Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

TYBG for doing the FTL raffle. Road trip down to SoCal if I win! Yeeeee!

You're from the bay right? Carpool if I happen to win also?!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by nightruans

Video 1 fellas, ENJOY and SHARE

This is out competition... who IS getting a pair

SALUTE  to whoever made this......

Shows you how trill these dudes are.

Cant name 10 songs!!!! 
indifferent.gif

and he is afraid of us black dudes... I wish i was there. I would of took his spot.

The "large african-american" question was racist as f*ck. There's a number of intimidating races in Cali ... Samoans and/or Tongans will scare anyone, and Mexicans - especially in LA. Just saying.

Honestly,

That video was amazing of the interview outside of Undefeated.

Are more of them going to be made ? 

Who is taking the questions ?

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by nightruans

Video 1 fellas, ENJOY and SHARE

This is out competition... who IS getting a pair

SALUTE  to whoever made this......

Shows you how trill these dudes are.

Cant name 10 songs!!!! 
indifferent.gif

and he is afraid of us black dudes... I wish i was there. I would of took his spot.

Interviewer got some balls. 
roll.gif
But on the real the last question was
indifferent.gif
I being black myself would have been like what kind of question is that. SMH At dude for even asking it.

LOL that dude that was getting interviewed was lying he don't know nothing about sneakers. He just in it for the hype cuz this fool couldn't even name 1 kanye song thought that doesn't really prove much.

You know he was there for the hype or to resell he just lying.

Dude just ended the interview LOL this fool didn't have anything to do now he gonna be sittin in line think about them questions, wishing someone comes back to talk to him LOL.

And for any one who can't name at least 10 kanye west songs off the top of their head ... man. Disgusting.

LOL the problem with the FL raffle is any1 can sign up SMH

ruins the chances for locals with random people just signing up when they only got like 200 pairs to a store

so i just signed up for all 4 locations lol if i win flying/driving out first thing

also the connects came through hopefully i get lucky on these raffles and rsvps and get both pairs
pimp.gif

kixclusive says it's in hand and ready to ship, shipped overnight. could be why you see people with money ending up with these only now. of course it's also shops selling early/hooking people up too.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

And for any one who can't name at least 10 kanye west songs off the top of their head ... man. Disgusting.
Cmon son if im on the spot like that i'd probably have a brain fart 
laugh.gif

^Hope you used 4 different people because if you win you'll get disqualified. Rules say one entry per person unless it's 1 entry per location. 
indifferent.gif

different locations and besides

that @%+ is rigged anyways

obviously the locations managers just ganna look out for his peoples

Only feel bad for the people who are genuine Kanye fans and just can't afford to drop 2-3k on a pair of his sneakers. I'm talking kan the louis vuitton don, get well soon, I'm Good, Freshman Adjustment 2, and College Dropout fans, not these fake a.s.s. fans that know more about Kim K. than Ye.

Iv been reading since the first air yeezy thread,thanks for those who posted good infos and kept this thread alive ,the wait was difficult but finally the day is coming soon
happy.gif

Good luck to evryone who will do raffles and shotout to those who are in line tryin to get their pairs ,be careful!
Im planning to get 4 pairs ,I hope...

You may only select one (1) shoe size and one (1) store, and you may only enter one (1) time. Additional entries will be disqualified.

Gotta use other people in your family to enter
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom