Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC is clearly not ready to handle this much traffic. 400k people hitting the add to cart button at once is too much.

Tweet shoulda said:

Due to the high volume of traffic from customers practicing putting Militarys in the cart to see if they will be fast enough for the Air Yeezys, NikeStore is experiencing site slowness. Thanks for your continued patience.

After all the timing out and maintenance issues, the Militaries actually stayed in my cart... Hope this is a sign.

I was at the checkout/billing screen with 2 pairs but didn't actually want them so I left.

I don't think they'll drop the link anytime soon with all this madness going on

watch Nike not even drop them today, and randomly tomorrow
laugh.gif

no word on 34th street FTL? heard they received under 40 pairs....rumor, or a good "secret" that employees are keeping between all of them?

got thru their busy line within 2 minutes.... now i wait for a representative to help me.

NDC is sewed up thanks to the military IVs. They can't be releasing the Yeezy's anytime soon. At least until they're back up...

Why does nikestore keep signing me out randomly? I'll leave and come back 10 min later and I'm logged out.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

multi billion dolllar company with a server of MySpace smh
Investing money in servers would be a waste of money for them. lol

Somewhere out there Yeezy is just saying "EL OH EL OH EL OH"

WHATCHA NEED?!

A pair of Yeezy 2s lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom