting to wear the shoe + People that don't know why they want the shoe + People that just want to resell them = AUTOMATIC DISASTER

So... Do y'all think all the footlocker allocations are being split between those 4 HOH stores?? or do you guys still think the mom&pops still got that extra amount?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Also Proto J Nike/Kanye should have reached out to you for being the first to get a clear pic of the yeezy 2's.

heh. i wish...

looking bleak around here now that i know HOH ain't getting them, and neither is the local DTLR...

just hoping an NT'er will look out for me, but if there was ever a release that is every man for himself, it's this one...

never seen greed on this level in the sneaker game...
30t6p3b.gif

i ain't even trying to sit here and complain tho, i expected all of this...

Originally Posted by alp

hey im about to enter my dad and other family members in the footlocker competition, does the website track entries by ip address or name, cuz i dont want to get disqualified for multiple entries. can anyone answer quickly plz?
they can easily track your IP for multiple signups, just do one, you dont want to be disqualified

Im rofl at dudes that camped for weeks for.these. I dont feel for them at all!!! This whole camping thing is getting way out of hand. Better luck next time!!! All im saying is can I get my two pairs

I also think its safe to say we should just look out for an RSVP tweet for NTs... Cause if they weren't getting them I think they would have just said so by now

I entered the raffle, I told my wife to enter it also, we both entering from our iPhones, no way that can be against the rules, also told my sisterinlaw to do it from her house and to tell her best friend to do it, either one gets picked I'm hitting them off with 100$...I think this is the most legit way to get multiple entries....right?

Originally Posted by nightruans

Video 1 fellas, ENJOY and SHARE

This is out competition... who IS getting a pair

SALUTE  to whoever made this......

Shows you how trill these dudes are.

Cant name 10 songs!!!! 
indifferent.gif

and he is afraid of us black dudes... I wish i was there. I would of took his spot.

yeah they dont let you raffle twice from the same computer anyway i went to the neighbors to get my dad in. no reason i should get disqualified being that we are not the same person.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Anyone in Central FL trying to cop?

I've been askin for a while now but nothin. It seems like everything is n miami & I just moved up here about month ago smh. Playin the lottery by stickin w/ online raffles dnt have time to waste

I'm here in Orlando and I've already come to terms with us not getting any damn love shown. I've signed up for like every possible online raffle/giveaway and I'm gonna try my luck this weekend with Mr. R Sports raffle :/

Honestly even if those connected got a bunch of pairs, this whole raffle system should be the only way to do big releases from now on, I can't stand these lowlife week long campers that give regular people with lives 0 hope, easiest way toget rid of the BS that gOes on in these releases, I couldn't be happier!!!!!....get a real job you bums!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by nightruans

Video 1 fellas, ENJOY and SHARE

This is out competition... who IS getting a pair

SALUTE  to whoever made this......

Shows you how trill these dudes are.

Cant name 10 songs!!!! 
indifferent.gif

and he is afraid of us black dudes... I wish i was there. I would of took his spot.

Interviewer got some balls. 
roll.gif
But on the real the last question was
indifferent.gif
I being black myself would have been like what kind of question is that. SMH At dude for even asking it.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Honestly even if those connected got a bunch of pairs, this whole raffle system should be the only way to do big releases from now on, I can't stand these lowlife week long campers that give regular people with lives 0 hope, easiest way toget rid of the BS that gOes on in these releases, I couldn't be happier!!!!!....get a real job you bums!

or just let the low life's camp and have a release for them online.

Originally Posted by dominikid

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Anyone in Central FL trying to cop?

I've been askin for a while now but nothin. It seems like everything is n miami & I just moved up here about month ago smh. Playin the lottery by stickin w/ online raffles dnt have time to waste

I'm here in Orlando and I've already come to terms with us not getting any damn love shown. I've signed up for like every possible online raffle/giveaway and I'm gonna try my luck this weekend with Mr. R Sports raffle :/

what size you going for. please dont be my size lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom