Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in china, its now 6 am, been goin "ham" since 8 pm and no sign of stoppin. If i cant cop im buyin something ndc just for my time

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by yungone350

so was at Moltaban today and a nike guy said the shoe wont be online today, he said "we are trying to avoid chaos" I told him well nike twitter announced the shoe would be available on 6/9, he said"no they announced the shoe cant be released prior to 6/9." I dont know if he was serious or not
I heard the same.
So what's your point?
I don't get the point being made about 'avoiding chaos' it's not like ndc is a physical location that can have riots etc. Sounds like this dude was talking out of his a....then again as I've said before I don't think they're releasing online today for other reasons ie: predictability.

Just got back from RSVP Gallery in Chicago.  They released their pairs using a silent auction with some money going to charity(probably not that much).  Every pair went for minimum of $2100, with some going over 2500.  I had no intentions of buying, because quite frankly the shoes are some of the ugliest I have ever seen Nike put out.  I think a lot of people are lying to themselves when they look at that shoe and say it looks good.  But to each his own, do you.
The hype surrounding these is extraordinary, but their isn't much to back it.  These have no historical significance, just Kanye's name attached, that's it.  If you are paying 2 stacks for a pair of sneakers that look mediocre at best, you better be making six figures a year, hopefully more.  If not, get your priorities in check, because you don't know how to handle your finances.   

Just got back from RSVP Gallery in Chicago.  They released their pairs using a silent auction with some money going to charity(probably not that much).  Every pair went for minimum of $2100, with some going over 2500.  I had no intentions of buying, because quite frankly the shoes are some of the ugliest I have ever seen Nike put out.  I think a lot of people are lying to themselves when they look at that shoe and say it looks good.  But to each his own, do you.
The hype surrounding these is extraordinary, but their isn't much to back it.  These have no historical significance, just Kanye's name attached, that's it.  If you are paying 2 stacks for a pair of sneakers that look mediocre at best, you better be making six figures a year, hopefully more.  If not, get your priorities in check, because you don't know how to handle your finances.   

Alright I'm done, I'm throwing in the towel. Waited waaay too much for these. Good luck to all of you guys who have been waiting patiently. I'm gonna go to a party, and get wasted. Gonna try for the Air Yeezy 3 in 2015.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Let me just say this. It is 110% pointless for them not to release them today. Who the hell can camp in front of a computer for 2 or 3 days? That's BS. You're basically telling us that whoever the heck is lucky enough to stumble onto twitter at a random time, much after the 9th, will get these?

But guys who camp at the first snap of the release date get this? Nike better pull this garbage.

yeah pointless like when stores have less than 20 pairs with no raffle system and 300 or more people in line. in case most of you haven't noticed, they don't care 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by graveydellic

give me a break. you went to a release when you claim the shoe is ugly? i've heard it all now.. 
roll.gif
 at you talking about how others should handle their finances.. check yourself pimpin 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

I wonder why Nikestore hasn't been answering any tweets lately

Because they have been answering the same questions for 24 hrs and the link on top has all the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom