Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr K

Does the order In which you provide name, size, # matter?

this is the example they gave so i would do it like this
Example DM #Electrolime, Michael Jordan, 10.5
                        [unique #tag], [first, last name], [shoe size]

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by RonRich76

What do you mean new members? I've been around since the military 4 release...Just don't use my account very much
tired.gif
o rly?

Obviously trolling...Internet sarcasm fail.

Just a little heads up for yall, Twitter on web DOES have problems sending DMs (https://support.twitter.c...is-a-direct-message-dm). They'll appear in the inbox as sent, but the recipient wont get them till much later. Might explain why those who've tried RSVP a second after tweets were sent out didn't get them. I highly suggest you guys sign up for text alerts for 21Mercer and send them a DM through text instead.

they should have done this late night so more people would be sleeping not in the middle of a day in which there is no school in nyc

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

wish someone pm me with that damn program they use to auto dm people via twitter... but im not sure if it works because u need to know the damn hashtag
thinkin the same thing. i guess it can only work when nike towns put all the info out 1st then open the RSVP separate. only guessing but its better if they just put everything out at once b/c it stops the programs... cnt preach being fair & cheatin at the same time

i'm doing it legit. i don't care. i don't know the damn programs so i'm going to hope for the best.
i barely use twitter anyway.

it is !%%!@%* ridiculous that you have to do stupid !$#@ like this just to spend 245 dollars, without tax, on some extremely rare on purpose sneakers that so far are only being handed out to boutiques in select cities.

i said it before but after i somehow obtain these, i'm done. i can't take it anymore.

after the damn concord release, everything is %%%#!!.

was gonna check out the Mercer twitter, then I realized i live 3,000 miles away. Losing it early.

and it doesn't make sense to drop like 2-3k on any sneaker IMO.
thats a trip to the olympics.
thats a lot of things.
like three louis bags for your wives.
a few nice suits.
a couple of nice brief cases.
like three or four pairs of nice oxfords.

%%#% is wrong with the game.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm doing it legit. i don't care. i don't know the damn programs so i'm going to hope for the best.

it is !%%!@%* ridiculous that you have to do stupid !$#@ like this just to spend 245 dollars, without tax, on some extremely rare on purpose sneakers that so far are only being handed out to boutiques in select cities.

i said it before but after i somehow obtain these, i'm done. i can't take it anymore.

Sound like a whiney baby, you are not the only one in this thread that sounds like that tho. You talk all that smack and then talk about if you get them. They are just shoes, if you really feel that ill about them just forget about them then, you will be ok if you don't get the Yeezy 2 ... life goes on

Originally Posted by drainthejumper4

you know the workers at 21 are
laugh.gif
all day today

90% of the pairs there are already accounted for
laugh.gif

rsvp is just a sham for nike to make you think like you have any chance...very smart actually, cuz now this way people can't riot when they find out they've been lining up for days and only 5 pairs are being sold.....
you've been following twitter for 3 hours.... and ... no pairs are being sold
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

real real real talk 

from december on sneakers has been a real pain in the @ss 

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by drainthejumper4

you know the workers at 21 are
laugh.gif
all day today

90% of the pairs there are already accounted for
laugh.gif

rsvp is just a sham for nike to make you think like you have any chance...very smart actually, cuz now this way people can't riot when they find out they've been lining up for days and only 5 pairs are being sold.....
you've been following twitter for 3 hours.... and ... no pairs are being sold
laugh.gif

This is false as well. Generaiya loves the salty NTers.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Didn't Mercer sell all they pairs out the back door already anyway

It is an actual Nike store, why would they do something that they would crucify any other retailer for doing? That has to be a rumor, it makes no sense. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom