Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after my pair disappeared in my cart i was sick!!!
30db3uv.gif

I don't know if I was more upset at NDC and their horrible servers not coming through for me or the fight Pacquiao should've won.

Originally Posted by mfghilario

I don't know if I was more upset at NDC and their horrible servers not coming through for me or the fight Pacquiao should've won.

I was more mad that the Pacquiao fight was rigged, and I'm not even Filipino lol

Ok, so it looks like I am not the only one. Wife got through the payment page, but it would NOT let her pay. She called. Spent an hour on the phone. Rep told her that they would be held and even if they hadnt been under her name that they have the IP address? Anyway, they should be there by the morning time/afternoon and I should be good to go.

I really hope so. I am deployed. We have a large family. She literally jumped down a flight of stairs to get these for me lol. I really hope NIKE honors that system. I see some have had luck checking out, but like I said she was PAST the payment info screen and it just kept freezing up.

Really hope that rep was correct. She gave her a direct extension to call in the morning if it didnt work. She said Nike is aware of the error and the pairs will in fact be held.

SMH. I hope so....

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

after my pair disappeared in my cart i was sick!!!

I shoulda held off on the celebration until after I checked out.What a gut punch. Hey at least I have a pic of the yeezys in my cart, smh
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Ok, so it looks like I am not the only one. Wife got through the payment page, but it would NOT let her pay. She called. Spent an hour on the phone. Rep told her that they would be held and even if they hadnt been under her name that they have the IP address? Anyway, they should be there by the morning time/afternoon and I should be good to go.

I really hope so. I am deployed. We have a large family. She literally jumped down a flight of stairs to get these for me lol. I really hope NIKE honors that system. I see some have had luck checking out, but like I said she was PAST the payment info screen and it just kept freezing up.

Really hope that rep was correct. She gave her a direct extension to call in the morning if it didnt work. She said Nike is aware of the error and the pairs will in fact be held.

SMH. I hope so....
wish you the best of luck on that one... can't see it happening though...  but if it does 
pimp.gif
 to that black pair that vanished from my cart 

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Originally Posted by mfghilario

I was more mad that the Pacquiao fight was rigged, and I'm not even Filipino lol

My Yeezy 2 excitement only lasted 15 minutes. My friends and I couldn't stop discussing the BS decision.

Thought I struck out after adding to my cart and having it disappear. Went to dinner for 2 hours. Came back and checked my account. Had a pair in cart but it disappeared again. Checked my girlfriend's account and her pair was there!!! Able to check out too! In the beginning it didn't let me check out and said I had nothing in my cart. So i clicked BACK and it was there. Able to use a 15% code and my $200 nike voucher! So EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Right when I walked outside to go chill with my homegirl, they popped up on NDC. Too late for me guys, good luck to those who want it to wear/to sell/ to trade. Now I just want my black/red iv and bred xi.

Whoa there drillest, kudos. Funny thing is that I added the Solar Reds in my cart first, but was only able to snag the Platinums. I guess beggars can't be choosers.

all of a sudden the military 4's are now out of stock i'm thinking alot of people are trying to heal some of that sick feeling from striking out on the yeezy's

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Right when I walked outside to go chill with my homegirl, they popped up on NDC. Too late for me guys, good luck to those who want it to wear/to sell/ to trade. Now I just want my black/red iv and bred xi.

Please dont even bring up the bred xi's thats gonna be.... yeah

This was straight ridiculous- had them in my cart and was on the phone for ONE HOUR with nike and they couldnt help!!!

How are there more posts in this thread but it continues to stay at page 594? It's actually SHRUNK two pages. Strangest release ever.

Wife is sleeping now. SMH. I mean they DID say 48 h ours right? haha. Anyone else get told they would be there? rep probably just wanted to get home!

Originally Posted by trappedintime

How are there more posts in this thread but it continues to stay at page 594? It's actually SHRUNK two pages. Strangest release ever.

Alchemy.

I will cross my fingers. If anyone has any new info, melid@cvn65.navy.mil. I am deployed so this was my only shot. Wife sounded pretty convinced and happy that she got them. Now she wont have to camp for obsidians and olys if these go through!

a homie just checked out right now... hit refresh people, you might have something waiting for you in your cart....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom