Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I can snag a black pair off NDC tomorrow.
30t6p3b.gif

Starting to think none of these RSVPs on Twitter are legit, got a DM in for premier in under 10 seconds and still didn't win. I don't see how anyone could have got it in any faster unless they already had the hashtag

is the inside of the platinums orange? i've been looking around but cant find anything. I can't think nike would put solar red on both

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Starting to think none of these RSVPs on Twitter are legit, got a DM in for premier in under 10 seconds and still didn't win. I don't see how anyone could have got it in any faster unless they already had the hashtag

10 seconds? man you're slow, it took literally 2.5 seconds to type and send the hash tag from when they tweeted, even with the alternating caps and length.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Hopefully I can snag a black pair off NDC tomorrow.
30t6p3b.gif
I also think they'll release tomorrow. My guess is real early what's yours?
2-4pm central when everyone is somewhat busy in all 4 timezones.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by trappedintime

its not fully "secured" until you hit place order anyway, couple of steps in between and im worried about that dreaded "sorry this size is out of stock"

I don't follow you at all. The new system holds it to avoid what you just described, which is the old way. You could get it in your cart and it would sell out before you checkout. If moving it into your cart now allocates it specifically to you as described, even if you have issues completing checkout you shouldn't get screwed like before. It was a longer race, now it's just a sprint to secure it to your cart and then walk it on in. Still doesn't explain why you find it MORE difficult than before.

idk maybe i tried my luck with the hypershields which sold out in under 3 min. i hope you are right.

I haven't purchased under the new system, but how they describe it makes it sound like Ticketmaster. If you actually get the tickets, you don't have to checkout faster than everyone else to purchase them. They are your's until the timer runs out on you or you decline to purchase. Sure, this doesn't eliminate errors with Nike's servers, but I've had stuff in my cart countless times where the server timed out on me as I made the purchase but it remained in my cart. Only... it didn't matter because they were sold out by the time I tried to complete the transaction again. Seems like this new system would remove the major obstacle I've encoutered, though surely the allocation method means inventory will be noticeably gone much quicker, whereas before you couldn't tell until after all the orders had gone through.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

keep in mind there are variables involved. it's possible by the time we saw the rsvp on twitter others saw it already and sent a dm to premier. we're dealing with twitter servers so some lag will always happen

Fams I struck out EVERYWHERE....just waiting on my sister to check her email for a response from Footlocker, but I doubt it.

Only resource left is NDC....

What are the chances of offering someone who picks their pair up at mercer 1k and them selling it?...lol

Originally Posted by Mr K

Fams I struck out EVERYWHERE....just waiting on my sister to check her email for a response from Footlocker, but I doubt it.

Only resource left is NDC....

What are the chances of offering someone who picks their pair up at mercer 1k and them selling it?...lol
It honestly depends who it is.

I don't follow you at all. The new system holds it to avoid what you just described, which is the old way. You could get it in your cart and it would sell out before you checkout. If moving it into your cart now allocates it specifically to you as described, even if you have issues completing checkout you shouldn't get screwed like before. It was a longer race, now it's just a sprint to secure it to your cart and then walk it on in. Still doesn't explain why you find it MORE difficult than before.

idk maybe i tried my luck with the hypershields which sold out in under 3 min. i hope you are right.

I haven't purchased under the new system, but how they describe it makes it sound like Ticketmaster. If you actually get the tickets, you don't have to checkout faster than everyone else to purchase them. They are your's until the timer runs out on you or you decline to purchase. Sure, this doesn't eliminate errors with Nike's servers, but I've had stuff in my cart countless times where the server timed out on me as I made the purchase but it remained in my cart. Only... it didn't matter because they were sold out by the time I tried to complete the transaction again. Seems like this new system would remove the major obstacle I've encoutered, though surely the allocation method means inventory will be noticeably gone much quicker, whereas before you couldn't tell until after all the orders had gone through.

this sounds so much better...now its all about how fast you can find a sz and click add to cart?

and I think they stopped replying on twitter because it was getting ridiculous, people kept asking the same questions over and over and over again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by bay1591

WHO JUST RSVPD FOR SOLES INC.

I did...good luck bro
What time/size? I did 8:42 and size 8.5

Good luck to you too.
time 8:41...size 10...must think positive
smile.gif

winners will be contacted no later then tomorrow...

wow bros i just experienced some shady *$*!...a spot called Soles Inc down here in Miami was going to do a RSVP on twitter from their twitter @solesinc...they never tweeted their RSVP tweet but already said they sold out...

Yeah I put them two guys @jakey_soles and @adam_soles on blast on twitter. you do the same dawg.
apparently they tweeted the rsvp at another profile called @pogoskate....they didnt say anything about that in the rules
indifferent.gif
nahhh @solesinc did send out the tweet of the email like around 8:40 or 8:41

I thought I had a connect for these...but the guy just stopped texting me when I was about to cop from him smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom