Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

NO TIME TO COOK.... MUST ORDER PIZZA...... LEAVE MONEY AT DOOR.... EAT OUT OF BOX

THEN OPENS TOILET........REMOVES PANTS............SPREADS OPEN BUTT-CHEEKS.........BLASTS OILY DIARRHEA  
This is what happens to you when you eat pizza???  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm a huge fan of the blacks but when the Platinums have the grey/white look then they are fire. I'm not a fan of when they look light grey in certain lighting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

THEY'RE JUST SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love the grammar.....
Let me give you some options:
1) THEY'RE JUST SHOES!!!!!!!!
2) THERE! JUST SHOES MAYNE!!!!!
3) THEIR SHOES!!!!!

laugh.gif

This dude saying they're just shoes but he always comments on threads ranting about resellers that are how much he hates them. Commented on a thread about a kid getting robbed when he was reselling a sneaker and said he deserved it 
laugh.gif
. Dude comes in here talmbout "they're just shoes". Shut ya !@! up.

Better? 
Yeah resellers suck. You act like I should be ashamed for feeling that way. Not sure what it has to do with saying they're just shoes?  Yeah I love sneakers and have for twenty years but after all is said and done they are just sneakers. The price some of you pay to impress other guys is just amazing. 
Yeah I think kid deserved to get his !+! whooped for not handling his business the right way. My opinion and I will not apologize or be convinced that I'm wrong.

Forget it. You kids will never get it. Go ahead and lawyer up and start suing everyone all because you did not get your sneakers. 

For those of y'all who didnt sleep last night in hopes of NDC dropping em.. What made you guys think they'll drop them BEFORE the actual release date..

OMFG.......hating resellers is such a cliche in this forum. Whats frustrating is no one does anything about them.

Just asking about the non flash cause I don't want any kinda issues trying to check out. I constantly get "adobe flash player has crashed" errors when browsing on Firefox lol. I don't even bother with IE cause is %#% cheeks. Mobile/Firefox or bust for me. Maybe I should holla at Chrome....

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Also noticed the laces on these seem to be long enough for 2 shoes? I hate wearing my shoes laced to the top hole

I'm pretty sure they're designed to be worn to the top lace hole with the lace lock and hanging off a bit like how kanye wears them.

I hate short laces so I'm kind of glad to see this.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

When you order from NDC store y'all think they'll be on the front page???

Doubt they'll be on the front page...the link from nike store will be the best bet...they won't even be searchable on their site until they're sold out most likely...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom