Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by townbidness

@s dubl same thing happend to me, i gave up. Came on NDC just to check and i had a pair in my cart.

good +#%+, congrats! How far did you get originally tho? My wife added to cart, then clicked to go to checkout from the dropdown box, then all the lagging and loading started. She never got to the actual pay page.

For those that got to checkout an hour or so later, what did you do? keep refreshing?

bronyeezy.jpg

I gotta say this was pretty wild. Not sure how I feel about this new system, I don't have a lot of faith that it works the way they say it does. I got to checkout and got my credit card info pasted in and tried to go to the next step. Of course the site froze and crashed and all that. And now my pair is no where to be seen. I assume I'm SOL.

just showed fsr on blacks, but couldnt add any to cart unless hawks were on it asap.

Can anyone that paid for NikeVandals info please copy and paste some of the details?

I'm curious just curious.

apparently people are now finding pairs in their carts... had a pair in each colorway in my cart but I never got to the actual payment page tho... gonna go to sleep now hope tomorrow's a good day lol...

@s dubl i was able to add them to cart, i kept refreshing for the longest. I was able to push the check out button in my cart but never really got to the check out. I assumed i didnt get them since nikestore said it was at check out when the item saves. But i guess its by cart?

Question for the people "finding" them in their carts. Did you keep the browser open the whole time? Or open/close?

Originally Posted by s dubl

@s dubl same thing happend to me, i gave up. Came on NDC just to check and i had a pair in my cart.

good %$*%, congrats! How far did you get originally tho? My wife added to cart, then clicked to go to checkout from the dropdown box, then all the lagging and loading started. She never got to the actual pay page.

just saw yall messages

I just went to check. logged in. saw that I had one pair in my cart. I just successfully checked out a size 11 Platinum!!!!

OMG!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!

2cp6qzd.png

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by s dubl

good %$*%, congrats! How far did you get originally tho? My wife added to cart, then clicked to go to checkout from the dropdown box, then all the lagging and loading started. She never got to the actual pay page.

just saw yall messages

I just went to check. logged in. saw that I had one pair in my cart. I just successfully checked out a size 11 Platinum!!!!

OMG!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!

2cp6qzd.png
wow congrats i guess nike is slowly fixing this %*%%

Still nothing in my carts... Added to cart, got to the member sign in page... that's as far as I got... after putting in my email/pw that's when NDC started lagging...

praying for a miracle and some how something pops up in my cart tomorrow. lol

Congrats to everyone that got a pair, pretty salty I didn't get a chance.

Tried buying on the mobile site at a hotel. Didn't work so well,
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I think they working on putting the kicks back in peoples carts now cause they are back in stock but wont let you add them to cart.

Originally Posted by iLLest

You see. The problem with them RE ADDING them in peoples carts is the fact that when I DID have it in my cart, they had signed me out.... -____- So there's no way to know I had 1.

iLLest!
You saying they logged you out or you didn't login? I was logged in and got to the checkout page then clicked checkout and it locked up. Kept refreshing and all of a sudden im logged out and no kicks in the cart after i login. I hope they put them back in my cart.

AvAMUcmCAAAumXL.png

Originally Posted by iLLest

You see. The problem with them RE ADDING them in peoples carts is the fact that when I DID have it in my cart, they had signed me out.... -____- So there's no way to know I had 1.

iLLest!
just keep refreshing throughout the next say or so... if you have a (1) in your cart, you might be one of the chosen few...

this $#!+ was a joke

they need to go back to a time /date so people dony have to sit at there computer for 23 hrs.

and hope to get a pair then when you have to get up they drop................................its bull$#!+

I have a feeling that most that got a conformation by Nike will not get an email. They will refund everyone come tomorrow or Monday morning. It has happen to me before where you are able to check out, then in a couple of days a refund comes in.
frown.gif
I would not keep my hopes up guys even if it's your cart. Wait until the email conformation.

more tidbits for you conspiracy theorists

timeline:

8:30 PM
I wasn't logged in (even though I do have an account, I just forgot) when I originally added one pair to my cart
I was able to get to the payment screen (to enter cc info) but nothing after that.

8:30-10:00 PM
I tried checkout out for at least an hour but kept getting error messages

10:00 PM
I figure the shoe is already reserved so F it...
I give up and watch The Shield.
I leave all windows and tabs open (about 20)
I take a screenshot just in case if Nike screws me over

11:00 PM
I try to check out again
shoe then just disappears from my cart when NDC starts functioning normally again
tabs still open

12:00 AM
I cry and cut while cussing out Yeezus
tabs still open.
wounds still open.

3:00 AM
I see s dubl's and townbidness's posts.
I immediately head to NDC.
I logged in for some reason.
I see that there's one item in my cart.
It's the Platinum Yeezy II size 11 that I originally placed in my cart at 8:30 PM
I check out successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom