Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone trying to go big and get both colors on ndc?

Or is everyone just playing it safe and going for one lol.

Originally Posted by KidConnection

muzikfrk75 wrote:
KidConnection wrote:
18th letter wrote:

"Why not im on a winning streak?"

Your just plain greedy. Rather deprive someone to double up. My bad tripple up. Dont you feel lucky enough? Hedon

"That's some STRONG sodium chloride on your part."

There is no STRONG chloride over here. It's called rationality. I mean really. A person with 3 yeezy's, what do they get to do? say yayyy....i got three.....sit here on niketalk and watch people moan?.  Honestly, it shows something missing in a persons life, the comfort of material possesions, a sense of emptiness. Real Talk. I bet theres a bunch of people on this forum and campers (they are depressed people in my opinion) who are going through some real issues in their lives, and the only thing that makes them happy are copping these kicks..but there is a limit to what that can bring......Oh i got 1..! yayyy...Now 2...yay!!!...Now 3..yay!!!....It's real loserish. And even if you are doing it for capatalistic purposes...It is still hedonistic...anyway im done. Dont quote me.
Read what you just typed out loud so you realize how crazy you sound right now.  They're just shoes.
"no one man should have all this power" 
laugh.gif

18th, congrats.  Hell, go for a 4th pair, you know everyone else in this thread would. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kjlee85

lol, im going for both.. !%!* it.

People are paying hundreds of dollars for socks? Seriously? We're paying that much for +!!%$%% socks now?
laugh.gif

naw. they have the Yeezy Elite socks on ebay for like $60.00 and no bids.. i know a website that had them up for a few days, still have size Large left for on $39.00

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Hopefully I'm home in time to try NDC. good luck to all of you. those of you going to pick up your pairs be safe. i'm out.

1) Cannot believe you won a pair via Twitter RSVP.
2) Cannot believe you won multiple pairs via Twitter RSVP (3)

3) Cannot believe you would still try after you locked in 1 pair. Let alone the same color. 

Yes, I am jelly.

Props none the less.

Originally Posted by jst628

Hopefully I'm home in time to try NDC. good luck to all of you. those of you going to pick up your pairs be safe. i'm out.
you really gotta try on NDC too?
30t6p3b.gif

Why not? I'm on a winning streak.
The Thirst level is to the max
roll.gif

My understanding of the new system makes me believe there is no reason NOT to go for both CWs. If there's no incentive to checkout quickly, and your pair is held as long as its in your cart, why not go for both and then checkout? Seems like there is little to no chance you would lose the pair you secured by trying for a second CW. Please explain if there's something I'm missing here, but I don't think I am.

These aren't dropping at 8 AM. I mean think about it. They aren't doing this release while others drop tomorrow morning. It will be after the IVs are done and everyone has cleared out. I see 9 AM at the very earliest.

ATTENTION:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING SELLING "INFORMATION".

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

My understanding of the new system makes me believe there is no reason NOT to go for both CWs. If there's no incentive to checkout quickly, and your pair is held as long as its in your cart, why not go for both and then checkout? Seems like there is little to no chance you would lose the pair you secured by trying for a second CW. Please explain if there's something I'm missing here, but I don't think I am.

One big flaw in that plan: You have to be in the payment section. In other words, you have to be checking out. In cart does not guarantee your pair. Nike had a page about this that they tweeted if you need more clarificaction/info.
Hope that helped some people.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by trappedintime

One big flaw in that plan: You have to be in the payment section. In other words, you have to be checking out. In cart does not guarantee your pair. Nike had a page about this that they tweeted if you need more clarificaction/info.
Hope that helped some people.
eyes.gif

Thanks for clarifying that. I just pulled up that page to read it again. I guess the big question is will both CWs drop at once?

SMH this dude 18th got 3 pairs from this twitter/raffle trash and I cant eem get one pair.

Whatever b 

Y1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Y2

Yes. I am exceptionally upset 

I doubt Nike will tweet in the late hours. Too many people would complain when they wake up and find out.

Also, unless Nike twitter is completely on point, there will be people who get the link early and ruin everyone else's chances. Remember the Ray Allen XIII incident with FNL? I do.
tired.gif

If you're attempting to "internet camp" and not sleep and everything- I hope you know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom