Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

I can't believe this. As a fan of Nike and as a Fan of Kanye this has just crushed me mentally.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can understand why you find this funny. But it sucks when hard work and effort doesn't pay off bro. 

Nike rep just told me that the servers are down for the night, so nothing will be updated as far as held pairs go. She said check back again tomorrow morning/afternoon.

:finger crossed:

Stay tuned I will be burning over $1000 worth of Jordans within the coming days. I'm done with this company. Seriously this is hard for me to do but I'm not gonna support a company that doesnt give two #%!$$ about their loyal customers. I'm not asking anyone to join me. Just take it for what it is.
Whoa my man be sensible! Cant be destroying fresh Js no matter how bad it gets! PM me before you do that

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

back story on this vandal character please?

he's a %@%@!% %$#$% that was legit like one time and then apparently either got his info wrong or got those of us that pooled our money together.

he has some explaining and refunding to do or he should worry.

hes hasnt refunded me...to his defense he was off by exactly an hour...he clearly has some type of info maybe he got his time zones switched.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i had them in my cart though, i had them in there 
frown.gif

But didn't most people? And in the past wasn't getting them in your cart a piece of cake?
Not sure man, but I had them in my cart and than reached the payment screen just like @nikestore said - so they need to address this issue case by case, customer by customer and I dont give a ++!@ if they have to make an individual pair for each customer who really did have these in cart (tracked via IP address's) than they better. Cause they're going to hear it from me. Obnoxious and all. I'm not letting them rob me like this.

Well you can certainly voice your opinion, but they're going to rob you however they want. If you think Nike is going to make extra pairs or take the word of each of us who got "robbed" tonight you're sadly mistaken. People just don't seem to get how large this company is and how little they actually care. Even getting angry about it is a waste of energy. I mean NRG lol

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

the thing that really sucks is it sounds like a lot of us were logged in, had shoes in cart, then after everything froze, next thing we know we were logged out. i mean no way any of our pairs gonna be "held" if that was the case.

congrats to everyone that got em... we know our chances were slim to none so try not to be too salty guys.
eek.gif
i dont get out of general enough.  longtime no see dude.!

like i said, lets hope somehow a few pairs will surface ~46hours

I can't believe this. As a fan of Nike and as a Fan of Kanye this has just crushed me mentally.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can understand why you find this funny. But it sucks when hard work and effort doesn't pay off bro. 
I hope after you sleep and shower you realize sneakers are just clothing accessories that are made in limited quantities, AKA, not everyone will get one.

A couple of loose necks (babies) got mad when i helped out some people and i guess karma came through for my good intentions! Hope you all enjoy ..this release was like no other...

Glued to the computer all day... receive a phone call talk for 30 min. glance at my computer and the yeezys had released 16 min ago... also got no text alert for the release time.

I've been mentally F**ked and abused by Nike Corp.
First I get G'd by 21 Mercer. I had an app to auto refresh every 1 second and had everything prewritten and sent in my size within a 2 second time frame. There is NO WAY i didnt get through. Apparently I wasn't one fo the first. Ok so I failed even though I thought I hadn't.

I've been up since 6:30 A.M sitting on my computer. i skipped the gym, a shower, had my meals at the same desk just so I can get these. Again I had three computers on auto refresh. I get two added on my iphone in the cart. Can't get to checkout. And when I do they tell me its sold out. OK. On my desktop I Frekin get to the Checkout screen. I refresh and it vanished. Only reason I refreshed was cuz nike assured me that once it was we entered the checkout phase we were safe for 48 hours until they resolved problems. #%+!!! ive never been so mad. Such high expectations from NIKE.

Stay tuned I will be burning over $1000 worth of Jordans within the coming days. I'm done with this company. Seriously this is hard for me to do but I'm not gonna support a company that doesnt give two #%!$$ about their loyal customers. I'm not asking anyone to join me. Just take it for what it is.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Screw it I ended up with my size... But with all this hate and craziness I'm reselling.. There I said it. I was going to rock them if I came along with one black one platnium but now I don't even want to look like KAYNE or his people by wearing these specially after all this NT nonsense we couldn't eat meals or Handle our business over dumb Yeezys.. Posting on eBay asap

If you paid Vandal give him a day or two to refund you, don't go straight to filing claims, that will just freeze his account and have to wait 30 days to get our money back.

In other news.. Has anyone received email confirmation?

3482a0j.png

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Nike rep just told me that the servers are down for the night, so nothing will be updated as far as held pairs go. She said check back again tomorrow morning/afternoon.

:finger crossed:
Thanks

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
relax guy, there will be more releases. no need to get all emo over missing out on these 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am just glad this is all over even though I couldn't cop a pair. Finally people can get some sleep and not keep posting on this thread all day.

Sat in front of my computer all night, seriously just left to go out, pick up a friend then get the text notification. Clicked on the link which brought up the regular website instead of a mobile version. Had my size in the cart and try to go through with the order and it takes it out of my cart. I really am done with this company.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

If you paid Vandal give him a day or two to refund you, don't go straight to filing claims, that will just freeze his account and have to wait 30 days to get our money back.

In other news.. Has anyone received email confirmation?

AvAPC1jCMAA_wmW.png:large%20
^^^^^^^ This guy was one of those who vouched for him.....

I spilled vodka all over my MV LeBron's in a hurry trying to get these, had 2 pair ready for checkout, then site crashed. Pure BS on Nike's part.

I think what people are failing to realize is Nike.com logs you out of your account every few hours so every from your last session so everyone who clicked the Air Yeezy 2 link when the tweet went out didn't notice they weren't logged into there accounts (natural extinct is to add that shoe to your cart ASAP) and attempted to place their orders as Guests. And by the time you got to the payment screen, the site had likely already been down (not to forget, you're still not logged into your NDC account). So there was no way Nike's new checkout holding system would work for you if you weren't logged into your account PRIOR to checking out the sneaker.

Just my theory.

am i the only one liking the new system? I checked out 2 hours later! lmao was watching the fight and i decided 'why not, just refresh it one more time...ended up with a order confirmation. This is karma coming thru for me for missing out for the concord/galaxy release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom