Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by therealanimal

Im in china, its now 6 am, been goin "ham" since 8 pm and no sign of stoppin. If i cant cop im buyin something ndc just for my time

Dudes in China can cop off NDC?? If so thats corny everbody can order off The US one yet we can't order off any other country's..

Originally Posted by Sole5tar

3:33 PST for 6/9/12...Common denominator of 3

<<<
nerd.gif
 maybe...

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Alright I'm done, I'm throwing in the towel. Waited waaay too much for these. Good luck to all of you guys who have been waiting patiently. I'm gonna go to a party, and get wasted. Gonna try for the Air Yeezy 3 in 2015.

loved this haha.  At least someone realizes its only a pair of shoes and shouldn't interfere with our lives

can anyone who bought the $100 info from nikevandal  tip us if the shoes atleast come out today?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Apparently Barney's in NY got too (don't know if someone mentioned that already).

They sold to "high end clients" and staff. I'm sure they didn't want that type of drama.

well bretheren i only have 2 more chances at these, either 6:30 or 7 if it doesn't happening between then, im out of the chase, godspeed to all and hope people get their pairs.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Im in china, its now 6 am, been goin "ham" since 8 pm and no sign of stoppin. If i cant cop im buyin something ndc just for my time

Dudes in China can cop off NDC?? If so thats corny everbody can order off The US one yet we can't order off any other country's..
i read on their twitter that only U.S. credit cards will be accepted, so the NDC release is for US residents only

Originally Posted by esouthatx44

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

i read on their twitter that only U.S. credit cards will be accepted, so the NDC release is for US residents only
They won't ship outside the U.S.

Screw it, better be midnight tonight, or 8am tommrow.
Gametime is too close, anytime during that window and I'm a guaranteed L, rather than a highly probably L.
w/e

Originally Posted by lokiD40

can anyone who bought the $100 info from nikevandal  tip us if the shoes atleast come out today?
smokin.gif

translation 
can you give me one of the key points of the info you paid for ...for free 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ATTENTION:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING SELLING "INFORMATION".

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom