Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im betting these get released next Thursday around 1-2pm ET. People will be on lunch break and give time for everyone to get a fair chance. Anyone else doubt these will be released this weekend? I just don't see it

Originally Posted by JR1zero

Im betting these get released next Thursday around 1-2pm ET. People will be on lunch break and give time for everyone to get a fair chance. Anyone else doubt these will be released this weekend? I just don't see it
SAME HERE. 

THE FIRST ONES RELEASED DURING THE WEEK. I'M EXPECTING THE SAME FOR THESE.

True but I was meaning from Nike's POV, they even had a tweet last night saying retailers 'shouldn't sell above retail price'

its almost too bad that they don't release these on different days...that way those of us that miss out the first time could have the opportunity to get the other pair.
instead, if you miss out you're %!$*$!.

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

Originally Posted by debs 168

it was hard then, tho.

it wasn't.

not where CharmCityKid and i are

i had to pass on 2 extra pairs of Net Yeezy's because i wasn't carrying enough cash

no one wanted them

same around here.

nobody wanted them, but then again, they came here a month late and none of the few sneakerheads around here even knew they had 'em. that's how i was able to buy a FSR.

i remember the employee saying "only drug dealers will want these, cuz they'll just come in here and see 'em and want 'em cuz they're the most expensive shoe we got, but they're not a shoe that the hood really wants"...

i wish the 2's were gonna be that easy for me...
30t6p3b.gif

but so much has changed since then. even if that same spot did get them, the wolves would be on 'em this time, cuz everybody and their brother is a "sneakerhead" these days (got all these lames around here now that their whole collection consists of jordan retro's from the last 3 years and they think they're big time doin' it, LOL)... can't even cop GR's easily anymore... makes me wanna ride with the heat i already got and stop buying anything new except on rare occasions...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JR1zero

SAME HERE. 

THE FIRST ONES RELEASED DURING THE WEEK. I'M EXPECTING THE SAME FOR THESE.

i say sometime after midnight tonight but before 8AM tomorrow.
Ultimate troll would be the release happening in a close game late game 7 Heat/Celts
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope the yeezys never release because this has become my favorite thread on NT now.
comical.

its almost too bad that they don't release these on different days...that way those of us that miss out the first time could have the opportunity to get the other pair.
instead, if you miss out you're %!$*$!.

LOL...don't be so naive to think that the people that got their pairs on the first day wouldn't try to get a 2nd pair whenever the 2nd release happened.  You think these monkeys will just fall back after one pair??  LOL.  I'd say 90-95% of poeple that are able to buy for retail will resell...

Can't really blame em.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

True but I was meaning from Nike's POV, they even had a tweet last night saying retailers 'shouldn't sell above retail price'

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

jb nike they all laughing at each other...I dont think they realy care once the money is lining up. they got theirs and private sellers are realllly getting theirs. once a product is sold its sold and technically like others said they can do what they want with after buying them

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Congrats guys we made it past the first night!! Got a text from nike this morning for the tiger woods shoes and at first I thought it said yeezys hahaha coudlnt see with my glasses off!! Got twitter, nt and ndc all open on my work computer this morning! My body is ready

Lmao!! I bet you NDC be lauging everytime they post something..

Originally Posted by dimez81

Man im still gonna have to pay an arm and a leg...nike only release a size 8....I hate when they do that..why do they send smaller sizes to certain retail shops but not there own...

Maybe in the states they release a sz 8 as the smallest. Not overseas though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

it was hard then, tho.

it wasn't.

not where CharmCityKid and i are

i had to pass on 2 extra pairs of Net Yeezy's because i wasn't carrying enough cash

no one wanted them

same around here.

nobody wanted them, but then again, they came here a month late and none of the few sneakerheads around here even knew they had 'em. that's how i was able to buy a FSR.

i remember the employee saying "only drug dealers will want these, cuz they'll just come in here and see 'em and want 'em cuz they're the most expensive shoe we got, but they're not a shoe that the hood really wants"...

i wish the 2's were gonna be that easy for me...
30t6p3b.gif

but so much has changed since then. even if that same spot did get them, the wolves would be on 'em this time, cuz everybody and their brother is a "sneakerhead" these days (got all these lames around here now that their whole collection consists of jordan retro's from the last 3 years and they think they're big time doin' it, LOL)... can't even cop GR's easily anymore... makes me wanna ride with the heat i already got and stop buying anything new except on rare occasions...
Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom